Looking for help with French

angel_grant

Virgin
Are there any editors or native French speakers who would be willing to help me with some French dialogue?

It's not a lot, just a little give-and-take in a few scenes as well as some in-the-throes-of-passion exclamations, but I'd prefer it to sound as accurate as possible. I'm pretty sure I butchered some conjugation.

Sigh. My French is ... ce n'est pas bon.

Merci beaucoup!

Many thanks if you can help me out!

A.G.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Are there any editors or native French speakers who would be willing to help me with some French dialogue?

It's not a lot, just a little give-and-take in a few scenes as well as some in-the-throes-of-passion exclamations, but I'd prefer it to sound as accurate as possible. I'm pretty sure I butchered some conjugation.

Sigh. My French is ... ce n'est pas bon.

Merci beaucoup!

Many thanks if you can help me out!

A.G.
I can't really help with the French because mine needs a lot of work, but I can't wait to read your next story, regardless of the language.

Back