Best way to suck a cock...

sebff

Virgin
Hi there. I've had a couple of experiences of sucking a cock which I greatly enjoyed but wondered if any of you more experienced guys out there have got some good tips that I can put into practice?

Cheers
Seb

I don't know if i'm an "expert", but I've never had any complaints, and I've sucked a lot of cocks... :-D Have had many compliments, too.

So, only a couple things for sure: Be very careful with your teeth, and the wetter/slippery-er the better! Lots of saliva, keep that cock nice and wet, so when you stroke it your had slides up and down on it as if you were using lube.

Some guys like different things... some love to deepthroated, taking their cock til their balls are on your chin... others are very sensitive around the head, and especially underneath the head. Some like to fuck your mouth like a pussy or ass, some like to let you do all the work (although it's all pleasure for me!).

There's a lot of different "tricks" you can try tho, from swirling your tongue around while his cock is in your mouth, using minted lozenges while sucking, having ice cubes in your mouth, fingering his ass or caressing (or squeezing, but let HIM tell you how hard!) his balls, etc.

But overall, as long as you keep it wet, and don't scrape him with your teeth, you should be just fine!

(thanks, now I'm dying for a cock to suck! haha)

Wow...

Thanks for that - you've given me a raging hard on just thinking about that. Even though I've only sucked a couple of cocks apparently I'm pretty good - but always willing to learn a new techniques and your suggestions make me want to find a cock right now and try them out :)

Seb

I don't know if i'm an "expert", but I've never had any complaints, and I've sucked a lot of cocks... :-D Have had many compliments, too.

So, only a couple things for sure: Be very careful with your teeth, and the wetter/slippery-er the better! Lots of saliva, keep that cock nice and wet, so when you stroke it your had slides up and down on it as if you were using lube.

Some guys like different things... some love to deepthroated, taking their cock til their balls are on your chin... others are very sensitive around the head, and especially underneath the head. Some like to fuck your mouth like a pussy or ass, some like to let you do all the work (although it's all pleasure for me!).

There's a lot of different "tricks" you can try tho, from swirling your tongue around while his cock is in your mouth, using minted lozenges while sucking, having ice cubes in your mouth, fingering his ass or caressing (or squeezing, but let HIM tell you how hard!) his balls, etc.

But overall, as long as you keep it wet, and don't scrape him with your teeth, you should be just fine!

(thanks, now I'm dying for a cock to suck! haha)

NICE..and very hot...when me and my wife play with her toys (this is the same style I would do..if I ever sucked a real one...think I've got a nice technique) I always loved the pumping ans twisitng my hand..playing with the balss gently with the left hand and having my tongue roll around the tip on the way out and in...very wet and moan and slurp alot...plus I give eye contact and a teasing smile...especially after the load is in my mouth and on my chin..tells him I had a good time as well as "I know it feels good "look..plus it's a very big turn on knowing I made somone that turned on. ;)

Yah, that's the best part of it, knowing I gave him a mind-blowing orgasm, and the proof is all over my face, hands, chest, etc! And hearing him moan and tell me he's about to cum is so great!

Luckily I'm headed to a guy's house at lunch today to do just that...

here's a couple pics of the last time we hooked up, a couple weeks ago. Hope you don't mind me posting here, didn't think the "Amateur pic" thread was appropriate for guy-guy stuff...

Attachments

• DSCN0606_small.jpg
    DSCN0606_small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCN0608_small.jpg
    DSCN0608_small.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,691
here's a couple pics of the last time we hooked up, a couple weeks ago. Hope you don't mind me posting here, didn't think the "Amateur pic" thread was appropriate for guy-guy stuff...

DAMN THAT"S HOT........post more please....especially the part where you're mouth is full of his warm load....nice cocks also!

here's a couple more, but these are with another guy, from last summer.

Attachments

• blur4.jpg
    blur4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 351
  • blur3.jpg
    blur3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 313
  • blur2.jpg
    blur2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 547
Rock hard...

Damn that's looks good. Wish that was my cock in your mouth. I am so hard just thinking about it :) More of the same please!

Back