Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning :heart:bugs!

There's just something about a cool, rainy Sunday morning, isn't there? A cup of hot coffee, the smell of rain, still dreamy-eyed about last night. With the opposite schedules that Mr. Shy and I have, well, Saturday night is our night to reconnect. (I made that sound all soft and romantic, didn't I? Truth be told, this shy gal needed that coffee *and* a tylenol this morning :devil:) At any rate, he surely did leave me thinking about it, and will be all day today.

When he's away, however, there's no better way to remember than sliding into one of his shirts... and away we go!

I must totally agree especially when I'm at our cabin in Canada by the lake... Wonderful pix

Have a great weekend!

There's just something about a cool, rainy Sunday morning, isn't there? A cup of hot coffee, the smell of rain, still dreamy-eyed about last night. With the opposite schedules that Mr. Shy and I have, well, Saturday night is our night to reconnect. (I made that sound all soft and romantic, didn't I? Truth be told, this shy gal needed that coffee *and* a tylenol this morning :devil:) At any rate, he surely did leave me thinking about it, and will be all day today.

When he's away, however, there's no better way to remember than sliding into one of his shirts... and away we go!

As always thanks for the pics -- your beautiful clothed or nude (but always enjoy those breasts hmmmm)

hope he enjoys knowing you've worn it ;):devil:

Good evening, beautiful. Sorry about that Bills game--they should've had it...

There's just something uber sexy about a hot girl in a man's shirt. I only wish that was my shirt you were slipping into. Damn sexy!!!:)

I must totally agree especially when I'm at our cabin in Canada by the lake... Wonderful pix
*Love* Canada. We spent vacation time in Toronto last year.

Well now, let's see how we can get you outta that shirt...hmm
Just ask nicely, and maybe I'll start unbuttoning

As always thanks for the pics -- your beautiful clothed or nude (but always enjoy those breasts hmmmm)
Why, thank you!

You're welcome
Hope you had a great weekend :
Excellent weekend, actually, how about you?

hope he enjoys knowing you've worn it
Me too :cattail:

Good evening, beautiful. Sorry about that Bills game--they should've had it...
The only bills I pay attention to are the ones that need to get paid. They can't possibly be a hockey team, can they? ;)

There's just something uber sexy about a hot girl in a man's shirt. I only wish that was my shirt you were slipping into. Damn sexy!!!
Thank you. I just love the way a man's shirt feels against my skin... so sexy!

never done pot! or any drugs actually :p
HA! Cute, mackkjackk, cute.

why is it that my shirts always look so much hotter when you are wearing them?
Because you have a wonderful wife who takes time and care to wash and hang them? You should thank her. ;)

Mr Shy never made that shirt look so good
LWO! Long time no see!! :kiss: Why, thank you.

Great new series so far. I wish my shirts looked that well.
Thank you, my sweet:heart:

Today didn't feel like a Monday ~ I didn't experience my usual Monday funk. Maybe it's because I was very productive this weekend and feeling accomplished. My guess is that it has more do with an O (or two) that got my endorphins flowing over the weekend. :devil:

Rather than just show him pictures, I thought I'd model the shirt for Mr. Shy last night, and I've added a couple of pics to the shirt series. I think I need to dress up in Mr. Shy-wear more often.

and one from last night

Happy Monday, lovebugs!

Today didn't feel like a Monday ~ I didn't experience my usual Monday funk. Maybe it's because I was very productive this weekend and feeling accomplished. My guess is that it has more do with an O (or two) that got my endorphins flowing over the weekend. :devil:

Rather than just show him pictures, I thought I'd model the shirt for Mr. Shy last night, and I've added a couple of pics to the shirt series. I think I need to dress up in Mr. Shy-wear more often.

and one from last night

Happy Monday, lovebugs!

It looks like you had a lot of endorphins going. Great shirts series and it looks like a very happy Mr.

Luck Man

and one from last night

Happy Monday, lovebugs!
I am sure we all wish that was our hand (or better yet mouth) in pic 4!

Missing summer

I'm having a difficult time getting back into routine. Summer has ended, school has started back up for the kiddos, and I just can't seem to get out of lazy summer-mode. *sigh* I am however, looking forward to fall, my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool air and the changing leaves. The only drawback: I won't want to take off my clothes....brrrrrrrr!!!

And another from our Sunday night antics ~ I think he enjoyed more than just the shirt.... :devil:

You're super sexy, as well...I'm certainly enjoying your images...and it appears I'm not the only one.

I'm having a difficult time getting back into routine. Summer has ended, school has started back up for the kiddos, and I just can't seem to get out of lazy summer-mode. *sigh* I am however, looking forward to fall, my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool air and the changing leaves. The only drawback: I won't want to take off my clothes....brrrrrrrr!!!

And another from our Sunday night antics ~ I think he enjoyed more than just the shirt.... :devil:

It is a bit of a late summer, but the fall is the best time of the year. From the looks of things you were very busy with the Mr over the weekend. What a lucky Mr of yours!!

I would be very interested in knowing how that evening with the Mr. worked out. ;)
Well, let me just say that I don't kiss and tell (well not *every* detail) But I *did* a few take pics, so follow along and you'll get the idea of how the evening went... I'll see how many I am willing to share :devil: How are you this fine evening?

You're super sexy, as well...I'm certainly enjoying your images...and it appears I'm not the only one.
Thank you guyk ~ and welcome to my corner of Lit! Don't be a stranger! :kiss:

It is a bit of a late summer, but the fall is the best time of the year. From the looks of things you were very busy with the Mr over the weekend. What a lucky Mr of yours!!
I do love the fall! Let's go find a pile of leaves, what do you say? (To jump in, of course, what were you thinking?!?) ;):cattail::kiss:

and one from last night

Happy Monday, lovebugs!
Lucky Mr Shy;)

I'm sure he did :D

Love the new pictures. Thanks for the added ones. Glad you had a good vacation.

I can't imagine what could be going on - all I see is hair? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back