How to wake this whore-bag up?

stebbinsd

Virgin
WARNING: WARNING: WARNING: WARNING: WARNING:
EXTREME CONDITIONS OF SLAVERY ARE GOING TO BE DEPICTED IN THIS OP! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT THESE EXTREME STANDARDS ARE NOT ONLY CONSENTED TO, BUT MY SLAVE ACTUALLY SOUGHT OUT A MASTER TO DO IT WITH! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I have an online slave who is only an "online" slave because she wants to finish college. Once she graduates this May, she'll move in with me and become a slave with no limits whatsoever, not even murder!

She's attracted to how brutal and uncaring I am. I'm a sadistic bastard who wants to constantly beat the shit out of her and lock her in my basement, and she's into that. As long as she gets to finish college, she wants only the most savage beatings - and no love or affection of any kind - for the rest of her life. No limits whatsoever. Not scat, not piss, not exhibition, not amputation, not even dolcett!

Well, the problem here, that I could use your help with, is getting her online when I want her. She logs on when she wants me to torture her (or, rather, give her orders to torture herself, including smashing her own hand with a steel hammer), and if I'm away from the computer and don't respond to her within about 30 minutes, she logs off. Then, when I tell her to get online, she doesn't see that until she logs back on.

I've already told her to start sleeping on the floor in her parents' house, to get herself ready for her life as my slave (sleeping in the broom closet, with all the spiders and roaches), and I think the reason she's not responding right now is because she's asleep (it's 3AM in her time zone, right now).

I'm wondering ... I want to have her also plug earphones into her ears while she sleeps. These earphones would be connected to her Yahoo YM (which I would order her to always leave on), so that, when I send her a message telling her to get online, it would send a loud noise into her ear (I can set the noise by having her go to Yahoo > Messenger > Preferences > Alerts & Sounds, and having her set the "message received" noise to some ear-screeching sound). This would wake her up without disturbing her family.

And don't worry: The sleep deprivation is sure to make her wet! It is, after all, a form of torture, right? She chose me as her master BECAUSE I don't give a rat's ass about her health or safety!

My only problem is ... I have no earthly idea how to make it so that messages coming from me, and only from me, can have this unique noise.

Any ideas on how I can program this?

It sounds like something she can control. And so far, it sounds like everything she is doing is under her control. She is willing to experience this "slavery" you offer her, with very clear limits.

Don't underestimate the difficulty she will experience if she ever truly experiences a loss of control over her own life.

It sounds like something she can control. And so far, it sounds like everything she is doing is under her control. She is willing to experience this "slavery" you offer her, with very clear limits.

Don't underestimate the difficulty she will experience if she ever truly experiences a loss of control over her own life.

Are you going to tell me how to program this, or not?

If she really wanted you to be able to contact you and wake her up then she would figure out a way. Obviously, she doesn't. Seems to me she is happy with it just being on-line.

If she really wanted you to be able to contact you and wake her up then she would figure out a way. Obviously, she doesn't. Seems to me she is happy with it just being on-line.

There's a reason she hasn't given me her phone number yet. Not that it's any of your business.

I haven't told you all the details of my slavery. Just the ones you need to know.

Either answer my question, or fuck off.

There's a reason she hasn't given me her phone number yet. Not that it's any of your business.

I haven't told you all the details of my slavery. Just the ones you need to know.

Either answer my question, or fuck off.

This is a public forum. You don't own this thread. I don't have to answer your question and most importantly I don't have to fuck off.

I can troll this thread if I want to.

If you are going to ask a question here then you are going to have to be prepared for the answers even if you don't like them.

Maybe you should just fuck off!

I don't understand why you're posting this here, since you're asking an IT support question and not a BDSM question.

The people who have answered to you have reacted to your BDSM part, which is quite natural, this is a BDSM board, not an IT board. Your attitude towards the people here has been exceptionally crappy. I hope your transition from online only into reality goes smoothly, but from your OP it looks like she's the one calling all of the shots and you're the one serving her needs. No problem with that at all, as long as you're both on the same page as to what's going on and have realistic expectations of what the future is likely to hold.

And to solve your problem, have her create a new account where you're the only contact and she logs onto that account when she goes to sleep. No bothering messages from other people. If you're not happy with that solution, get thee to a Yahoo support group and ask there. Since you are, apparently, only interested in the technical answers and not interested in discussion about BDSM in the first place.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you're posting this here, since you're asking an IT support question and not a BDSM question.

The people who have answered to you have reacted to your BDSM part, which is quite natural, this is a BDSM board, not an IT board.
I came to a BDSM board because I expected you guys to be more understanding and accepting of the type of relationship I'm in, and not simply send the police my way at the drop of a hat.

I came to a BDSM board because I expected you guys to be more understanding and accepting of the type of relationship I'm in, and not simply send the police my way at the drop of a hat.

Yeah, but all that backstory is completely irrelevant to your question. The people at IT support boards don't need to know about your shenanigans to be able to help you.

Yeah, but all that backstory is completely irrelevant to your question. The people at IT support boards don't need to know about your shenanigans to be able to help you.

This!

Also, you might have more luck on the General Board. They're all kinds of tech savvy.

You're a true pal, thanks!

Could you also tell me what a 'whore-bag' is? Every time I see it, I can't help but laugh. I suspect it's more serious than that, though. (^_^)a

EXTREME CONDITIONS OF SLAVERY ARE GOING TO BE DEPICTED IN THIS OP! DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT THESE EXTREME STANDARDS ARE NOT ONLY CONSENTED TO, BUT MY SLAVE ACTUALLY SOUGHT OUT A MASTER TO DO IT WITH! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I have an online slave who is only an "online" slave because she wants to finish college. Once she graduates this May, she'll move in with me and become a slave with no limits whatsoever, not even murder!

She's attracted to how brutal and uncaring I am. I'm a sadistic bastard who wants to constantly beat the shit out of her and lock her in my basement, and she's into that. As long as she gets to finish college, she wants only the most savage beatings - and no love or affection of any kind - for the rest of her life. No limits whatsoever. Not scat, not piss, not exhibition, not amputation, not even dolcett!

Well, the problem here, that I could use your help with, is getting her online when I want her. She logs on when she wants me to torture her (or, rather, give her orders to torture herself, including smashing her own hand with a steel hammer), and if I'm away from the computer and don't respond to her within about 30 minutes, she logs off. Then, when I tell her to get online, she doesn't see that until she logs back on.

I've already told her to start sleeping on the floor in her parents' house, to get herself ready for her life as my slave (sleeping in the broom closet, with all the spiders and roaches), and I think the reason she's not responding right now is because she's asleep (it's 3AM in her time zone, right now).

I'm wondering ... I want to have her also plug earphones into her ears while she sleeps. These earphones would be connected to her Yahoo YM (which I would order her to always leave on), so that, when I send her a message telling her to get online, it would send a loud noise into her ear (I can set the noise by having her go to Yahoo > Messenger > Preferences > Alerts & Sounds, and having her set the "message received" noise to some ear-screeching sound). This would wake her up without disturbing her family.

And don't worry: The sleep deprivation is sure to make her wet! It is, after all, a form of torture, right? She chose me as her master BECAUSE I don't give a rat's ass about her health or safety!

My only problem is ... I have no earthly idea how to make it so that messages coming from me, and only from me, can have this unique noise.

Any ideas on how I can program this?

I really think you should do something about those roaches. No good for property value.

.......... Well, the problem here, that I could use your help with, is getting her online when I want her. She logs on when she wants me to torture her (or, rather, give her orders to torture herself, including smashing her own hand with a steel hammer), and if I'm away from the computer and don't respond to her within about 30 minutes, she logs off. Then, when I tell her to get online, she doesn't see that until she logs back on.

I've already told her to start sleeping on the floor in her parents' house, to get herself ready for her life as my slave (sleeping in the broom closet, with all the spiders and roaches), and I think the reason she's not responding right now is because she's asleep (it's 3AM in her time zone, right now)...........

Sounds to me like you're the sub here, she's using you and contacting you when she wants you, not the other way round, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that!!

I'm too late for the train wreck again, aren't I?

Can someone devise a sort of Bat-signal for BDSM Board train wrecks so the curious like me won't miss them? I realize this is a sort of IT question made to the pervs of a BDSM forum, but if you only knew how many slaves I owned and had programmed to suck my cock hourly while being flogged by their fellow slaves, you would all jump to answer my question. I'm sure of it.

All that "Warning, Warning " has me thinking of Robbie the Robot :D

Is it February already? The "Shaders" are here! ;-)

Sheesh, why are you being so mean to the dude? He's all involved in his fantasy and here you are telling him facts and shit. :mad:

Stebbin, I don't know what's wrong. When I came here with zero postings and talked about my whorebag slave and all the stuff she was going to take from me people were totally suckers-- deeply respectful of my strident allcaps posting. I didn't have to prove my chops and everyone pretended that I knew what I was even talking about.

They were all hearts and puppies dude, I don't know what happened.

You're a true pal, thanks!

Could you also tell me what a 'whore-bag' is? Every time I see it, I can't help but laugh. I suspect it's more serious than that, though. (^_^)a

Photo+85.jpg

You're welcome. :)

Back