That one fantasy you still haven't gotten to experience

I've been lucky enough to have most of my needs and desires fulfilled. If there were anything I would still want to try tho, it would be riding a sybian until i was mind fucked. i can't even find that video anymore. the other would be for my husband to be a willing cuck - his idea. He would bring someone home and ask if he could watch us. He is great but only average size and girth. He also is very vanilla and has no interest in trying some of my weirder fetishes (like rough, forced, fisted, dirty talk,etc). We are working on it but if he brought someone home and honestly wanted to suckle my tits while another man pleased me... ah that would be heaven.

An interesting fantasy, I'm surprised he would be so vanilla with you. Speaking as a young man myself, I'm sure there would be plenty of suitors for you to help make a good cuck of him.

Humiliation..

So I read a story years ago about a girl who was kidnapped by a group of men. She was blindfolded, stripped, and tied to a chair at first. The men then proceded to finger her and make her suck their cocks. Next, she was moved from the chair onto a bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the top of the bed. The men then took turns, using both her holes, while she sucked another man and the rest continued to jack off into her chest/face. Throughout the time, the men would give her water and eventually she had to pee. The men made her squat and urinate in front of them. Finally, she took two cocks at a time.

Being used and at the mercy of those men has been a fantasy of mine ever since reading the story

I almost sucked my first cock tonight. It was a gorgeous 8" cut monster and he was going to be coming in my mouth in about an hour from now.

Sadly, it's not going to happen. So bummed... :(

I do not know if this qualifies, however

I am still not the girl I desire to be. I mean really a girl. a slut and a girl.

So I read a story years ago about a girl who was kidnapped by a group of men. She was blindfolded, stripped, and tied to a chair at first. The men then proceded to finger her and make her suck their cocks. Next, she was moved from the chair onto a bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the top of the bed. The men then took turns, using both her holes, while she sucked another man and the rest continued to jack off into her chest/face. Throughout the time, the men would give her water and eventually she had to pee. The men made her squat and urinate in front of them. Finally, she took two cocks at a time.

Being used and at the mercy of those men has been a fantasy of mine ever since reading the story

I knew a girl who confessed to me she had non-violent rape fantasies. She wanted to be dominated and fucked by short overweight unattractive men. This girl was an extremely attractive Welsh woman and to this day I have fantasized about her fulfilling her fantasy.

My fantasy too. I have talked to two men who fucked Cindy in the earliest days and seen some videos

That is hot. My girlfriend was eager to pass her social history class and spent time getting help from her teacher. He ended getting a bj a few times and banged her twice after school. This was all back in high school in the 90s. She told me and man was I turned on by the story of the first time they hooked up.

licking the cum...

My one fantasy I never experienced, is to have squirted cum on my wife's nipples while she tells me that I am going to have to suck the cum from her throbbing nipples while it is still hot and dripping.

Jay

Watching

Talking to men who had sex with my wife in high school and college. Getting them to tell me all the stories of what they did with her. Finding out if any of them still have pics or vids of her.[/QUOT
I'd love to go back in time and watch my wife the night in college when she fucked 5 guys and one girl at a bonfire party with hundreds of other college students watching. Her and her female friend were completely nude and playing with each other and letting guys fuck them. I would also like to watch her do it now but seeing her do it when she was 18 would be even better.

I almost sucked my first cock tonight. It was a gorgeous 8" cut monster and he was going to be coming in my mouth in about an hour from now.

Sadly, it's not going to happen. So bummed... :(
What went wrong that it didn't work out? I know you,and he, would have loved it!

I want a MFM so badly, but it is never going to happen. I've been close on one occasion.

my wife giving me a blow job at the same tie her friends husband fucking my arse,

I have a ton. But a few are:

Fucking my mother-in-law
Being with a she-male
Eating a creampie

Let's See Here

For Starters and sorry, more than one.

FMF with me the M.

Full swap with another couple or couples.

Participant in a gang bang.

Sloppy seconds or more.

One on One, her on top and moving up to my face after I had spurted a load in her pussy.

A nice messy blowjob from a woman with a pierced tongue.
Don't suppose any UK based Ladies want to make this fantasy cum true for me?

Both Mr T and I have the fantasy of me going for my first ride on a Sybian with 3 men standing over me jacking off and covering me with their man juice as another 2 suck on my big sensitive nipples while Mr T does his magic with his mouth to finsh off the two working on my nipples! It will happen, its just a matter of time! In the mean time, its fun to fantasize!

Both Mr T and I have the fantasy of me going for my first ride on a Sybian with 3 men standing over me jacking off and covering me with their man juice as another 2 suck on my big sensitive nipples while Mr T does his magic with his mouth to finsh off the two working on my nipples! It will happen, its just a matter of time! In the mean time, its fun to fantasize!

When can I apply for one of the 3 coveted positions of delivering the man juice TNT? ;)

Last edited:
Back