Deadline

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
Red line

What line?

Where the hell did I dine?
Musta been a dream, I don't believe where I've been!
 
thin-red-1.jpg
 
It looks like The Fraud has played an April Fool's prank on all of us by giving Iran The Bomb.
 
It looks like The Fraud has played an April Fool's prank on all of us by giving Iran The Bomb.

Next up, executive action on UN Climate Control...

;)

When will he spike the ball? It must be half-time...

50-yard line?
 
It looks like The Fraud has played an April Fool's prank on all of us by giving Iran The Bomb.

Bitter Judenazi is Bitter.

How can the Israeli Reich dictate terms in the Middle East if someone else has Teh Bomb?

Answer: They Can't.
 
Next up, executive action on UN Climate Control...

;)

When will he spike the ball? It must be half-time...

50-yard line?

He's racing with the clock to do as much damage as possible before he runs out of time.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, but it's an oncoming train in the form of The Beast.

So what if she's another corrupt, lying, incompetent?
 
They are not going to stop torturing us in the name of our own benefit until we storm the gates...
 
I do not think they really understand the building backlash...

;)

No matter how tolerant most of us are of their diversity (in everything but thought) eventually they will do one good deed too many.
 
...

The small White House team of advisers who dominate U.S. foreign and security policy, often overriding Pentagon and State Dept. traditional areas of responsibility, have been caught off guard by a chain reaction of Mideast developments, Politico reported.

“Obama officials were surprised earlier this month, for instance, when the Iraqi government joined with Iranian-backed militias to mount a sudden offensive aimed at freeing the city of Tikrit from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. Nor did they foresee the swift rise of the Iranian-backed rebels who toppled Yemen’s U.S.-friendly government and disrupted a crucial U.S. counterterrorism mission against Al Qaida there.”

Administration officials have one card to play in midst of the ensuing chaos: “The truth is, you can dwell on Yemen, or you can recognize that we’re one agreement away from a game-changing, legacy-setting nuclear accord on Iran that tackles what every one agrees is the biggest threat to the region.”

Fucking delusional daydreamers...

:eek:

http://www.worldtribune.com/2015/03...-stunned-as-wars-rage-across-the-middle-east/
 
Back
Top