Hard time at work (closed for SRP_lover19)

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Jon is a 23 year old who stands 5'10 and is about 180 pounds. He had a hair cut like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo that is just long enough to cover his ears and touch his shoulders but managed, so it don't look over grown. He works as the office IT guy and handy man. I am wearing a blue polo shirt and black khaki dress looking pants.

The company I works for is just getting new computer and updates to some of the newer ones. The plan is to swap out the older towers while the staff is on lunch brake so there is no interference for the staff.

I used my key to let my self get in before the staff got to there desk. I made copy's of all the files on there computer that needed a tower replacement, and started to install the data to the tower and put sticky notes to what tower gose to what desk in my office that looks like it was a old supply room. This keeps me busy for most of the day. Just as I am finishing I start to see the staff slipping out one by one for lunch. I sigh knowing today will be a late lunch if I get one at all. I start to work hauling the new tower to the desk. Take a usb card to copy any new files that may have been made/mod. Pull the old tower out and get under the desk to give the tower power and start to instal the new info from the memory stick. Then I go back under the desk to make sure all the cords is plugged in and move on to the next desk.
I save the bosses desk for last knowing its going to be the longest job. She is getting a new tower and hardware upgrades from the basic office tower that was ordered. I have a feeling that with all the work I may not get done in the standard lunch hour time.


This is where it begins... I got the new tower in place and the stick with all the new info on it. I am laying on my back with my head to the very back of the desk in the leg cubby hole. The underside of the big hard wood desk is all I can see other then the chair below me. The bosses chair is pushed back so I didn't have to mess with it, and I find it is just above my knees. With my legs over the 5 legs that is branching out like a spider web from the bar that hold the seat up. As I work I am putting in the extra hard wear like more bigger sticks of ram and a bigger processor. I just am finishing installing the hard wear when I hear someone opening the bosses office door. I don't think anything thing off it as I would think she would have to see my hips where her feet would go on the ground. There is room for her to scoot the chair up to my hips for her to do paper work while sitting at the desk but I cant see a woman knowingly scooting the chair up to my hips while I lay working under her desk.. But then that exact thing has happened a few times. I can only wait to see if its her and what she will do. I know its a time crunch and I am just finishing the updates about to finish plugging in all the cords. I cant help but to wonder if that is just one of the office ladys dropping off info or if that is the boss lady hr self returning to her desk. I am left with wonder as the unknown person is outside of my view from the desk that is fully enclosing me other then the area behind the desk.
 
Last edited:
Morgan Rose is a boss at a large financial firm and she order all the computers in the office to be updated so that they would quite running slowly. She had a short lunch so she decided to head back to her office to see if the computers were installed. She went to her office and see that her computer was at least set up so she sat down at her desk. She moved her chair up a bit before spreading her legs a bit. She wasn't wearing any panties this day so her shaved pussy. She could feel that her skirt had rode up a bit when she sat down.
 
Last edited:
Jon just got the ether cord conected to the back of the tower when he felft a sharp pain on his hip. He looked down to see his boss standing with her heals on his hip. He would have said something, but he is gasping for air as her pointy heals feel like stakes driving into him. Then he feels the chair hit where his legs meet his hips. Jon knows shes about to sit with him under the desk. Jons head is spinning from the pain and shocked. He is glad once she sits down in the chair as her weight is now only resting on her feet that is pinning him to the floor. Jons mind starts to clear till he see his boss opening her knees up and he can see flesh all the way up and including to her hips. Jons mouth falls open in shock as he can get a very personal view.

Jon is feeling guilty. He wants to speak but his mouth is just hanging open in shock. Also part of his brain is telling him not to say anything. He hears a voice in his head saying "dude shut up and just enjoy the sexy view" then his moral side is saying "You gotta speak up to let her know your down here." With him being kinda of shy he tends to keep quite and not say a word. Something he is sure he will be regretting. Jon is laying admiring his bosses sexy legs and a bit of what he can now see is a shaved pussy. He can only wait to see what is to happen next.

As Jon lays there. He wonders to him self what is his boss doing? He takes this moment to admire her strong and soft looking legs. His eyes move from her feet up her legs to her hips. After a second or so. The shock of the situation wears off and he tries to speak to his boss. Jon says "I am down here" He remember she loves to work with her mp3 player going with ear buds in her ears. Jon can only wonder if he was heard.
 
Last edited:
Morgan could feel something turning her on and she could feel her lower lips begin to get puffy and wet. She ignores this feeling for awhile until the urge to play with herself was to great. She lowly slide her skirt up more until her hand reached her wet sex. She slowly rubbed her slit letting out little moans.
 
When Morgan didnt move back or show any signs of moving. Jon knew he could only stay and watch. As Jon was trapped under the soles of his bosses feet and under her desk. He could see her lower lips start to swell a bit. He could also see hints of her being wet.
Jon felt the force of her standing again. He was in shock as she lifted her skirt up and sat back down more on the end of of her chair. He seen her hand lower and start to split her lips as she started to play. This was filling the leg cubby hole under her desk with her sweet smell.

Jon loved to eat a womans pussy. It was like a drug to him. He sat up and moved closer opening his mouth just under the sexiest pussy he ever seen. His lips almost touching his bosses hand as she plays. Jon can taste how good she taste by the drops of pussy juice ozzing out of her pussy.

Jon was torn, wanting to slip his tongue into her depth or stay back and not be found. Jon is going out of his mind just wanting to push his mouth on her pussy so bad and extend his tongue up into his boss.Jon is fighting with every bit of sanity from letting his tongue slip out of his mouth into that wet love hole. Jon can only listen as she lightly moans in the office where she thinks shes alone.

Jon now realizes he wishes she would be moaning because of him and moaning his name.
 
As Morgan starts to rub her clit mostly and her fingers rubbing her slit slightly opening it. Jon moves his face just under her hand and slips his tongue into her pussy and starts to move his tongue as deep as he can get it, and has it going from O+xox+--x+. His tongue making quick movements as deep as it can go in his boss's pussy. He know shes ether going to enjoy it or fire him. Hes laying it all out on the line here.

Jon can only hope to have a job still in the next few minutes. Jon feels safe that she cant call the cops or anything as he knows he has the shoe prints of her heals on his hips. Tho hes not sure if he could do really admit to the copy that hes that inadvisable around the office.
 
Last edited:
Morgan continued to moan and finger herself for awhile until she felt something extra dart ibtonher pussy. She shot up out of her chair and yelped. She didn't know who this man was but having hisbtongie deep in her felt good and she hoped thaybtheir would be more. "What the hell are you doing down there?" She asked the man that was trying to lick her pussy.
 
He looks up at her from under the desk as shes standing on his hips. He says "I am the IT/Handyman. How could you not see me when you walked in and now your standing on me.

Jon is studying her body for any hints of what shes feeling or thinking. Hes also watching for it to sink in that shes standing on a guys hips as she talks to him.
 
"No why didn't you say something before I started doing what I was doing?" She asked know when she got horny like she did she didn't really pay action to her surroundings much.
 
Well when you walked to your desk, I thought you seen my legs sticking out from under there till you planted both heals on my hips pulling your chair to me. That was kinda shocking and you got into what ever you where doing up there. Once the shock wore off I did say I am down here but you didn't hear or ignored me. Do I feel good under your feet?

Well I see it two ways.. You can try and fire me where I will call the cops and press charges showing your heal prints over my body. Or You can sit down in the chair and enjoy the use of my tongue.

Jon was in shock. How could this woman be having the conversation with him while still standing on his hip. He started to wonder if she just didnt care being so wrapped up in her self not to think shes standing on, or could she really enjoy having him below her.

Jon found him self hoping for the second option that she really enjoyed him. In the back of his mind he started to think what she may do. Maybe use his tongue as a toy. He knew he could enjoy that. Would she want to sit on his face as a chair. He was kinda liking that idea but scared as he never had a woman sit on his face. Could she just like having him under her feet, and maybe use him as a warm/soft foot mat. This last one was so far fetched as he couldn't see how a human body could be viewed as soft.

All he could do is wait to see how she will react to him.
 
Last edited:
"Or I can make you leave knowing what went on and knowing you will never see me finish myself off or you could put my toes in your mouth making love to them first." She said to him moving a foot to his mouth. "Sorry no man gets to go straight to my pussy." She said to him grinning.
 
With shock at what she said. How she seamed to plan stand on him. His mouth feel open. He felt the thin but firm shoe base slide under his tongue. He felt his tongue slide on the insole of her shoe. He could feel the toe indentations into her shoe. Jon could feel his tongue tip under the balls of her foot.

Soon as he realized what was happening, it was to late to do anything. Jon tried to pull his tongue back and failed. He felt it rubbing the under side of her toes as he tries pulling it out. Then to his shock the phone rings. He can see it in her purse under the desk. He wonders with her foot will she push him laying on the floor to get the cell phone. He keeps wiggling his tongue trying to free it and failing. The only thing its doing is giving her toes a message.

He was shocked. Other then the sweat and toe taste. He could tell there was something sweet and good tasting. He thought to him self "it has to be her lotion" He now started to suck and french her toes. Letting his tongue roll around each toe. Pushing in the gaps of the toes. Yes he is making out with his bosses toes.
 
Morgan pushed him back down onto the floor with the foot that was in his mouth and reached for her phone. She answered her phone while she slipped her other foot into his mouth for the same treatment. She was wet from him worshiping her toes.
 
Jon didn't know what to think. One second work was normal then he was a human floor mat for his boss. His eyes wide as he looked up his bosses legs as she basically was standing on her ippy toes with her souls together.

Jon was feeling like he was nothing. His bosses breasts where hiding any view of her face as he now french kisses his boss both feet. He could see the wraps of her shoes where straining at the angel. He slipped his hands up and undid her high heal shoes. He lay in silence under her as she is on the phone. He doubt he could do more then a muffled moan anyways.
 
She continued to talk on the phone holding moans back. She soon started fucking his mouth with her toes giving him the cue to start sucking on her toes. She had a few plans on what she wanted to do with him but she continued on with her phone conversation.
 
Jon pushes his tongue in the middle of the toe section of her in souls and her toes.He keeps his tongue still with her toes and balls of her feet on the top of his tongue while the shoe holds the bottom. He can see the lace sides hanging open and giving the back of her calfs room from the leather that wraps around with the thin lace part up the front of her she. Jon can only hope this pleases her and gives her comfort while he now happily sucking on her toes.

This is a first for Jon and he finds its almost as enjoyable as having her pussy to his mouth. As he lays on his back holding her up and sucking on her toes. He cant help to wonder who shes talking to.
 
She continued to talk on the phone as one of her feet slipped down to his crotch. She massaged his cock through hai pants.
 
He was now on his back sucking on her foot while getting a foot job by one of the sexiest lady's he knew. He felt her foot pressing his hard cock into his thigh as she rolled her foot on the shaft of his cock. He knew there was no point in moaning as that could only anger the goddess above him. As the goddess above him acted so normal he wondered if she remembered him being below her body.

He could only hope she was enjoying her conversation. He wondered who it was with as he did his job as being part of the floor for her. He could only look up her sexy legs as her body towered above him. He wondered if she would let him eat her out, or how long would he be under her feet.

As he lay there he started to think about his life, or lack there of. Having no girlfriend and no family to speak of. Only his boss to notice him gone if he went missing. He knew she would never miss him as if he was stuck under her desk. He wouldn't be missing to him. He started wonder how long till his apartment mangier would wait before filing a missing persons report, or if they would just sell his stuff. To re-rent the apartment.. Could this cubby hole be his life, was he really this pathetic to be nothing to the world other then a foot sucking footrest for his boss? Could he think of this small little hole as his home, or would she take him to her home to be more service there?

He knew she worked late often with the cleaning crew cleaning around her desk. Would they notice him down there? This sent a chill down his spine. Was his only hope for anyone to know where he was under his boss's feet be the janitor?
 
Last edited:
When she was finished with her phone call she sat down exposing herself to him before saying "now return to your work and come back after everyone has left the office. I have some very personal things to take care of."
 
While he was laying on the floor and sucking on his boss's toes. He listened to her phone call while he looked up at her thick strong legs and her bare hips. He felt her pull her feet from his mouth and put her shoes on his jaw as she pushed back and looked down at him.

When she said "now return to your work and come back after everyone has left the office. I have some very personal things to take care of." He simply nodded and wiggled out from under her desk with her feet still on him.

He made his rounds asking if everyone was doing ok with the upgrade or tower. He then went to have lunch. He grabbed a sub from subway next door and went to eat it. He was shocked to find he still could taste his bosses toes and shoes in his mouth. He found it a interesting mix of the sub and her feet taste.

After a short lunch he went back to work being on call for any help the staff would need.
 
Last edited:
She looked down and removed him from her panties saying "now be a good boy and go or I will find someone who is willing to listen to me." She moved to the door opening it up waiting for him to leave.
 
He knew about what time most the staff left the desks. So he went to work in the lounge upgrading the staff tv and sound system. When the last of the office staff left he went to the bosses office and peaked in. He wondered if he should be on the floor or walk on his feet to her desk.

As he peaks in he wonders what he sees.
 
When he had left she quietly followed behind him leaving the office completely. She went to a sec store getting a few toys for them to play with and she got herself a dominatrix outfit as well. She got back to the office in time to change into her outfit then put her normal clothes on over top of her new outfit.
 
He knocked softly and started to walk in on his two feet. His eyes widened as he seen she changed clothing. His eyes started to move up and down her body as he waits for her acknowledgment.

He had no idea what to expect from her but she was hot as hell. He smiled at her.
 
She gave him a decious smile before asking him "I bet you would love to she what I have on under my clothes don't you?" She walked around her desk swaying her hips with each step she took. What he couldn't see was a purple cat suit that left her pussy and big breasts uncover bit she had her breasts cover with a purple and black latex corset and her pussy was cover with a purple layex thong. Her feet was even cover buy the cat suit though her feet were now in a pair of thigh high stiletto PVC boots. Her purple latex clad hands gripped his balls hard as she waited for him to answer her.
 
Back
Top