Anyone in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You both appear to have caught something.....nasty....from this thread. Rollplayitis. <gasp>

I know!! annoying ain't it!! *jumps up and down clapping hands* lol...*rolls on the floor laughing* at least I didn't get the barrel of syphilis from the other one...*giggles*...You're *rolling your eyes now*...flipster would fucking*kick the shit out of me*...shall I stop now?:D

I know!! annoying ain't it!! *jumps up and down clapping hands* lol...*rolls on the floor laughing* at least I didn't get the barrel of syphilis from the other one...*giggles*...You're *rolling your eyes now*...flipster would fucking*kick the shit out of me*...shall I stop now?:D

Maybe we should all have lots and lots of hugs.
(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

MOVING DAY!!!!

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Last ship has sank - time to either weigh this one down or steer it onto the rocks too :D

MOVING DAY!!!!

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Last ship has sank - time to either weigh this one down or steer it onto the rocks too :D

You could have picked a better day babe. Pickfords don't work on a Sunday so I'll have to drag every bit of our furniture into here instead! All the other people can shift their own stuff, I'm not Iron Man!

Right, where d'ya want the vibrating loveseat? :kiss:

You could have picked a better day babe. Pickfords don't work on a Sunday so I'll have to drag every bit of our furniture into here instead! All the other people can shift their own stuff, I'm not Iron Man!

I thought we were buying new???

I left it all behind - including the sex-swing for Masher (if he ever returns i'll buy him a new one)

I've got a lovely chaise-long being delivered from Barker and Stonehouse - you want the Argos catalogue?? :p

I thought we were buying new???

I left it all behind - including the sex-swing for Masher (if he ever returns i'll buy him a new one)

Oh were we? Bugger, I wish I'd have known... I wouldn't have been poked multiple times by the 12" dildo that you screwed to said loveseat.

*Sets the damn thing on fire.*

Right, who had the sex catalogue last? :D We need plenty of WD40 too because if Masher does come back, I don't want to be kept awake by him making the thing squeak all night.

I've got a lovely chaise-long being delivered from Barker and Stonehouse - you want the Argos catalogue?? :p

Argos? Fucking Argos?! Cheeky bint. I'll have you know that I have a Ponsfords catalogue here.

I'm not that common y'know. *mumbles* Fuckin' Argos.

Oh were we? Bugger, I wish I'd have known... I wouldn't have been poked multiple times by the 12" dildo that you screwed to said loveseat.

*Sets the damn thing on fire.*

Right, who had the sex catalogue last? :D We need plenty of WD40 too because if Masher does come back, I don't want to be kept awake by him making the thing squeak all night.

I do believe that wasn't MY dildo there - it got put in whilst I was away. Gave me one hell of a shock when I sat down without looking :eek:

Strange did. But you'll probably want a new one anyways - I think he got a bit carried away and the pages may be erm...stuck together? :rolleyes:

I do believe that wasn't MY dildo there - it got put in whilst I was away. Gave me one hell of a shock when I sat down without looking :eek:

Strange did. But you'll probably want a new one anyways - I think he got a bit carried away and the pages may be erm...stuck together? :rolleyes:

Errrr..... Morning everyone:)

Argos? Fucking Argos?! Cheeky bint. I'll have you know that I have a Ponsfords catalogue here.

I'm not that common y'know. *mumbles* Fuckin' Argos.

Haha. Sure you're not. Remind me again what kind of suitcase you brought on our last dirty weekend away??? Oh yeah - a carrier bag... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back