What's your fetish?

Hm, I don't really think of them as a fetishes but humiliation/ degradation (name calling, being pissed on/ in), rough sex (hair pulling, pussy pounding type of sex, spanking (with bruising afterwards), giving up control and serving.

I'm sure there are more but those are big ones.
 
How would she do that then? ;)
I suppose limiting me exclusively to gay sex. Maybe having to go to a bathhouse or gloryhole once a week and suck off so many cocks. Gay hypnosis. Some type of positive reinforcement, not cumming unless I have a cock in my ass or mouth. Things like that. To the point where any sexual satisfaction is completely tied to Male/male sex.
 
EXCELLENT!!
bisexual_1.jpg
 
Watersports

Or, for those who immediately think of skis, piss sex. It polarises opinion and makes a lot of people squirm and say, "Disgusting". That's fine; I love it.
 
Fetishes are part of my life. As is being bisexual.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, anything rough. When someone has allll the control, yet in a refined way. Their control is a gift to you, so you learn to crave it.
And of course dressup, spankings, bondage, and all that fun stuff :)
 
Fetish wise I have an extreme lingerie fetish esp for vintage lingerie I really love slips, and long nylon nightgowns, sort of cd but I do not dress to be fem, its so I can fully feel the silky nylon on my body.
 
I would like to be in bondage, and my hot wife get me off all over her nice dark nipples or between her soft boobs and force me to lick them spotless.
 
EXCELLENT!!
bisexual_1.jpg

I love this!!!! Back in my wilder days my motto was: Being a bisexual polyamorous switch means never having to say no. ;)

I don't have a 'necessary' fetish, but I have experiences that are guaranteed to get my juices flowing in a flash: the smell of leather, the smell of fresh lumber (long story), blindfolds, a hand around my wrist. Feeling a flogger pretty much robs me of my will. Master grabbing my hair and whispering in my ear. I swear he could read the phone book and I'd still be halfway gone.
 
I would like to be in bondage, and my hot wife get me off all over her nice dark nipples or between her soft boobs and force me to lick them spotless.

This happened to me this weekend!! Loved it!!!
 
Being dressed as a My Little Pony gurl and rode hard. it's been my thing for the last couple years.
 
I have a fetish for being dominated, I usually can't get off with vanilla stuff. Is that bad? LOL.
 
Fetish

Not sure if you could call this a true fetish but bieng lead around by a leash by my owner.
 
For me it's............

Feathers feathers and more feathers. It's the moment u feel that light onto your skin. Goosebumps prickle your body and delicious sensations abound. It gets me just talking about it. Add a blindfold and scarfs for binding my feet and hands and I'm in heaven! Mmmmmmmm yum! Kitten :devil::rose::kiss:
 
Back
Top