Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, umm, would this be a good time to tellyouladies that I am at your mercy use me as you wish???

Hello ladies.lmao.I see we all have the same problems.i have figured out a way to turn this around on the "girls".when/if i have time, i cyber with them, i bring them to the point of almost cumming, then i leave them there.yep, i just leave....ita amazing to watch them come crawling back asking where did i go and why dont i finish them off!! all the while trying to still act like a girl!!!I can just imagine them sitting there with their hard little weenies,slowly deflating all brcause they dont have anyone to help them...poor babies........:rolleyes::eek:

Totally brilliant!

I think I might try it (oooh literotica is bring out a new evil streak in me)

Oh my!!!!!!!!! :devil:

I can think of a few things I'd like to do with you right now!!!! :p

Yes, bequ it is quite a shame that we are so far apart on the map. I would like to have you, SC and hottalyssa in a triple decker sandwich! Right now. I just had a horny chat on the phone with a guy, yes I do like them too and now I am really horny. He is from NYC. I have a weakness for the yanks! Love those accents.

By the way bequ, I could spend forever on your nipples! I must post my avatar on here soon. You gals have me all hot and bothered. Yummmmmmmm. I have some pretty nice nipples myself. I have a very talented tongue and some sweet pussy would be divine about right now....................oh my!

You definately should post them up and I do agree. Id love to lick her nipples. they are definately so biteable. yall are makin me horny now just thinking about it.

And I agree Veronica. Men can be such fun. LIke Alyssa says get them all turned on and then poof go . its so much fun knowing you can. but most times I get so turned on myself that I have to finish either with or without them.

but I do like the idea of another woman women!!! and anytime yall ever want to take this private i do haveyahoo and am always up for some fun fun fun

You definately should post them up and I do agree. Id love to lick her nipples. they are definately so biteable. yall are makin me horny now just thinking about it.

And I agree Veronica. Men can be such fun. LIke Alyssa says get them all turned on and then poof go . its so much fun knowing you can. but most times I get so turned on myself that I have to finish either with or without them.

but I do like the idea of another woman women!!! and anytime yall ever want to take this private i do haveyahoo and am always up for some fun fun fun

I love your breasts SouthernCumfort,

I could spend hours on them also. I am really good at making a woman cum. I don't suppose you are anywhere near the south? I could give you some southern cumfort!! I am so wet and horny right now, and I am going to stay on here until I can't take it anymore and then play with my vibe and glass dildo.

I am losing weight and there will go the boobs, would love to get some additions up there, lol.

I am really good with my tongue though and love to kiss lips first ever so gently and then deep and passionately for a long time while I finger your wet pussy...mmmmmmm. :kiss:

I happen to be in the south yup. IN Virginia actually and honey breasts are breasts. I myself am a kisser and definately into touching. I lovethe feel of hands on my body. every where. the touch and feel of skin on skin.

and voices. OMG I love a sexy voice to go with that touching,.

I happen to be in the south yup. IN Virginia actually and honey breasts are breasts. I myself am a kisser and definately into touching. I lovethe feel of hands on my body. every where. the touch and feel of skin on skin.

and voices. OMG I love a sexy voice to go with that touching,.

Well,

Mr. NYC said I had a sexy voice. We should chat sometime. Virginia is not too, too far away. My dearly beloved ex-husband lives there somewhere in the middle of nowhere...bleech.

Anyway, I have very soft skin. I cannot buy enough creams and lotions. I love the feel of soft women's skin, it is better than any man's skin I have ever felt. Soft skin, white velvety thighs and the inside of the thigh. Mmmmmmm. Getting myself worked up even more here. I absolutely love nipples. I can suck my own if I get worked up enough I do. I do love big breasts though. And the sweet taste of hot pussy. Wow, I am so horny and the prospects of getting any female sex here is not too great.

Sure wish you were closer...:kiss:

your making ME hott just thinkin about it!!! and I do agree lotions are so nice. my fav is blossoming romance by victoria secret. I love the smell its vanilla raspberry and apple it smells like candy.

your making ME hott just thinkin about it!!! and I do agree lotions are so nice. my fav is blossoming romance by victoria secret. I love the smell its vanilla raspberry and apple it smells like candy.

Good, see just think what I can do in person!

I like this Sensuous Amber from Bath and Body works. It is so sexy. I wish I could make you cum right now, licking you and sucking on your beautiful breasts, moving my tongue down your tummy as I slide 2 fingers in your wet pussy and then begin to massage your g spot while I suck on your clit. Licking up the juices as you cum for me, pulling my hair.....

wow.....veronica and suthern.you two ladies really know how to get a girl hott in the morning:kiss::kiss:hotter than she was when she woke up(as i usually am)too bad you ladies didn't finish what you started(or did you?):devil:perhaps we can all have a conference sometime....i have experienced you suthern and veronica, we have chatted right? why not go all the way? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

wow.....veronica and suthern.you two ladies really know how to get a girl hott in the morning:kiss::kiss:hotter than she was when she woke up(as i usually am)too bad you ladies didn't finish what you started(or did you?):devil:perhaps we can all have a conference sometime....i have experienced you suthern and veronica, we have chatted right? why not go all the way? :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sounds like a plan to me alyssa, miss hottie! I finished with a long overdue toy session...:kiss: It was a steamy night in my bedroom. We must chat more, sexy women of the night! :rose:

BTW, would have love to been there when you woke up hot this morning. *wink* :kiss: :kiss:

Miss veronica I would have loved to have been a fly on your wall and saw that. that lucky little toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back