Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
just on now playing, posted a lot of links on the ladies who mstrb8 with ladies thread - enjoy!

A big hi to anyone who maybe on. Heading ot the bedroom for some much needed "me" time. I think those navy blue lace panties need to come off

Last edited:
You had me at the lace blue panties

Hello everyone,

Boston i know exactly how you feel :p

Morning Alyssa!!!
(Not currently masturbating, but I couldn't resist stopping by to say Hi, to a favorite Hottie!) :kiss:

Morning Alyssa!!!
(Not currently masturbating, but I couldn't resist stopping by to say Hi, to a favorite Hottie!) :kiss:

good morning touche' . it is good to see you. it has been a while. how have you been sexxy?:rose::rose:

Touche....I was just scanning the pics on your front page.....very very hot.....love the strawberry!
Thanks Hun! Those Strawberry pics are a HUGE favorite! I need to take new ones, with new strawberries. :D

i am well. i see you are in ny now.wow. how did that come about?
Glad to hear you are well. Yep we are in NY now, my husband's job transferred us up here in December.

Thanks Hun! Those Strawberry pics are a HUGE favorite! I need to take new ones, with new strawberries. :D

I'm sure the fact that you are sucking on it at the end is a huge turn on for many people. I also love to taste myself...I think most women do!

I'm sure the fact that you are sucking on it at the end is a huge turn on for many people. I also love to taste myself...I think most women do!

Oh yes I am sure you are quite right! There is of course nothing quite like the taste of a fresh juicy strawberry...or a creamy pussy! :devil:

Oh yes I am sure you are quite right! There is of course nothing quite like the taste of a fresh juicy strawberry...or a creamy pussy! :devil:

how rite you are. i love to run my fingers thru my slit and lick it clean..

Oh it's time

Such a hot night, time for some serious self relief. Wish there were others who could join in the fun.

Relax

Think I'm going to pour a glass of wine, light some candles, draw a bath and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back