Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
58 and from New Zealand. I'd be most impressed if someone was awake on the other side of the world now to read this.

Nice to be able to see how many other over 50's there are.

Instead of feeling 'ancient' as you can in some forums, I feel very normal here. I tried one forum where people kept asking me if I was really 57. As in REALLY wow..... "yes honey older people are allowed up after dark too." Needles to say I didn't return.

You have to laugh in life.

Jude

Over 50 and living in Holland , sent you a pm
 
David, wrong side of 60 (63) and living in Melbourne. Would gladly swop some warm weather for our winter chill at the moment.

Happy to chat with fellow baby boomers, all pms responded to.
 
Just to the "north" of 60 for a few months. Travel quite a bit for work and for longer periods of time so I'm alone quite a bit and enjoy an occasional mature discussion.
 
Male age 68, but am in good shape and health. Just wanted to say Hi. Just signed on yesterday. Still trying to find out more about this site. Been on another for awhile. Most of my time is reading, but check once in a while to see who is here.
 
54 Male, Professional
Texas
Looking for some fun to spice up OUR lives.

Hope to chat with you ladies
Rick
 
Saying Hello

Hi,

54 yo guy from IL. here. Looking to meet some new lady friends, chat, phone, whatever? Just fun...stop by and say hello. :)
 
54 M Texas

Hope everyone is doing great today.

Would love to meet some hot sexy ladies around the area.

Rick
 
Just turned 64, and am an early retiree, living in the Southeast (U.S.A). It's January, but when I took the dog out last night, around ten, I needed only a T-shirt (well, and pants). Married and monogamous for 37 years (which may mean only that I lack imagination or courage).
 
Male, 54, good shape, and happy for the most part.
Live in S/E Michigan.
I would enjoy some sexy chat about anything that excites you,(or me).
Ladies and gentleman welcome.
 
Hi all, 52 and from Illinois. Only been posting for a couple weeks, now that I'm getting the hang of it I'd welcome some PM's to talk about anything, sexy or not. I'm back in school full time, enjoy motorsports and like to talk a little politics. Hope to hear from you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top