Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

I would

I would meet for a drink other than coffee. Males only please.
41 single, located in Ohio

Kik - peekaboowme18
 
I am not a coffee drinker but I would be more than happy to admit that I would love to meet a lit regular for a bite or quick meeting anytime. However, I travel around the country for work often and most of the time don't know any lit superstars that live in the areas I travel.
 
I think there may be some misconception about "meeting for coffee".

In my town coffee shops/cafés serve all sorts of drinks.
I don't really like "coffee", unless it has so many additives (sugar, creams, flavors) that is hardly coffee any longer, it's liquid candy bar!

Black tea, green tea, Thai iced tea, chai, smoothies....

Sure they tend not to have alcohol, and I know many (most?) folk think they need that to "loosen up", but I recommend keeping a bit of the tension and having your wits about you.

Naturally, expresso-ing your opinions here can help to establish a sense of who you are, and maybe spark some interest, in mutual interests (or disinterests).
 
Coffee?

Would enjoy meeting a kindred spirit over coffee sometime. As regards the world of Literotica, that would be a first for me. Never too late, though. And it's always time for coffee, or tea..
 
Tea would be fine with me
Or coffee.. or drinks...
Or a walk

Maybe sushi??. they have ginger on hand
 
Last edited:
After some online discussion/chat . . . Sure, always up for meeting and drinking new things.
 
I already have met someone from chat. Would be open to meet someone from the forums if there is a good connection and trust.
 
Back
Top