Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

How about some eye candy for us blokes - please ladies

I pulled this one picture from an internet site called the urban grind. The caption read:

"In honor of the heroic navy seals who killed Osama Bin Laden..."

It's a pic of some seals in training.

Are those binds on the legs and what does purpose does that serve?

navy-seals-in-the-ocean.jpg

Last edited:
I pulled this one picture from an internet site called the urban grind. The caption read:

"In honor of the heroic navy seals who killed Osama Bin Laden..."

It's a pic of some seals in training.

Oh FUCK! That is motherfucking hawt...

This is a part of the BUDs (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEALs) training - they aren't bound that I'm aware. They're merely laying in the surf - legs crossed at the ankles- as a DI would tell them "Get wet". It's one of many ways that the SEALs will try to test each trainee - physically, mentally, etc.,

This is a part of the BUDs (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEALs) training - they aren't bound that I'm aware. They're merely laying in the surf - legs crossed at the ankles- as a DI would tell them "Get wet". It's one of many ways that the SEALs will try to test each trainee - physically, mentally, etc.,

If they told me to "get wet" - I'd say "How more wet do you want me?" *sighs, whimpers, and moans a bit"

More specifically, the SEAL Instructor tells them to "Get wet and sandy!". It is also interesting to note the water at Coronado, CA (home of BUD/S) is about 60 degrees or so. Doesn't take long to chill out in a temp like that. This "getting wet and sandy" is followed by PT in the surf, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. while the SEAL Instructor is trying his best to talk the candidate into quitting.

Oh, and their legs are crossed to keep the pounding surf from pounding them in the nuts.

Last edited:
More specifically, the SEAL Instructor tells them to "Get wet and sandy!". It is also interesting to note the water at Coronado, CA (home of BUD/S) is about 60 degrees or so. Doesn't take long to chill out in a temp like that. This "getting wet and sandy" is followed by PT in the surf, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. while the SEAL Instructor is trying his best to talk the candidate into quitting.

Oh, and their legs are crossed to keep the pounding surf from pounding them in the nuts.

Ahhh yes so true re: the wet and sandy part - and afterwards they develop a "shuffle" sort of walk to keep their clothes from rubbing their already chaffed skin. For sure that water is very cold...coldest water I've swam in was 55° and damn - uhhhh nevermind awkward thought :eek:

LoL thanks for clarifying the crossed legs :p

Well THANK YOU for the info!!! Now I'll bet next time I see this pic on the internet, someone will have added a caption of "Save the seal nuts." I'll donate what I can to that charity.

That center male in the rush of the surf looks like he has wings of water. This is how militant angels are born. :heart:

new member to this site

although I am a new member to this site, I have been visiting it for years. This is a picture of me overseas.

Attachments

• 61857_1412065863293_1281917169_31011609_4511720_n.jpg
    61857_1412065863293_1281917169_31011609_4511720_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 321
although I am a new member to this site, I have been visiting it for years. This is a picture of me overseas.

Mmmm well hello Soldier!!! Looking good :D Thanks for sharing and welcome to Lit -and please no lurking :rose:
ETA: You don't have your PMs enabled but wanted to say be sure to explore the other military thread (link is on the first post to this thread ;) )

So there is this Pararescue guy that I think I should talk into maybe posting a pic

Oooohh and where's he hiding at?! :D

Last edited:
Back