young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be wonderful, but speaking as an older guy, I'd really love to have the roles reversed.

Though I'm 58, I still see myself as the younger guy. (I guess I need a shrink for my delusions.) Nevertheless, that photo doesn't do it for me as I too wish the role reversal. That handsome daddy would look a lot hotter if it was HIS ass getting pounded by the boy.

64, southeast MI male here, ready to take you back to places of pleasaure you been before...
maybe willing to take to places of pleasure you have yet to be.

How nice of you OBE! Handsome young twinks can usually benefit from a proper education.

40 here and feel weird that I wouldn't be the "young guy" envisioned on this thread.
You and me both, we're in that middle ground. Not silver daddies but not youngers either. Still it would be nice to have a horny young man on hand to help release some stress :)

You and me both, we're in that middle ground. Not silver daddies but not youngers either. Still it would be nice to have a horny young man on hand to help release some stress :)

As a guy in his early 60s, I'd love to have one of you guys around to help release some stress. ;-)

Not to discourage you, but I'm stressed enough that they may be shot by them. ;-)

Stress relief is necessary for good health. A good partner can help; perhaps you can imagine an experienced lover stroking you off while he slowly fucks you. That would probably add to your immediate stress level, but the end result should take care of your problem and lead to a better state of mind. Just a suggestion...

Stress relief is necessary for good health. A good partner can help; perhaps you can imagine an experienced lover stroking you off while he slowly fucks you. That would probably add to your immediate stress level, but the end result should take care of your problem and lead to a better state of mind. Just a suggestion...

"Is that an offer?", he asked hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back