cross dressing

Amy,
You have been brave and sharing in all you have given, and I know I speak for many when I say thank you.
Yes, there are all types on these threads, can say and type what ever they want due to the anominity of it all. I know personally, I have had less than favorable reviews on some of my posts. As such, Mrs. ringo and I almost stopped posting. But then we noticed all the views we had on our post, so some one must be enjoying, so why let the minority destroy the joy of the majority.
Personally, I think( as does Mrs ringo), the photo's you post are very, very sensual. It is the lack of more that even makes it more sensual. Keep up the great Job you are doing---I guarentee there are far more appreciative of what you offer, than the ones that choose to critique.
j

I completely agree Amy. Just be who you are to the best of your ability. That goes for everyone. But: don't expect others to be what you think they are or what you would like them to be, and If it happens to work out that way, take it for the super-bitchen thing it is!:cool:

I love this thread, although I would never post my pictures.on here. Well.done to you who are so brave it must be so liberating!

Warning

On May 25th a group of Harley bikers were riding south on I-275 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Sunshine Skyway so they stopped. The Harley leader, George, a big burly man of 57, gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?" "I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After she's finished, George gets applause and approval from his group, the onlookers. Even from the State Trooper. Then he says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you are wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl".

The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed!

On May 25th a group of Harley bikers were riding south on I-275 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Sunshine Skyway so they stopped. The Harley leader, George, a big burly man of 57, gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?" "I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After she's finished, George gets applause and approval from his group, the onlookers. Even from the State Trooper. Then he says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you are wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl".

The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed!

Very good.

I don't think most on here have figured out I'm a CD yet. Not hiding it, it's in my profile.

Truthfully though i can't remember the last time i dressed like a male or penetrated someone.

The boobs and clothes hide any question. i figure if guys see me on the street and can't tell, i'm not going to tell them.

I just take the whistles, flirt, move on.

well my only advice is*feel* girlie in what you dress in , i'm not anythign clsoe to "pasable" but i just feel all hot and girlie when i put pnaties and more on :)

It's all in the attire and attitude. 'passable" is most often a frame of mind. There are some honest to god girls that don't look HALF as hot as i do. And i REALLY don't think I'm that attractive.

It's all in the attire and attitude. 'passable" is most often a frame of mind. There are some honest to god girls that don't look HALF as hot as i do. And i REALLY don't think I'm that attractive.

yeah.....the boys i've played with don't give me any complaints :) plus its attitude, i may not look super girlie, but in a paints/skirt/bra wig combo with my lipsticked lips sliding up and down thier hard cock i doubt they mind the differance ;) lol

Could be a great thread to get some tips from to aid in dressing. Let's get going gurls

Passable for me isn't that hard if I take my time with all the details. I've got natural smooth skin, small hands, feet, cock. So with a good wig, makeup , clothes and the little accessories I'm a 7 out of 10 on the "look like a woman scale". Plus the wife and I go to the spa together every mouth for facials, manicures, peticures. I think I'm softer than she is. No, I don't go to the spa dressed up.

Back