Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Debbie.. Most definitely there are mummies lurking and even occassionaly joining in.. For us it's always the more the merrier.. Mums only add to the enjoyment! :devil:

MERRIER?

you really shouldn't drink when in possession of a daughter

You might not think it, but I do care about you. :rose:

It's wonderful that he is working hard to come back to you and be with you. He can help you mend stronger too. It sounds like you had some wonderful time with him this weekend. Yay!!

I'm glad you are finally getting that mammogram. It's over due (smirk). As you know, you and your little one are always in my prayers. :heart:

It stinks when you are ready for love and it remains ellusive. And then to feel connected only to find out he doesn't.... Like Kal said--it's a cop out and I think we should revoke his man card for a while.

Actually sorry in this case meant "stupid". "Sorry prick" equals stupid prick. LOL But hugs are awesome and I am going to steal another! :D

I hope you are having a great day at work!!

The best part besides him being home was the letter he wrote. He is not a man of words and it was so cheesy and adorable. I love letters. :)

I do know you care and I greatly appreciate it.! :heart:

I know he loves me just need to heal from his great stupidity and selfishness. And he can not make certain mistakes or that will be it.

Very overdue! :eek: I was suppose to get my baseline one three years ago! So tomorrow is the day, I am trying to think of how to get out of it. :rolleyes:

Monday greetings daddies and girls. Keep smiling!

:kiss::kiss::D:D

I've been smiling all day! :D

After a bit of a medical scare for the first 6 weeks of the year I've finally been cleared to do my job fully again by the doc. This is one relieved Daddy.

Who says Mondays are always bad?

I hope everyone's had as good a day as me.

After a bit of a medical scare for the first 6 weeks of the year I've finally been cleared to do my job fully again by the doc. This is one relieved Daddy.

That is wonderful news, Rogue!

I am relieved for you too. :rose:

It stinks when you are ready for love and it remains ellusive. And then to feel connected only to find out he doesn't.... Like Kal said--it's a cop out and I think we should revoke his man card for a while.

Actually sorry in this case meant "stupid". "Sorry prick" equals stupid prick. LOL But hugs are awesome and I am going to steal another! :D

I hope you are having a great day at work!!

Yeah it kinda is. Oh he did he just RAN scared. LOL ok. Onwards and upwards, talking to someone else, he's a Dom, I dunno we'll see.

*gives you more freely*

Let's not talk about that.

Oh i'm so happy to hear that.

good morning to you too.

maybe there are mummies lurking in here too but don't speak due to it being a daddies post lol hello to daddies daughters and mummies (female kind not wrapped up in bandages, well actually i bet there is a mummified fetish invented already)

Good morning and welcome. Not meaning to sound rude, but this is really a daddy thread so the mummies aren't really addressed here. They do have a thread, however.

The best part besides him being home was the letter he wrote. He is not a man of words and it was so cheesy and adorable. I love letters.

I do know you care and I greatly appreciate it.! :heart:

I know he loves me just need to heal from his great stupidity and selfishness. And he can not make certain mistakes or that will be it.

Very overdue! :eek: I was suppose to get my baseline one three years ago! So tomorrow is the day, I am trying to think of how to get out of it. :r

That is so sweet! A letter like that is one to keep close during these times when he has to be away. Aww, honey, it's wonderful to hear.

OK, today is the day. You can totally do this mam thing. It's one of those things where you close your eyes and try to breathe. You could take a little advil ahead of time if you are worried about soreness.

:heart:

How about I just do a manual test?

;

;) Now YOU mister----don't tempt her out of her appointment. Unless you have xray eyes..... :p

Great news update from you, daddy RE. Congratulations of being back to wrok with no restrictions. HUGS. I hope you keep smiling today. (you might be sore?)

Have a great day.

Hello INL :rose:

Good morning daddy Rj! It's going to be a coffee type of morning!! :D

Hello all :) :

Hi and welcome!

Yeah it kinda is. Oh he did he just RAN scared. LOL ok. Onwards and upwards, talking to someone else, he's a Dom, I dunno we'll see.

*gives you more freely*

Let's not talk about that.

Good for you! Let's not jinx it. So I won't ask any questions. (Silently crossing my fingers).

Have a wonderful day TT! :rose:

Good morning and welcome. Not meaning to sound rude, but this is really a daddy thread so the mummies aren't really addressed here. They do have a thread, however.

That is so sweet! A letter like that is one to keep close during these times when he has to be away. Aww, honey, it's wonderful to hear.

OK, today is the day. You can totally do this mam thing. It's one of those things where you close your eyes and try to breathe. You could take a little advil ahead of time if you are worried about soreness.

:heart:

;) Now YOU mister----don't tempt her out of her appointment. Unless you have xray eyes..... :p

Great news update from you, daddy RE. Congratulations of being back to wrok with no restrictions. HUGS. I hope you keep smiling today. (you might be sore?)

Have a great day.

Good morning daddy Rj! It's going to be a coffee type of morning!! :D

Hi and welcome!

Good for you! Let's not jinx it. So I won't ask any questions. (Silently crossing my fingers).

Definitely was a coffee morning here at the office. So much so, there were boxes of Starbucks AND Dunkin Donuts java.

Definitely was a coffee morning here at the office. So much so, there were boxes of Starbucks AND Dunkin Donuts java.

Oh, that sounds like a perfect coffee morning!! I am going to pick up some Timmy's on my way to an evening meeting. YUM! :cool:

Oh, that sounds like a perfect coffee morning!! I am going to pick up some Timmy's on my way to an evening meeting. YUM! :cool:

I had a diet Mt Dew morning, needed the pure caffeine. I had some kind of headache started. It worked its magic, as did...no never mind.

"Just a quick note to ALL to say Hi to my sister Baby Girls and to the Daddies. No internet service right now and the Wi-Fi Cafe at the Library won't allow me to access LitE. But I'm fine and hope to be able to be online a little more frequently now that I'm piggy-backing off the SO's. Love and HUGS to ALL! Hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy....and staying as warm as possible under the circumstances this winter!":kiss:

"Just a quick note to ALL to say Hi to my sister Baby Girls and to the Daddies. No internet service right now and the Wi-Fi Cafe at the Library won't allow me to access LitE. But I'm fine and hope to be able to be online a little more frequently now that I'm piggy-backing off the SO's. Love and HUGS to ALL! Hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy....and staying as warm as possible under the circumstances this winter!":kiss:

Howdy stranger!!!

Glad to see you alive and well!!!

I am refusing to get my hopes up lol.

I took a day off work, damn kids and their germs and I couldn't sleep.

*hugs you tight* it's so good to see you. Thank you for letting us know. You have been missed

Miss you so much!!!!

*tight hugs*

Can't wait for you to be around again.

Glad to hear you are fine. :kiss:

*hugs you tight* it's so good to see you. Thank you for letting us know. You have been missed

I find it happens when I least expect it.

I will just be minding my own business, doing my thing and then WHAM
the right guy just appears.

He finds me. :)

Yours will come. :rose:

I had a diet Mt Dew morning, needed the pure caffeine. I had some kind of headache started. It worked its magic, as did...no never mind.

Caffeine, the miracle drug. And it's legal too. :)

Yay! Hi Peaches! We miss you so much. Glad to hear you are okay. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!

That's the spirit. ;) Best to be cautious.

I'm taking a day tomorrow. I'm really glad to be away after the late night meeting I just finished attending. The stupidity of some people....:mad:

Caffeine, the miracle drug. And it's legal too. :)

Yay! Hi Peaches! We miss you so much. Glad to hear you are okay. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!

That's the spirit. ;) Best to be cautious.

I'm taking a day tomorrow. I'm really glad to be away after the late night meeting I just finished attending. The stupidity of some people....:mad:

Yes, yes it is a miracle drug and legal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back