Weekly artistic challenge

I did a bit of experimenting trying to get the light right on this one. I'm still not happy with it. :(

IMG_0213_zps4ab48a6e.jpg

Cut glass always looks so pretty! Nice shot!

BB

Here's an older one before the contest is over. Now I am on the hunt for ones I can keep a little splash of colour in!

Last edited:
Okay, heading out on another trip tomorrow, but here's the one I got that I liked from today's trip.

9830447755_c427457c14_b.jpg

LOVE the texture...Mr Pirate???

Its international talk like a pirate day.... Year! Avast ye matey

Yeah, really enjoyed the textures of this one. Its b&w witba blue filter, really emphasized the contrast for the mushrooms.

Its international talk like a pirate day.... Year! Avast ye matey

Yeah, really enjoyed the textures of this one. Its b&w witba blue filter, really emphasized the contrast for the mushrooms.

Arrrrrrrrrrreally?

This weeks Challenge...

Abstract...

Look for patterns either in nature or man made - look at things from a different angle, or close up.

:)

Abstract...

Look for patterns either in nature or man made - look at things from a different angle, or close up.

:)
Thought we had until Saturday for B&W? I'm heading out to the badlands today for more B&W shooting. Will keep an eye out for abstract as well.

Okay, heading out on another trip tomorrow, but here's the one I got that I liked from today's trip.

9830447755_c427457c14_b.jpg

At first I thought it was mushrooms, but on further examination I decided it was some kind of deep sea fishes with their heads buried in the sea bed scavenging for food. j/k It's a great photo. Love the texture.

At first I thought it was mushrooms, but on further examination I decided it was some kind of deep sea fishes with their heads buried in the sea bed scavenging for food. j/k It's a great photo. Love the texture.

Back