Older teacher iso rebellious female student to discipline

Yes please :)

I want to write dirty words on the board. Along with illustrations :)

Haha. Now that would be original. I'm curious about just what I'd return to find written on my board after leaving the room for a time. I'd probably have to bend you over my desk and punish you quite severely if you had been a particularly filthy-minded young lady.

Does teacher have a big cock like the rumors say? I'd love to show you my really short skirt when I come over to deliver my little sister girl scout cookies you ordered ;).

Does teacher have a big cock like the rumors say? I'd love to show you my really short skirt when I come over to deliver my little sister girl scout cookies you ordered ;).

Well, come inside, my dear... I think my wife must have ordered those, but she's out with her friends for the day. Do I owe you something for those? (and you really should enable private messages ;) )

I'm beginning to suspect that everyone on lit. has ADD. :)

No ADD here.
I just see nothing interesting in pretending I am juvenile and I finished my school long time ago and have no desires to go back to it.
Oh and I was married to a teacher almost 15 years. No, thank you.

So, no, not everyone on Lit has ADD. We just dont care about your particular flavor of fantasy.

No ADD here.
I just see nothing interesting in pretending I am juvenile and I finished my school long time ago and have no desires to go back to it.
Oh and I was married to a teacher almost 15 years. No, thank you.

So, no, not everyone on Lit has ADD. We just dont care about your particular flavor of fantasy.

I'm sorry, but I wasn't referring to the people that haven't contacted me. Perhaps I should have been more specific, but I didn't imagine that anyone would interpret that literally. So, no, I wasn't referring to you or to anyone else who doesn't share my fantasy. I hope that clears things up.

Also, I'm sorry your marriage failed.

Out of Control, rebellious girl, always late for class

Are you a rebellious girl?
Do you come to class late and act out just to get attention?
Are you out of control?
Do you secretly long for someone to take control of you and teach you discipline?

I'm an older, male high school teacher looking for a student in need of a firm hand. I regularly have young girls like this in my classes at school. However, I'm not able to bend them over my desk and give them the proper discipline they so desperately need. Literotica allows me to fill that need and I have, in the past, taught several young ladies about themselves and their suppressed desires. I've been away for awhile so I'm now looking to take on new students. Obviously, I need to remain discrete and anonymous, but despite that I am hoping to find a very intense, personal relationship with a young lady of lit.

If you've been a bad girl, see me after class.

Bad girl in desperate need of discipline, and help with her grades.

Why is it that I have yet to be cyber fucked by teachers long, thick shaved cock?! I'm sure I deserve to be pulled over your knee and spanked as well, but that's up to you. Teacher should g-mail me at princesskaylanicole69! Don't you think?

Why is it that I have yet to be cyber fucked by teachers long, thick shaved cock?! I'm sure I deserve to be pulled over your knee and spanked as well, but that's up to you. Teacher should g-mail me at princesskaylanicole69! Don't you think?

Being evasive and going silent when I ask you your age is not a good sign, my dear. :)

Well, I thought I had found the right girl for me... but now she's gone missing, sadly. So I'm looking to audition some more naughty girls who need to be bent over my desk and spanked until their bottom is a nice glowing pink. :)

Well, I thought I had found the right girl for me... but now she's gone missing, sadly. So I'm looking to audition some more naughty girls who need to be bent over my desk and spanked until their bottom is a nice glowing pink. :)

Is my skirt too short, sir?

Back