Need an editor for a werewolf story

destodes777

Overlord
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Posts
27
Ned an editor for the next chapter of my werewolf story. Looking for grammar help as well as story help.
 
So what would you need to know for a I can help you?

Mainly how long it is, because if it's super long it might be hard for me to get through in a timely manner. Also, hetero or gay/lesbian? I've never done anything with the latter. And I've never actually critiqued a smut story before, but I can try my best :)
 
There is some lesbian stuff, but not much. Of course, it is smut, and its a continuation. It's only about 9000 words so not long at all.
 
Yes it is.

Okay, give me a link to it and I'll try to get to it sometime this week. Do you use Google Docs? If so, add tkstall (at) gmail.com to your document as a commenter, that way I can give you comments without doing anything to the actual text.

If not, just send it to me as an attachment. I don't have anything that can work with word (doc) files, so make sure it's in rtf format if you go that route. Google Docs preferred. Anybody with a Google account can use it and it's free.
 
Alright, but you can't get private messages at all without allowing it. I would rather send as an rtf, but can do google docs with no issues. Give me a few minutes.
 
Yeah I disabled my PMs here because I was getting spam. I meant directly email. But I got it and started on it. Just grammar stuff so far.

I admit I haven't read much with werewolves, so this might be a common thing, but the telepathy is an interesting addition. You could explore that more and figure out stuff like...can they do telepathy with any other werewolf? Or just ones they have a close bond with or are mated to? Also, forgot to put this in the thing itself, but the mental image of a female werewolf growing another pair of breasts when shapeshifting is amusing lol. Makes sense though.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top