Emm's New Happy Silly Place

Miss Emmy is looking so pretty in her new happy silly place... my all-time favorite kind of place. If I can't laugh, smile and have a little silly fun, then it's no place for me. Thank you for creating a place for your fellow silly-fun-lovers to visit. You look pretty in pink -- and I just love those red toes! Much love and hugs to you, sweet, sexy lady! :heart::kiss:

Thanks for the warm welcome here.
So the next 5 of my silly Easter pics ;)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

Attachments

• Photo 264.jpg
    Photo 264.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Photo 265.jpg
    Photo 265.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,242
  • Photo 266.jpg
    Photo 266.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,463
  • Photo 271.jpg
    Photo 271.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • Photo 281.jpg
    Photo 281.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 979
Miss Emmy is looking so pretty in her new happy silly place... my all-time favorite kind of place. If I can't laugh, smile and have a little silly fun, then it's no place for me. Thank you for creating a place for your fellow silly-fun-lovers to visit. You look pretty in pink -- and I just love those red toes! Much love and hugs to you, sweet, sexy lady! :heart::kiss:

Ohhh thanks my sweet sexy Ell. and yes lets create here a happy silly and very naughty place.
MMMM and I love ALL OF YOUR PICS.
We so need to have a girly party….:D ohhh the fun we will have:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Outstanding in pink

Outstanding pictures in Pink.....makes my mind race in all directions!!

My sweet sexy wonderful friends.
Let this be a place where I can have fun and be silly and naughty.
A new beginning :D
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Emmy, I'd always be happy to have fun and be naughty with you...:kiss:

Beautiful pics as ever- you always wear such lovely lingerie, although I must admit, the thought of you in nothing but those heels is very appealing;):devil:

Thanks for the warm welcome here.
So the next 5 of my silly Easter pics ;)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

Three cheers for your new thread and these pics. It's finally starting to feel like spring-time around here! In fact I feel something starting to grow.

Woohoo!! Love your new place Emms!! :kiss:

*I smile and give you a BIG hug and kiss as you open the door for me. I brought some flowers for your thread warming......and some happy flutterbys to fly around the yard while we bask in the sun this summer cooling ourselves with ice cubes :devil: I see many other friends are here too!*

Sooooo Love that nightie on you!! SEXY!!!!!!! and the heels/kitty shot!! :devil: MMMMMMMM!!

I hope you had a wonderful day :heart: & :kiss:'s

Attachments

• Emmys Place.jpg
    Emmys Place.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 793
this needs to be here...

attachment.php

Alright emmy....:kiss:
...I know that my comments can be a little offputting...

..and even unwelcomed....:eek:

But when you offer yourself like this.....

attachment.php

My God!! What anm I supposed to do?!? (Be polite I guess:p)

But I'm not polite and what I see that you have there dangling between your legs simply amazes me!!!:heart:

And I an even refraining from discussing the way your taught little tits have an incredible upturn about them.....

attachment.php

well..I guess I am not refraining .......:D

You are simply a sexy woman.....:heart::heart:

I guess I just can't help myself sometimes!!!:kiss:

Back