Aftermath

pink_silk_glove

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Posts
1,529
Tammara had drank three to my two. She was like that. I could never match her pace neither at drinking nor at life in general it seemed. Of course drinking was just something to do when being social, not a life skill to be honed like Tammara did (or so I had always been led to believe), so as she polished off her fourth and set the glass - still with its unmelted ice - down firmly on the bar, I yet had barely made a dent in my third rye and ginger and was already feeling tipsy. The occasion had been Tammara's mother-in-law visiting and the break that she had therefore needed from her begrudgingly entreated house guest.

"Well, better get back to the bitch," she sighed as she slid her skinny butt from her barstool to stand. Her burgundy micro polka-dot dress fit her tiny frame snugly. Tossing her long blonde streaked curls back she shouldered her purse. "Thanks for comin' out, hon," she said. "I needed that." Even on her feet she had to look up to me. Then she opened her arms for an embrace before grabbing her coat and folding it over her arm. "Sure you're gonna be okay?"

"I'll be fine," I assured her. "I'll just finish this and call a cab." With that Tammara whisked herself away to return to her husband leaving me all by herself at the bar. I wondered why I felt so alone. It wasn't like I didn't have someone there waiting for me. It was just that even with the bitch that Neil's mother apparently was, she was so much more happy with her life that I was with mine. She was married and I wasn't, but Barry and I had been together for four years, living together for nearly the last three. Tammara was outgoing. Things were always happening for her. She could wear anything and get attention just for the sake of it. I couldn't. I was shaped like a tree - a thickly trunked redwood with clumsy branches. She was a lifestyle magazine editor. I managed the deli department at the local supermarket. I couldn't say that I was jealous of her, but any glimpse of excitement in my life was always experienced through her, and I was a poor coattail rider at that.

I took another sip of my drink and replacing the glass to the coaster I saw my reflection. The wall behind the bottles was a mirror. In between the bourbon and the vermouth I looked back at myself with cloudy grey-blue eyes on a pale complexion. Plain brown hair with bangs hung straight to my collar, exposed by the boatneck cut of my light sweater, horizontally striped in ochre tan and copper. The sleeves only made it halfway down my forearm. Finding clothes that fit were always a problem that way. At least this top looked like it was meant to have shorter sleeves. The hips in my loose jeans that I would eventually lift from my barstool were much wider than Tammara's. 'You're a natural hourglass,' people would gush their affections upon me when they felt the need to say something nice. I supposed that it was true although it would take a century or three for the sand to fill my bottom glass. 'Wow, how tall are you?' was the most frequent question that I faced on a daily basis. 'Six-foot-one.' While other women would be told how beautiful or even how hot they were I would always be reminded that my face had great bone structure. I'd settle for my consolation every time. It just wasn't me to retort that great bone structure without the rest of the package doesn't get you anywhere nor anything. Dropping my eyes from those high cheekbones and subtly tapered jaw to the bits of ice nearly disappearing in my drink, I took more than a sip. I supposed that I should probably hurry things up. The longer that I sat there, the more pathetic of a scene I would likely be making. Still, there was some sort of odd curiosity tingling in the air.
 
I took a seat with my back to the wall. I waited till my first vodka was warming my blood and a fresh one was in hand before surveying the room.

The bar was upscale with a lot of mahogany and elegant fixtures as befit a place targeting this clientele. At this hour, the suits getting a quick drink after work before heading home had thinned out. These folks had nothing to rush home to. My kind of crowd.

My libido was hungrier than usual tonight. Too long without feeding. This day and age, it was almost child's play to find a girl willing for a something fast and functional in the back of a cab, but I was in the mood for something sumptuous. A long night back at her place would do nicely. So I has to find someone in need.

I'd identified two other likely targets before I spotted her. I nearly dismissed her out of hand as no doubt had most men. Even seated at the bar, she was clearly tall. She loomed over the female friend she was engaged in conversation with. Probably has an inch or two on me, not counting the inches from her shoes.

There was something instinctive about overlooking a taller woman. I did it without thinking, but reversed myself a moment later. The woman was clearly attractive. Her features were delicate and well-formed. Her attire cloaked it somewhat, but she had an impressive bosom and significantly above average figure. So if I found her beautiful, why should a few inches in height matter?

Perhaps that's what tipped me to the idea. I surely wasn't the only man to have overlooked her for her size. How many hadn't given her a second glance because they were eye level with her chin? Most of us, I bet. Probably had always felt less attractive her whole life because the guys all went to the girls six inches shorter. Something about the way she carried herself projected an unspoken wish to appear smaller.

Granted, I was making quite a bit of supposition based on my own instinct and the set of an unknown woman's shoulders. But I am rarely wrong about such things. Just as the lions on the Serengeti know how to seek out the weaker prey, I'd always had a sixth sense for vulnerability. And I definitely sensed it about her.

Her friend, however, was another matter. She was cute in her own way, though hardly the match for her Amazonian counterpart. But the attitude from her was much less pliable. The way she returned glances from nearby men wasn't welcoming. She wasn't inclined to being hit on, so she probably extended that shield to her companion. If I went after the beauty, the petite friend would undoubtedly play defense. Not necessarily unbeatable, but I didn't want to waste an hour when there were easier -- albeit less appealing -- options available.

Still, I wasn't quite ready to abandon the possibility of the leggy goddess just yet, so I I lay in wait. Two vodkas later, the pair gave a quick hug goodbye and the friend made her way to the door. The beauty has 2/3 of a glass full of some concoction, so I assumed I has until that was gone to make my move.

I slid into the seat next to her when the glass was down to a couple swallows. "Grey Goose, neat," I informed the bartender, then glanced to my left. "And whatever the lady is having."

I turned to meet her inquiring gaze. As I expected our eyes were at level while seated. The difference must all be in the legs. "Simon Idris," I declared. "Join me for a drink?"
 
I had ordered it and was going to have to pay for it so I intended on finishing it. I was nearly there. Then I could ignore this strange anticipation within me and surrounding me, settle up and go home and this night would be just like any other night.

"Simon Idris. Join me for a drink?"

I started with a not-so-small gasp as I did a double-take of the man suddenly sitting next to me.

"Darby Conlan," I said, immediately feeling stupid for the automated blurting out of my name. He had offered his first and last, so I suppose that I felt as if I had owed him mine as well. After a moment I realized that he had also asked me a question. He was offering me a drink, and my delay was even longer as I weighed the pros and cons. I'd certainly had enough to drink already. Any more would only be adding to my impairment. I also wasn't single and leading him on would surely make me a bitch. On the other hand something was happening. That intensity in the air was now making my body squirm with a twinge of excitement. It was dawning on me that someone was interested and I specifically remembered the only other time that I'd been hit on (and it wasn't by Barry). It was shamefully flattering. I couldn't just turn him down. Considering that he didn't know that I was attached (I wore no ring) he hadn't done anything wrong. Flatly denying him would be rude.

"Well, I already have one," I blushed my non-committal answer.
 
I flashed her one of my friendly smiles. Its effect on her was immediate, as I had expected. My features was rather universally regarded as handsome by people in general and by females in particular. They were further supported by my choice of suit. The cut of it emphasized the broadness of my shoulders relative to my waist and thereby my athletic physique. The material and design further suggested I was a man of means. Beauty, virility, and financial stability made for a potent combination on the female libido.

"True, you do have a drink. But you're going to want another. First off, why refuse my hospitality? There is so little of it in the world as it is.

"Second, you probably wanted another one anyway. The bar staff here is quite excellent." I sipped at my own drink and grinned. "Ah, near perfection."

"Third, we're going to be here a little while longer so I can listen to you tell me about your day, so you'll have time for another."

I gazed at her with placid interest. I could tell by the flush in her cheeks this sort of thing didn't happen often to her. It probably should have been routine given her obvious beauty, but I suspected that her height warded men away. Even I felt a trace out of place and she was sitting down. At a party where everyone was standing up and those long legs and high heels had her a few inches above all but the tallest men?

No, she'd been ignored by men much of her life. Certainly men like me, with my nice hair and devastating smile. I bet she was already wondering why a guy like me was talking to her. I could have readily gone after any of the women here, but I'd chose her. Surely that had to intrigue. But the only way to know more was to take my offer.

"Tell me about you, Darby," I pressed, laying a gentle hand on her closest forearm. "I want to know."
 
"First off, why refuse my hospitality?"

His attention was certainly keeping me warm and fuzzy and I was loathe to leave this little cocoon of flattery that he was weaving around me. At the same time Simon Idris was well dressed - perhaps too well - and well kept. It puzzled me why he would be interested in me it all. It made no sense. Then he touched me with a subtle grip of my arm. I wanted to melt, to lean my temple against his shoulder, but it was wrong. It hit me that I'd have no help from Tammara in this situation. I suddenly felt naked without her.

"Tell me about you, Darby."

"What's to know?" I began awkwardly. I took a moment to find something interesting and came up empty. "I manage the deli at Value King," I offered as I stared down at the last swish of rye in my glass. I was failing miserably. To fill the silence I raised it to my mouth and swallowed it down, replacing the empty to the coaster. I had nothing left to say and nothing left to drink. I was lost.
 

I favored this establishment not just because it attracted a hearty selection of luscious females, but because its staff also suited my needs. A glance and a nod at the bartender had a fresh two fingers of rye replacing Darby's empty glass with almost pickpocket level skill. I'm not even sure she saw him do it.

"Manager," I said approvingly. "I knew there was something more to you." I patted my hand against her arm, which I had yet to remove. That direct physical connection added an intimacy to even the most mundane of conversations.

"Being in charge carries quite a bit of responsibility, I imagine. Bet that carries a bit of stress." I slid my arm up to her shoulder and pressed gently against the flesh beneath. "Yeah, I'd want to relax with a drink at the end of the week, too."

I sipped my drink and then smiled as if an insight had just occurred to me. "Darby, I bet after a long day in charge, you just want to get off your feet and kick back." I pointed at her and nodded. "When you finish that drink, I'm going to take you somewhere quiet and private so you can can unwind."

I finished my drink and pushed it aside. I slid my wallet into my hand and thumbed out enough for all our drinks and a sizable tip. I tucked it away and turned back to Darby. "Destiny awaits," I declared with a wink.
 
There was a warmth in his touch that sent goosebumps rippling up my arm and across the back of my neck with a tenderness that I could not deny a longing for, even if I had suppressed and dismissed it all of my adult life. I couldn't help but silently blush as he extolled and clearly embellished the virtues of my common occupation. He was overdoing it, I could tell, but I was still hooked. Maybe I felt as if I was worth overdoing it for. The new drink that Simon had ordered for me soon arrived and feeling obliged to drink it, I took the first sip.

"When you finish that drink, I'm going to take you somewhere quiet and private so you can can unwind."

I immediately replaced the glass to the coaster. He couldn't be serious. I must have been a sugary shade of pink as I demured deeply and cowered to hide a nervous grin realizing that I was being propositioned. Even I could tell that he was asking me to bed just like that. It was all so terribly flattering and left me unsure of how much of my fuzziness was the alcohol and how much was his attention. At a loss for words I could only sip again.

"Thank you for the drink," I finally managed to blatantly change the subject and deflect his advance. They were words to fill the void at least while I bought myself some time. It would be so easy to just curl up next to him and indulge my body's wishes, but my commitment meant something and I wasn't just an easy lay. That notion had been something to cling to on all of my lonely nights while others around me were out living passionately - but something felt wonderful there next to Simon. I realized that I felt wanted by him, genuinely coveted in some way. He had lit a flame of terrifying excitement within my bosom.

Years before I had been approached by some guy with a gushing fetish for large tall women. This time was different. Simon did seem more sincere about me and not just my sore thumb form. I supposed that it wouldn't hurt much to bask in his adoration at least until I finished the drink. It was still three-quarters full. Once I gathered the courage to peer over his way, the bar light glowed in the fringes of his hair. His smile was intent and comforting and his hand was still on my arm.

"You're quite well dressed," I commented as I sipped again.
 
Darby didn't respond directly to my suggestion, but I could see she was thinking about. The mere fact that she hadn't refused was a solid indicator that she was amenable to the proposition.

Perhaps she had strings? A hang-up about hooking up with strangers? Perhaps a preexisting relationship? Possibly responsibiltes that made her cautious?

No matter. The signs were still in my favor. As long as I kept a gentle pressure, I had confidence she would still succumb.

" You're quite well dressed, " she murmured, her eyes darting over my frame.

The suit was bespoke. Professional success made it affordable and my physique made it practical. Though she had inches on me in height, my shoulders made her slender by comparison. The talent of my tailor ensured I everything fit properly in a manner appealing to the eye.

"I appreciate the finer things in life," I returned. "But then you knew that. After all, I sat down next to you." I resisted the urge to wink. I got the sense sincerity would play better with her than levity.
 
"I appreciate the finer things in life, but then you knew that. After all, I sat down next to you."

My breath escaped me again and I dipped my head subtly, just enough for the fall of my hair to slip forward and hide my profile. His latest decadent compliment was yet another savage blow to my weakening defenses. His hand was still on my right arm. I took the next sip using my left.

"You don't have to say all these things," I peered around the edge of my hair for a moment and told him after the latest wave of goosebumps had subsided. At a loss for anything further to say raised my left wrist once more, searching for a distraction. The bartender busied himself refilling his ice bin. Laughter burbled from the table in the corner of the room behind me. In the mirror the light only caught the end of my nose and the top of my left cheek. Putting the glass back down, I noted its level below the half mark, much of that still ice. It was going quickly. Like an hourglass it steadily drained its sand. A deadline approached and a crossroads awaited.
 
" You don't have to say all these things. "

I tilted my head and looked at her curiously. "Why not tell the truth about the obvious?"

I shifted closer on my chair till my shoulder rested against hers. "Darby, I get the sense that you find my attention discomforting not because it is unwanted, but you feel it is undeserved." I minutely increased the pressure of my fingers against her arm. "I assure you that is unequivocally not the case. And if you would give me the opportunity, I would very much like to spend the rest of this night proving that to you."

I glanced at her glass, which hovered at just above empty. "One more for the road, or are you ready to go?"
 
Looking down at the trace of liquid left in my glass, I sensed the fabric of the moment coming apart. This sweet alcove of time would not sustain. I sighed and embracing the fall I swallowed the remnants of my cocktail, savoring it and the cold water melting from what was left of the cubes, taking the time to let it all trickle down the back of my tongue and coat my throat. There was no more sense in stalling. I put the empty down and with my fingertips cold from the condensation on the glass, placed my hand on his.

"I'm ready to go," I told him with forlorn eyes. Ultimately it was wrong. I removed his hand from my arm, placing it gently and deliberately upon the bar. Then I stood, taking a moment to steady my stance. All the extra drinking was suddenly hitting me once I found my feet. Taking my tan corduroy blazer from the stool, I slipped my arms into the sleeves and straightened the lapels. Then I reached into my bag and pulled out enough cash to cover my tab previous to his arrival and left it on the bar. "Good night, Simon," I told him with warmth on my lips and sadness in my eyes. I took one last look at him with his smooth skin and handsome tapered jaw, his trim and capable physique. Then I shouldered my purse, turned and walked away.

As soon as the evening air outside hit me, so did a crushing emptiness. It was an opportunity missed, another failure in my life. All of my energy left me and the pace of my heels upon the concrete slabs of sidewalk slowed. At the first recessed doorway I turned in to hide, leaned my back against the bricks and began to cry. I fumbled in my purse for a tissue but couldn't find one so I dabbed my eyes with the corner of my sleeve.
 
Unexpected. But then I sensed she had vulnerabilities. One could never entirely predict how such things would bend when pressure was applied, regardless of how judiciously.

I sat for a moment more, considering my options. Pursuing someone else was a possibility. But my heart wasn't in it. That felt like settling. I wasn't quite ready for that tonight.

A change of scenery then. Or at least least some distance from here. That would provide time to mull over what to do next. Something would occur to me. Always does.

I exited the establishment and turned up the sidewalk. I managed a dozen steps before the sound of a unhappiness turned my head. Lurking in the doorway of a brick building to my immediate right was a female slumped against the wall, sniffling into her sleeve. A familiar sleeve, I noted, by the bit not caught in shadow.

"Darby?" I inquired.

The head snapped up and I saw her eyes light up first with recognition and then concern.

I held up my hands and took a half step back lest I crowd her. "Not following you," I announced. "My car is parked a block and a half that way," I continued, nodding my head in the original direction of my walk. "Just heard someone in the dark and wanted to make sure they were okay."

I swept my gaze across her. "Are you okay?" I tilted my head, then reached into a back pocket to produce a piece of white cloth. It was an ancient habit instilled in me by my father to carry it. I extended my arm in her direction, holding out my offering. "Would you like a handkerchief? It's clean." I offered her half a smile. "It's certainly better than your sleeve. Go on, take it," I encouraged.
 
"Darby?"

To say that I was startled was an understatement. I must have been a deer in headlights. Simon went to lengths to assure me that he hadn't been following me but it wouldn't have mattered if he had. He extended a kerchief my way and at first I shunned his offer, weakly raising a palm and shaking my head between sobs, trying to hide behind the fall of my hair.

"It's certainly better than your sleeve."

If I hadn't felt rude for declining, I certainly did then, and indeed as I checked, black mascara smudged the cuff of my jacket. He had me all figured out. My hand reached out, then retreated. Then humiliated in my indecision I reached out again to take it, admitting my defeat. I had never felt more pathetic. Adding dishonesty and ungratefulness to the litany of my flaws, the remainder of my virtues had toppled. No one would want me in such a sorry state, not even Simon. There was nowhere to crawl and hide and I was too embarrassed to even speak, so I could only bow my head to slowly wipe my cheeks in shame, wishing that someone would rush to my rescue, gather me up and put me back together.
 
I gave her half a minute. Blowing one's nose is inherently undignified and Darby was no exception.

The nasal sounds diminished to an occasional sniffle, but she continued to avert her gaze. Even with her height advantage, I didn't have sufficient angle to see beyond her curtain of hair as her head leaned forward, eyes downcast.

I stepped closer. "Shhhhh," I murmured, miming my mother whenever one of us had been crying. "There, there. Just relax. It'll be alright." I had no idea what Darby was crying about or whether it would be alright, but it seemed like the thing to say.

I put my hand on her upper arm. "Darby, let's get you off the street, okay?" I pulled gently out of towards the sidewalk. "My car is just ahead a little ways. I'm going to walk you to it and then I can take you wherever you want to go. Okay? C'mon now. Just walk with me."
 
"C'mon now. Just walk with me."

I found calm and comfort in his voice which lubricated his coaxing grasp and before I knew it my sidestep had me slipping right into his nuzzle, my cheek upon his soothing shoulder. Tension vented from me as my diaphragm relaxed from the crying and my breath became easier. We were walking with stressless and careless footsteps. The destination was Simon's car but it didn't matter. It didn't matter where he drove me, nor that he'd likely had too much to drink to get behind the wheel himself. It didn't matter what would happen next at all. The serenity of his protective halo was seductive. A decision had been made.
 
Darby leaned against me, so I shifted my arm around her as we walked. By the time we reached the end of the block, she'd turned even more in my direction. The nearest of her impressive breasts grazed my chest with every step. My hand had secured a steadying grip on her hip, her firm flesh warm beneath her clothes.

When we reached the car, I opened the rear door for her and helped her inside. I then circled around and joined her.

"Good evening, sir." My driver turned her head back to face us, her almond-shaped brown eyes regarded us with curiosity. As always, she insisted on wearing a chauffeur's cap. Something about the look amused her.

"Julia, this Darby. Darby, Julia." I turned to my beautiful guest. "I get the sense that some of you might be reluctant to go home," I murmured softly, my hand on Darby's forearm. "Why don't we head to my place instead?"

I waited a beat for any immediate refusal. Seeing none, I instructed Julia to head home. She nodded and the sedan's V8 purred to life. Moments later, we pulled away from the curb and slipped into the spars late night traffic.

 
My breast brushed up against him as we walked, but I saw no point in doing anything to stop it. There was a tranquility in not resisting, in just going along for the ride. We stopped at his car, dark and sleek in the night, and he opened the back seat for me. There was a driver at the wheel and Simon soon joined me from the left hand side. He introduced us and soon we were off. Julia was certainly unexpected and her presence gave me somewhat of a jolt and kept me timid. His shoulder was too soothing to resist and I nuzzled against it once more as the car rolled on through the night.

The glow of the street lamps ebbed and flowed as we passed beneath them and the suspension absorbed all the cracks and bumps in the asphalt as the rubber of the tires rolled over them. Everything about the car was comfortable except its driver. I was sure that she was nice enough but I was feeling far too vulnerable and was in no mood for witnesses. Instinctively I sighed deeply as I tugged at the corduroy lapel of my jacket, reaffirming it as an extra layer between my breast and Simon's flank.
 
Perhaps in my younger days, I might have attempted to engage in the car. But despite the many movie depictions, the backseat wasn't particularly conducive to intimate activity. Even in a roomy sedan, there was never enough space. And that was with women considerably shorter than Darby; unless she was also part gymnast, the confines were far too narrow.

I settled instead for an arm around her shoulder as the car sliced through the night. I released her as we pulled up in the drive and helped her out. With a hand on the small of her back, I escorted her inside my house. Lights flared on as I opened the door.

I guided her into the den and stepped across to my liquor cabinet. Given her preferences at the bar, I selected a similar shade of brown and poured it into a heavy glass tumbler. "A bit more aged than what you were drinking earlier," I informed. "Drink up."

I stepped closer as she sipped, my eyes on hers. My hands, however, reached for waist. "I'm thinking that the first stage is to get you into something more comfortable."

My right hand slipped beneath her sweater and traced the waistline of her jeans till I felt the button on the fly. "More precisely, let's get you out of these clothes." A bit of pressure and a twist popped the button free. That I performed the maneuver without looking was a minor personal victory. I smiled at her as my fingers located the zipper and began to tug it slowly downward.
 
I was going to his place. The anticipation rippled through me. I was going to have an affair with someone I had just met. It was surreal. I just wanted to get to it while my conscience turned this blind eye. No matter how long the drive would be I was going all the way.

It wasn't too far. Simon's embrace was terribly soothing as the car rolled along, stopping at intersections, starting and turning with ease. Soon we were pulling through a gate and onto cobbles. I could hear them under the tires. Simon helped me out and guided me to the door of the house. It quite dark but the hedges cast black shadows upon shadows and there was much stone work.

Inside, we were in a room of comfortable earth tones, dimly lit. Rich tobacco was in the air, but only a hint, as if someone occasionally stepped out to puff a pipe with the door left open. From the ornate glass-doored cabinet, Simon produced a glass and filled it with liquor. He handed it to me.

"Drink up."

Stupidly, I sipped. Then I wondered why he hadn't poured one of his own, but before I could pose the question, his hands were on my waist.

"I'm thinking that the first stage is to get you into something more comfortable. More precisely, let's get you out of these clothes."

My breath escaped me. Then the tension in my hips deflated as he opened my pants. I felt his hand tugging down my fly and I reached for the end table behind me to put down the drink. My fingers slid under the collar of his jacket and over the sinews of his shoulders. I raised my lips to his and pressed.
 
Not since early high school had I been kissed by a girl taller than I was. As Darby's lips brushed mine, I felt a sudden nostalgic sensation of an awkward dance decades ago. I smiled against her lips at the memory.

Despite the snug fit of the denim, I slid it past her thighs till it slid down the rest of long legs on its own. My hand swept along her lower abdomen until I felt her panties beneath. I palmed her sex, feeling the heat already radiating through the thin material.

While our tongues teased one another and my fingers caressed her delicate folds, I guided her a few steps backward till an open section of wall pressed against her back. Only then did I break the kiss.

"Darby," I murmured softly, my eyes only inches from her lovely face. "Now is the time to set the tone of what follows. If you want something slow, I'll take you upstairs and lay you down gently on the bed upstairs."

I slid my hand into her hair and pulled gently. "Otherwise, I'm going to take you here and now." My right index finger pushed her panties inside her vagina to the first knuckle. "If you want that, just say nothing," I growled, feeling her warm moist interior through the silk.
 
My jeans fell past my knees and I let my bag drop to the floor. Simon's hand slid down my tummy and I felt a twinge of embarrassment at the dampness of my panties as his fingers explored them. Still I parted my ankles as my jeans would allow and shuddered as his palm indulged itself over my mons and clitoris, unable to stop my hips from rolling into the pressure. My mouth opened wide and I exhaled into his with a tiny sigh before pulling him close with a hand up the back of his neck and sucked ravenously on his tongue.

With a pronounced thunk, my back pressed into the wall as Simon stepped forward. I was flushed with heat and the thrill of being cornered by his want, pounced upon by his lust.

"If you want something slow, I'll take you upstairs and lay you down gently on the bed upstairs. Otherwise, I'm going to take you here and now."

If anything, he talked too much (it made me think and I was in no mood to) but his hand was inside my panties, his finger curling in my sweaty bush and inching downward and was a delirious distraction. I took his face in my hands and kissed him hard. The smacking of our lips was clear in the quiet. Then my hands slipped under his lapels again and pushed his jacket from his shoulders. It began to drop.
 

Darby answered my query with a hard kiss on the lips as she shoved my jacket off my shoulders. When we broke for air, I grinned. "Good answer," I growled. I pushed my lips against hers as our tongues tentatively teased one another.

We didn't exchange words after that. The quiet of my house was disturbed only by some rather primitive groans and grunts as we continued to disrobe while also feverishly kissing each other. The process was far from elegant, but dignity was not something either of us aspired to for the moment.

I kept my finger inside her and then added a second. I teased her snug, moist canal from the inside, searching for a pattern that would make her squeal. It took me a while to home in, but her breathing pattern began to accelerate when I got close.

Despite this obvious distraction and with my chest pressing her body into the wall, she managed to remove most of our clothing. Most of it wound up in a heap around our ankles or flung casually in a random direction.

This came as welcome relief to my trapped cock. Darby's increasing nakedness had aroused me to hardness early on and the confines of my pants were grossly inadequate for its expanding girth. I groaned as it sprang free and smacked her inner thighs.

That definitely got her attention. I saw her eyes focus as she beheld the thick pillar jutting towards her. Had she chosen the gentle route, I would have taken things slow and given her time to adjust. Instead, I slipped my hand from inside her and guided the meaty cock to her entrance. The tip slid in but a short distance before the fist-sized helm began to encounter resistance. Undeterred, I leaned my hips into, forcing the swollen cock into her.
 
Once his jacket was off I went to work on his tie. Impatiently fumbling, I managed to loosen it but couldn't get it completely undone so I abandoned it and went to work unbuttoning his shirt. Soon I had it mostly open and my right hand slipped impatiently inside to palm his chest. Simon's fingers clawed around inside me, roaming brazenly about causing random pleasures that brought occasional bucks from my hips and gasps from my lungs. The tantalization as he dug around inside my panties eventually brought me enough frustration that I leaned back against the wall and yanked my underthings down past my hips.

Simon didn't seem all that interested in undressing so I'd have to do it myself. I mewled into his mouth as we kissed hard and my hands tugged at his belt. It took a moment between the writhing of our hips but he seemed to clue in enough to give my hands a little bit of space with which to work. Once I got his belt and fly open, his pants immediately dropped, clinking to his ankles.

We were generating a great deal of heat and I felt steamy inside my sweater and blazer. My body's instincts were to shoulder out of the jacket but pinned against the wall as I was prevented such a move. I was surprised to find an excitement in that and so gave in to it. With one arm around his shoulders and the other hand slipping up the back of his scalp I deepened the kiss, licking at his palate and the back of his jaw.

Then his hand left my pussy and I felt the heat of his prick approaching. The anticipation took my breath away and I gasped as he reached down to stick his glans into my wet entrance.

"Ohhh," I sighed heavily, my body shuddering as it took his length. He was in me, hot and thick and bare. I tried to lift my right thigh to accommodate his stroke. It was happening.
 
Darby moaned as my cock found her entrance. Fortunately her dampness eased the way, but I could see her eyes widen as the girth tested her. While I've never actually proven too big to fit, there certainly have been some uncertain moments like this. She gave a soft cry as the hardened helm finally bulled its way through.

To better accommodate the intrusion, Darby lifted her leg up. I shifted my arm beneath her thigh to assist. After some more grunting and straining, we repeated the process on the other side. Her long legs wrapped around my waist as my hands supported her buttocks.

Using this leverage, I plowed up into her. Her taut pussy strained against the oversized penetration as I penetrated as far as she could take it. Pinning her against the wall as I was limited my range of motion, so I began a steady rhythm of short powerful thrusts into her.
 
I couldn't lift my leg like I wanted to, but Simon's lust wasn't about to wait. He kept trying to fuck me as I struggled and I had never felt so immediately wanted and had never been more turned on in my life. I had no choice but to give him every last ounce of my passion. My jeans and panties around my ankles were in the way. He tugged on my leg but my foot was trapped in my clothes. I kicked but in my frantic impatience couldn't free myself. Finally I had to pause and reach down to work the strap of my clunky high heeled shoe loose. It took a couple of desperate attempts but it eventually slipped free and I kicked it away. It landed with a soft clunk on the carpet. Then between me shaking my leg and the support of Simon's arm, my ankle untangled from my jeans and panties and the unburdening seeming to elicit a sigh of relief from the both of us.

With his left arm beneath my right thigh, his right arm hooked under my left leg and soon hoisted. Simon was so determined to take me, and now that he had me pinned it was the hottest I'd ever been. I had something worth taking. I was something worth taking. I could feel the flow of my own wetness trickling down between my buttocks and I moaned in falsetto as he burrowed into me, sheathing into my depths. My legs were around him and I hung on for life as Simon handled me, trying to find more penetration with the angle of his thrusts. I tried to help by lifting my thighs and rolling my hips. Each stab was just a bit deeper than the last. I clung tightly to his body as we jostled cheek to cheek.

"Uh ... uh ... uh ..." I sighed with each quick jabbing thrust as he picked up the intensity.
 
Back
Top