New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you -- anelize (*smiles at what you said about her nick*) , Richard, and shadowsdream -- for the welcome. I certainly feel welcomed... makes it less scary when it comes time to leap in with a post.

:)
 
violent intimacy said:
Thank you -- anelize (*smiles at what you said about her nick*) , Richard, and shadowsdream -- for the welcome. I certainly feel welcomed... makes it less scary when it comes time to leap in with a post.

:)

jump in the waters fine

Cum read my bionic Dom thread
just click on the want to know me
in my signature below
 
Re: just another noob

violent intimacy said:
Well, I managed to invite myself onto the Author and Feedback forums without making too much of an ass of myself, so I thought I'd pop on here and say hi as well.

*waves cheerfully*

Within BDSM, my interests lie mostly in D/s and S&M.
I'm more s than D.
A little bit of M and not so much S.

:D

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Lit....as for your intersets...sound just about the same as me...must mean you are a helluva person...kisses...and have fun!!!! :D
 
Re: Re: just another noob

Originally posted by apet4you Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Lit....as for your intersets...sound just about the same as me...must mean you are a helluva person...kisses...and have fun!!!! :D
Uh, can I be just one more person to say WOO I LOVE YOUR PICTURE?!? :catroar:

Damn, I have a long way to go before I can get meself a picture in this place. Thank you for the welcome!!! xo.
 
Re: Re: Re: just another noob

violent intimacy said:
Uh, can I be just one more person to say WOO I LOVE YOUR PICTURE?!? :catroar:

Damn, I have a long way to go before I can get meself a picture in this place. Thank you for the welcome!!! xo.

thank you for the compliment...and frankly keep on posting at the rate you are going...it shouldn't take long...you are eligible for an av after 100 posts....and i gotta better welcome for you...mayhap i should send ya a pm??? Enjoy your day and visit me soon... :kiss: :devil:
 
Although I am not new to Lit, nor the lifestyle I just wanted to slip in and say hello and see what was about. Also I must commen the lass apet4you on her fine AV.
 
Master_Vassago said:
Although I am not new to Lit, nor the lifestyle I just wanted to slip in and say hello and see what was about. Also I must commen the lass apet4you on her fine AV.

Hi and welcome :)
I'm assuming the av is you if so. Good looks :)
 
Thank you pixie dear, I have enjoyed your pics at one time or another as well. I tend to lurk and peek more than I do post.
 
playtime

well, seems to me I have given enough time for everyone to get all the jokes and ouns they could about me, so I guess I am safe from some, maybe not from others(who shall remain nameless) but , this is quite fun........laterz :devil:
 

Attachments

  • swords.jpg
    swords.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 273
Thank you

Master_Vassago said:
Although I am not new to Lit, nor the lifestyle I just wanted to slip in and say hello and see what was about. Also I must commen the lass apet4you on her fine AV.

thanks for the compliment good sir...i love it when people notice the good things about me...and if i am allowed to mention it...the same can be said for your av as well...
 
Re: playtime

just wanted to comment on the nice sword

TwistaFate said:
well, seems to me I have given enough time for everyone to get all the jokes and ouns they could about me, so I guess I am safe from some, maybe not from others(who shall remain nameless) but , this is quite fun........laterz :devil:
 
Thank you pet. Also thank you pixie, I apologize for disappearing last night but sleep claimed Me at once. It reared its ugly head and I had to give it a rare listen. I am on My way to the link you provided now.
 
Well......for the most part, I have enjoyed posting with all of you, and secondly, you all need a spanking, but pet gets the pleasure of my hands.........lol :D :D :D
 
*Croses her arms* I do not need one

TwistaFate said:
Well......for the most part, I have enjoyed posting with all of you, and secondly, you all need a spanking, but pet gets the pleasure of my hands.........lol :D :D :D
 
hi i'm kinda new here

hi. i just recently joined and started posting only the other day. i have read a lot of the stories here and now i'm cruising the discussion boards. so far i'm very impressed with what i've found here. i hope to be an active poster here.


rhody



it's a dog eat dog world and i'm wearing milk bone underwear.

if you ain't weird, then you are.:p
 
Welcome to everyone.

Master Vassago, I have noticed your posting elsewhere on the forums. I hope to hear more from you.

rhody and twistafate? Welcome and feel free to jump in and post. The water is warm and the conversation may get a bit hot.

;)


Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

MissT :rose:
 
hello

hello everyone, i'm brand spanking new here. just wanted to drop you all a line. i really like Lit. I am looking forward to meeting all the cast and characters.
Boppermeo
 
Thank you very much MissTaken, I am still learning how this forum works in manners of speaking and such. I am also trying to carefully word My posts as to not make waves as I apparently did last night.

I suppose treading lightly until I am better known would be a good idea for the time being. I guess I am so used to just speaking whenever I wish and how without regarde for how the post will be taken that I should brush up on etiquette a bit. Hehe or find a sweet lil' one that will help guide a Top on such matters in this forum. That way when I get out of line her bottom may just have to become a bit warmer.

No in all seriousness thank you MissTaken for the welcome and the others that have so warmly welcomed Me thus far.
 
MasterVassago,

While we are a "community", it can be difficult in that our interaction is primarily one dimensional. Hence, without voice inflection or a twinkle in the eye, it can be difficult to really understand the tone with which someone posts.

We all struggle with this.

I know I have offended some and had to go back and explain my intent or, on a bad day, apologize.

Then, with such an eclectic bunch of personalities, one never knows how their post is going to be recieved.

Go ahead and have a good time.

We all have our days, our good qualities and our not so wonderful qualities.

;) Life happens!

:)
 
Re: hello

boppermeo said:
hello everyone, i'm brand spanking new here. just wanted to drop you all a line. i really like Lit. I am looking forward to meeting all the cast and characters.
Boppermeo

Hmm the cast and charcters?

For some here, role playing is common practice, but the cast and characters will change with the cyber wind!

;)

Welcome aboard~
 
Just wanted to drop in and welcome Master Vassago, rhody, and boppermeo to our Board. And, of course, to give a shameless plug to our wonderful BDSM Library. Check it out sometime! It's a great resource whether you are new to this world, or an "old" hand. There's a thread for everybody :D

I look forward to hearing from you all out on the threads...

~anelize, "your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian"
 
thanks

thanks for the welcome, i will check the library as per your suggestion. see you there
Boppermeo
 
Thank you again MissTaken I guess I figured as much but just needed to hear it from another source. Oh a submissive librarian now how that plays into some of My fantasies.
 
Did i hear something about spanking? ;) Welcome A/all! i myself am still kinda new, at least to posting, but i have found the board to be a very friendly place, and very informative. Hope E/everyone gets as much from here as i do.

Again, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top