A plumber (who came from Dundee)
Took a young lass by the sea
Said the lass (who was stunning)
'I think someone's coming.'
Said the plumber, still plumbing, 'It's me!'

Plumbers ... mmm :kiss:

Er, sorry. Momentarily distracted.

Swimming pool.

I, wanna rock and roll all night. And party every day.

Partying by the swimming pool, with floodlights in the wavy waters making shadows seem darker and more mysterious all through the garden. Night-time skinny-dipping in Richmond public pool! LOL. (We were caught <snerk>.)

Partying by the swimming pool, with floodlights in the wavy waters making shadows seem darker and more mysterious all through the garden. Night-time skinny-dipping in Richmond public pool! LOL. (We were caught <snerk>.)

Twisting by the Pool (Dire Straits)

Cheeseburger and fries.

(Yuk, have several vouchers for money off burgers at McDonalds so am always having to take Piglet there for cheap meals at the moment.)

I was never over-keen on cheese with the burger.
However, the problem is a bit academic at present.

'Furter Sandwiches

Yes please.

World Peace

One Christmas a British Ambassador was phoned by a local radio station and asked what he most wanted for Christmas. He thought and gave a considered answer. On Christmas Day it was announced that for Christmas, the Russian Ambassador had said he would like a day of world peace - just for one day. The American Ambassador had said he would like to know that all children in the world had enough to eat - just for one day. And the British Ambassador had said he would like a box of crystallised fruit.

One Christmas a British Ambassador was phoned by a local radio station and asked what he most wanted for Christmas. He thought and gave a considered answer. On Christmas Day it was announced that for Christmas, the Russian Ambassador had said he would like a day of world peace - just for one day. The American Ambassador had said he would like to know that all children in the world had enough to eat - just for one day. And the British Ambassador had said he would like a box of crystallised fruit.

Oops.... I wonder if he got his fruit. I know the other guys didn't get what they wanted.

de minimis non curat lex

Minimus the mouse living in Vindolanda!

9780521659604.jpg

The Secret of Santa Vittoria

Yes a random movie reference, but it does have to do with wine.

Secret pleasures. Like slices of cold pork from yesterday's Sunday lunch surreptitiously scoffed out the fridge with tinned tuna, mayo and capers on top, LOL. Or cream slices mmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back