What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz I'm too busy working on my photography, planning road trips to facilitate that photography, editing images, supporting my business interests, doing whatever I please, and because I have more money than I know what to do with. :rolleyes:

If you're so King Midas like that, why are you so cheap with paying your "gardener" to do your work for you?

I know you're not this chintzy with your other "payroll hires," are you? Or maybe it's that their jobs have zilch to do with you hiring them and they dictate how much money you have to fork over for their services. Now that's having a fuckin' job.

C'mon, guy. Forty bucks? That's my drinking money. For having fun at one joint, sans dinner menu.

'Fess up, you're hiring little Billy from down the block to mow your shit, aren't you? To a nine-year-old kid, forty bucks for maybe two hours of activity is like a million dollars. :D

There you go buddy....

But I fail to see you critical thinking on this C&P job. But it is still better than your 1 line insults so a big two thumbs up! I find this as helpful as the yahoo answers.......

Thanks, shorty.

Hey, it's his price not mine. Why should I pay him more than he asks? It's not that I'm King Midas, it's that I am comfortable and can pretty much can do what I want. I'm not interested in wanting or needing everything. I have too much respect for the money I've earned.

I seriously doubt that. People who "can do whatever they want" don't "choose" to post on Lit all day & night.

Where is the RW crowd letting us know the DOW is up 155 today? Guess they didn't notice:rolleyes:

Where is the RW crowd letting us know the DOW is up 155 today? Guess they didn't notice:rolleyes:

Hey DRECK

We are still waiting to hear about LOW RATES and WHY!

We dont thnk you KNOW WHY....DRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DRECK

We are still waiting to hear about LOW RATES and WHY!

We dont thnk you KNOW WHY....DRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess who does not care what you think? I'm the one who posed the question, petunia. That means I want one of you dolts to answer.

Hey, it's his price not mine. Why should I pay him more than he asks? It's not that I'm King Midas, it's that I am comfortable and can pretty much can do what I want. I'm not interested in wanting or needing everything. I have too much respect for the money I've earned.

He's either a high-roller at home just needing the exercise or he's selling himself short. If I call myself a "gardener," I wouldn't do the home of your tax bracket for anything less than three digits. And even then it's a steal.

You are sadly mistaken my friend, this man is working machine who's built a respectable gardening business. He and his crews service dozens of homes in my neighborhood alone. I've been with him from the beginning. He makes money on volume and loyalty.

You made it sound like a one-man band. If he's only getting forty dollars a house and making a profit outside of all expenditures and insurances, what is he paying his crew, $5 a day? :confused:

You made it sound like a one-man band. If he's only getting forty dollars a house and making a profit outside of all expenditures and insurances, what is he paying his crew, $5 a day? :confused:

That's because 4 Mexicans and a wrangler consitute one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back