Black Friday 2016

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Well, it went from summer to winter in a short time where I live so I got to thinking about shopping for the holidays.

What sort of arousing things can happen, either in the mobs of shoppers, or the ones who stay at home?

An idea to start:

Day after thanksgiving so some relatives are staying at home while others go out to shop. Niece/cousin/daughter/sister decides to go room to room and offer some "advice" on what to get her for Christmas in exchange for some attention from her.

"Hey aunt Nicki, shopping for clothes?"
"Yes dear, just a little something for myself"
"Wow...that will look really sexy on you! Hey, how about you let me pick some heels for you?"
"Oh no, your mom warned me you might try something like that."
"Okay...I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out with you and your girlfriend. I just can't believe anyone could leave someone as gorgeous as you"
"It happens...dear, watch where you put your hands."
"Soft and supple, just like mom said. She told me you and her used to be reeeeeal close...I think I'd like to be that close with anyone...especially if they looked like you."
 
I've written Black Friday as a plot device in one story cycle. Each year, the narrator attends a customary family Thanksgiving. The following day, Black Friday, all the womenfolk go shopping. The MC and his cousin lounge around the pool in the cousin's Venice Beach (Los Angeles) apartment block, watching scantily-clad bathers, sipping drinks, and data-dumping er I mean filling in storyline blanks.

Black Friday as an erotic setting? What is Black Friday like in the shopping complex at a nude swinger's resort? Competitive shoppers descend on Good Vibrations, the sex-toy shop, all demanding test rides. New lines of lubes need to be tested and evaluated too. And bouncing beds, BDSM gear, sperm-taste sweeteners, etc.
 
I toyed around with Black Friday but more as a romance, and I don't typically post my romances here. My story: Black friday. 4 am the line forms, he ends up behind her, both silent and cold. 5 the doors open, hordes of groggy zombies walking the aisles, he ends up checking out behind her, compliments her on getting the _____ item. Next store, he's there and she shows up, they make a comment, go to brunch. Happiness ensues. Just not a lot of sexy.
 
Black Friday -> too many family members crowded into one vehicle things get inappropriately frisky

Black Friday frottage in the crowd waiting

Black Friday->shoplifting-> nonconsent with security guard(s)

Black Friday change room adventures- incest? boyfriend/gf? - salesclerk involved?

Agree that Black Friday specials at sex shoppe has lots of potential.
 
Black Friday -> too many family members crowded into one vehicle things get inappropriately frisky



Black Friday->shoplifting-> nonconsent with security guard(s)

I did this one 2 years ago. I believe there is still a link to it in my signature.
 
The sex shop idea is pretty interesting. The big plot bunny I see for it is people running into each other that would normally try to keep their visits to the shop a secret. Especially when they see what each other is buying.
 
The sex shop idea is pretty interesting. The big plot bunny I see for it is people running into each other that would normally try to keep their visits to the shop a secret. Especially when they see what each other is buying.
Thanks. It's free for the taking. I'd use it as a plot gerbil chewing its way into a story. Other things are going on but yes, family / friends / cow-orkers have embarrassing / enlightening encounters. Setting it on Black Friday adds spice.
 
Back
Top