finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Thank you xx

Hi Playmom!
That corset is lovely! So perfect! You are so sexy and beautiful.

And such a hot tease.

LOVE IT, MORE PLEASE.

Still testing out the tripod...how to decide which one to post?!?

The top clasp is aching to open!

playm0mum .. Hope you continue Testing ;) .. I'd enjoy
Helping you out ... ;)

attachment.php

So full Busted and Sexy ..

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Totaldominator you suggested I post them all...I can't do that, you'd get bored! But I have a few more I can share. I have to admit I got a wee bit carried away! I love my new outfit!

Attachments

• A Hint.jpg
    A Hint.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,417
Totaldominator you suggested I post them all...I can't do that, you'd get bored! But I have a few more I can share. I have to admit I got a wee bit carried away! I love my new outfit!

Nice outfit:)

Love it too - would love to be peeling you out of it as well!

I doubt I could get bored looking at your stunning body.

sexy as always :)

and i like how you are showing "where to go". i for sure would have missed that spot without that hint :)

HH

Keep it up and I'll carry you away.

wow ... just wow!

Bored is something I definitely wouldn't get! I can think of several other reactions though! Oh wait .. I'm experiencing one of those reactions right now!

let me grab a towel to wipe up the drool!

As do We playm0mum ;) .. You look so good in Red and Thigh Hi's !!!

attachment.php

Great Hand placement :devil:

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

VERY HOT! If you truly got carried away, can I lick your fingers? I love your new outfit too! Would love to have sex with you while you wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back