Looking for Witty, Creative, and Sexy

MissBunnyCandy

Literotica Guru
**EDIT** Thank you for the responses...I am currently not looking. Thank you Lit.

Hello, Ladies!

I have perused forums like this before, looking for that one post that would catch my eye, but I never seem to find the right fit. So I am starting a thread of my own in hopes of connecting with a bi curious woman like myself.

About me....

I am married and have kids. It isn't at all necessary for the woman I am looking for to have these shared experiences, but it definitely shapes who I am. My husband is fantastic and supports me fully in exploring my sexuality with another woman (C'mon...is that really all that surprising? :p ) I have never engaged in an activity with a woman beyond intense kissing, breast play, and a hand down the pants, but have wildly intense fantasies about it and would love to explore with a like minded woman. I enjoy roleplay, naughty emails, and chatting online. I am not looking for someone to play with us as a couple unless that is something you find exciting.

What I am looking for....

I am looking for a mentally and emotionally mature woman who is interested in exploring her sexuality/fantasies with a woman. I am not interested in "Phun gurl who wants to play! Lulz! Get at me!" I am looking for a woman with intelligence, passion, creativity, and a handle on who she is. I like witty banter and someone who can get me wet in the pants with fanciful descriptions of what they would like to do.

So if you enjoy erotic roleplay, naughty online chatting, and even just everyday chatting, then please send me a PM.

<3
Miss Bunny

Last edited:
**EDIT** Thank you for the responses...I am currently not looking. Thank you Lit.

Hello, Ladies!

I have perused forums like this before, looking for that one post that would catch my eye, but I never seem to find the right fit. So I am starting a thread of my own in hopes of connecting with a bi curious woman like myself.

About me....

I am married and have kids. It isn't at all necessary for the woman I am looking for to have these shared experiences, but it definitely shapes who I am. My husband is fantastic and supports me fully in exploring my sexuality with another woman (C'mon...is that really all that surprising? :p ) I have never engaged in an activity with a woman beyond intense kissing, breast play, and a hand down the pants, but have wildly intense fantasies about it and would love to explore with a like minded woman. I enjoy roleplay, naughty emails, and chatting online. I am not looking for someone to play with us as a couple unless that is something you find exciting.

What I am looking for....

I am looking for a mentally and emotionally mature woman who is interested in exploring her sexuality/fantasies with a woman. I am not interested in "Phun gurl who wants to play! Lulz! Get at me!" I am looking for a woman with intelligence, passion, creativity, and a handle on who she is. I like witty banter and someone who can get me wet in the pants with fanciful descriptions of what they would like to do.

So if you enjoy erotic roleplay, naughty online chatting, and even just everyday chatting, then please send me a PM.

<3
Miss Bunny

looking at your threads they are witty and charming? i really like your style any more like you?

Back