a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack_ryan said:
Oh hell i have chinese boss .........all those , workin on and need result are the only words he knows :mad:

yikes
doesn't sound good
buy him a dictionary
mine decided despite the fact i am already working 3 hours overtime a day for her to give me a extra class with out asking or telling me about it before hand
angry-smiley-001.gif

Hello EA....just stopping by to wish you some good near the end of the work week cheer, and it looks like I came at aright time. Sorry to hear that today went bad for you.. .if you need a shoulder to vent...or a drinking buddy in spirit...I'm here for you, sweets. :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
yikes
doesn't sound good
buy him a dictionary
mine decided despite the fact i am already working 3 hours overtime a day for her to give me a extra class with out asking or telling me about it before hand
angry-smiley-001.gif

no wonder ur boss is normally happy but extra class with overtime that sucks big time...........oh i so wanna slap that sob..........

BTW is it raining there?

ken_adenee said:
Hello EA....just stopping by to wish you some good near the end of the work week cheer, and it looks like I came at aright time. Sorry to hear that today went bad for you.. .if you need a shoulder to vent...or a drinking buddy in spirit...I'm here for you, sweets. :rose:

teaching with a hangover
hell
but i may take you up on a drink tomorrow

jack_ryan said:
no wonder ur boss is normally happy but extra class with overtime that sucks big time...........oh i so wanna slap that sob..........

BTW is it raining there?

sorry no rain
but i did get some flowers

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
teaching with a hangover
hell
but i may take you up on a drink tomorrow

Doing much of anything with a hangover is never too well...unless its peacefully sleeping it off or drinking more til you manage to sober yourself up from it.

I'll make sure to have a drink for ya when I get the chance to do down a few. Shoulder is still available if ya need to vent some. :gives EA a big warm gentle tight soothing hug:

Bosses suck

Such a lovely bunch of flowers. Flowers do brighten up a dreary day...especially after a bad day at work.

MrHank2000 said:
Such a lovely bunch of flowers. Flowers do brighten up a dreary day...especially after a bad day at work.

can't you see my grin
:D

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
can't you see my grin
:D
i still love the pink ones :D

GOtta head to bed cant even open my now
Hope u have nice day tomorrow
Catch up with ya later

jack_ryan said:
i still love the pink ones :D

GOtta head to bed cant even open my now
Hope u have nice day tomorrow
Catch up with ya later

sweet dreams
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
one for the road

Last edited:
MrHank2000 said:
Those flowers would look really nice spread over your body as you lay on your bed.

hehe
could be painfull if i missed one at the end though
and went to bed

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
hehe
could be painfull if i missed one at the end though
and went to bed

Oh yeah...I didn't think of that. Thorns can really hurt. Especially if they get stuck somewhere sensative.

Have I mentioned that you are a beautiful woman? Cause you are.

MrHank2000 said:
Oh yeah...I didn't think of that. Thorns can really hurt. Especially if they get stuck somewhere sensative.

Have I mentioned that you are a beautiful woman? Cause you are.

thanks
:kiss: :kiss:

i was very careful in these pics
:eek:

Last edited:
My but do you have some phenomenal hips, Miss ElvenAngel....very nice :)

Melesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back