Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

RhymeFairy

Literotica Guru
Hey you ~!!!

I honestly just wanted a place to post free thoughts, dreams, ambitions and such, that was/is not connected to my Free Thoughts ~ On One Word poetry thread. :cool:

Friends, old and new ... feel free to drop by, stay awhile and chat. No worries, just four walls and me :devil: ...

;) :kiss:

Um. Are we supposed to write on the walls here? All this blank space is somehow both intimidating and strangely alluring. *looks around for a Sharpie*

glynndah said:
Um. Are we supposed to write on the walls here? All this blank space is somehow both intimidating and strangely alluring. *looks around for a Sharpie*

Go for it, all is acceptable here ... *weg*

<goes to desk, removes box'ah sharpies, passes them about the room>

:nana: :D

RhymeFairy said:
Go for it, all is acceptable here ... *weg*

<goes to desk, removes box'ah sharpies, passes them about the room>

:nana: :D

*weg*?

Ooh, I'l take the Purple one.

*waits for inspiration to strike, drawing :rose: :rose: while waiting*

My kids like to draw stick men, lol

We had art play this pm, what an adventure .. So why don't we take it one step further, men with sticks?

:D ;)

I love to play word games but sometimes I just wanna chat. Seems there is never anyone on when this is the case. Then if there is, I almost always have to go for some reason or another ...

:rolleyes:

heading back to bed ... lord knows I need the sleep. Silly me offered to work six days this week and it falls into an eleven day straight kinda thing, just shoot me, k ~

:rose:

Big day ahead, awake with coffee in hand. Wondering, hoping all goes well and finally this mess will be over.

Stressed to the max, from lack of sleep and worry over what's to come. Some days just hit us like this eh ~

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I have a headache bigger than Texas. I hate this. Climbing my shoulders and sitting with a ping hammer, hitting the back of my skull. I'm playing blinky eye trying to outwit my vision that keeps coming and going from the stress and pain.

Dear lord, let this day be over fast ...

~~ heading back to bed, no use in fighting the inevitable ~

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Having recently started a new job

and volunteering to work extra, it seems I have no time to come online and visit. I HATE THAT !! On a better note, my pay check should be pretty good and I am very happy about that ... :nana: :cool:

BUT :

Just when I think I am getting ahead and back on my feet a lil accident this pm may just set me back a lil. On the return trip from a day out spent pooling, sand castles and a slip-n-slide, just arriving back in my parking spot at home, my middle son having been peeved at me for some lil slip of nothingness, ( grrr ) accidentally slammed the door of a car, on my right hand.

Thumb, pointer, middle and right ring finger of right hand, swollen, numb and contused with pain, leave me feeling wimpy-ified and baby like. *sighs :eek:

~~~ back to drawing ( with left, totally inadequate hand ) inviting beach fronts with hammocks on the walls ...

A quick goodnight. Will be back sometime tomorrow, that's a promise !!

:kiss: :rose:

nighty night, have a great one ~~

:catroar: ;)

RhymeFairy said:
Having recently started a new job

and volunteering to work extra, it seems I have no time to come online and visit. I HATE THAT !! On a better note, my pay check should be pretty good and I am very happy about that ... :nana: :cool:

BUT :

Just when I think I am getting ahead and back on my feet a lil accident this pm may just set me back a lil. On the return trip from a day out spent pooling, sand castles and a slip-n-slide, just arriving back in my parking spot at home, my middle son having been peeved at me for some lil slip of nothingness, ( grrr ) accidentally slammed the door of a car, on my right hand.

Thumb, pointer, middle and right ring finger of right hand, swollen, numb and contused with pain, leave me feeling wimpy-ified and baby like. *sighs :eek:

~~~ back to drawing ( with left, totally inadequate hand ) inviting beach fronts with hammocks on the walls ...

A little vacation place with lapping waves and a soft warm breeze. Nice tropical drink on the little table by your hammock. Drifting off to sleep periodically and waking to watch people strolling hand-in-hand through the shallows. :cool:

Hope your hand gets to feeling better soon. :rose: :kiss:

MaverickMan said:
A little vacation place with lapping waves and a soft warm breeze. Nice tropical drink on the little table by your hammock. Drifting off to sleep periodically and waking to watch people strolling hand-in-hand through the shallows. :cool:

Hope your hand gets to feeling better soon. :rose: :kiss:

Wanted :

SWM, speedos optional. To come take a closer look, swing a spell and tell me, of all the wild'n wicked fantasies that we have yet to make happen, ;) :p

:kiss:

Here I am my friends,

back online. Looks like I have a lotta pages of my fav. threads to catch up on. :eek:

Been hit n miss this week. I am also looking at six days straight - in front of me, of work. BUT that's a good thing, eh. Whatever it takes to pay the rent, keep the kids happy and myself ... above water. :rolleyes:

Hugs all around. Ah-huntin' the threads I go ...

:kiss: ;) :catroar:

Hey RF...

So, now how did we get hurt? You doin ok then?

I'll PM you on my situation. Don't want it getting around if you know what I mean.

Many Feathers said:
So, now how did we get hurt? You doin ok then?

I'll PM you on my situation. Don't want it getting around if you know what I mean.

Sunday I was just getting in the car from picking the kids up some movies when my middle son shut the car door on my hand. To make it worse it was locked and my fingers were in there !!!! :eek:

My kids were freaking out, I was yelling, open the door, open the door !!!!

I had to unlock the door with my other and then finally my daughter opened the door holding my fingers.

I thought they were broken but I must be stronger than I thought, lol
No worries now, I just had a contusion of the right hand. A cut on my thumb, no stitches. Feeling a lot better now. Just hated my middle son was tore up over the whole situation. It just hurt his heart thinking he had hurt mommmy ... poor baby eh ~

Like I said, all is well now, a minor incident in the world of this fairy ... ;)

Thank You for the concern, been one hell of a week here and counting. Tired can be spelled in more ways than I thought, lol

(((( MF ))))

me~

Oh baby.,..

RhymeFairy said:
Sunday I was just getting in the car from picking the kids up some movies when my middle son shut the car door on my hand. To make it worse it was locked and my fingers were in there !!!! :eek:

My kids were freaking out, I was yelling, open the door, open the door !!!!

I had to unlock the door with my other and then finally my daughter opened the door holding my fingers.

I thought they were broken but I must be stronger than I thought, lol
No worries now, I just had a contusion of the right hand. A cut on my thumb, no stitches. Feeling a lot better now. Just hated my middle son was tore up over the whole situation. It just hurt his heart thinking he had hurt mommmy ... poor baby eh ~

Like I said, all is well now, a minor incident in the world of this fairy ... ;)

Thank You for the concern, been one hell of a week here and counting. Tired can be spelled in more ways than I thought, lol

(((( MF ))))

me~

I can only imagine. That must have hurt like hell. I remember doing something similar when I was a kid, and I screamed blue-bloody murder over it. :) But yeah, imagine how your son must have felt too.

Yeah, been a week from hell for me too with all the damn fucking tests and exams...ah well. Not that I didn't know it was happening, just hoped it wouldn't be happing quite as fast. Not looking forward to living with it (or not) if you know what I mean.

Many Feathers said:
I can only imagine. That must have hurt like hell. I remember doing something similar when I was a kid, and I screamed blue-bloody murder over it. :) But yeah, imagine how your son must have felt too.

Yeah, been a week from hell for me too with all the damn fucking tests and exams...ah well. Not that I didn't know it was happening, just hoped it wouldn't be happing quite as fast. Not looking forward to living with it (or not) if you know what I mean.

I know a good nurse that could take a look at ya :D :D

:nana: :kiss:

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
I know a good nurse that could take a look at ya :D :D

:nana: :kiss:

As long as she's willing to give me a sponge bath (without the sponges) I'm all for it!

Or one of those "help me to sleep" special methods that always do the trick. (But I still hate hospital rooms!) Unless of course "nursey" was naked...then maybe it wouldn't be half bad. :)

Many Feathers said:
As long as she's willing to give me a sponge bath (without the sponges) I'm all for it!

Or one of those "help me to sleep" special methods that always do the trick. (But I still hate hospital rooms!) Unless of course "nursey" was naked...then maybe it wouldn't be half bad. :)

< lays out prep pad and hand sterilizer >

:devil:

I would love to finish this, giving you a heads up, ;)

supper time here and I am sooo tired. I hate that, just when I get all excited about something I have to go, not fair I tell ya. * stomps foot *

I will cook and take a nap, may be back a bit later, if I can keep daughter away from the computer and phone, lol

hugs and kisses ~~~~

If your still feelin all frisky. :kiss: Go take a gander at my new word for the day on Free Thoughts, may give you a few thoughts/poems/words to work with ~~

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
< lays out prep pad and hand sterilizer >

:devil:

I would love to finish this, giving you a heads up, ;)

supper time here and I am sooo tired. I hate that, just when I get all excited about something I have to go, not fair I tell ya. * stomps foot *

I will cook and take a nap, may be back a bit later, if I can keep daughter away from the computer and phone, lol

hugs and kisses ~~~~

If your still feelin all frisky. :kiss: Go take a gander at my new word for the day on Free Thoughts, may give you a few thoughts/poems/words to work with ~~

I'll do that RF....see if there's somethin' I can "cum" up with. :kiss: :rose:

You got that right RF...

RhymeFairy said:
Back again. :nana:

Off to Free Thoughts

Think the word is .... Neurotic in case anyone wants to join in ~

:rose: :p

I think the word IS Neurotic, which is what I am quickly becoming. "They" want to start treatments on me, except I can't afford it...actually got in a damn argument with the physician about it. Hows that for neurotic?

Many Feathers said:
I think the word IS Neurotic, which is what I am quickly becoming. "They" want to start treatments on me, except I can't afford it...actually got in a damn argument with the physician about it. Hows that for neurotic?

Could you do a community search for local clinics that might help you out based on your income? That would be my suggestion. A lot of places do that, not sure about your community but you might wanna try that first. Then poss. even go to local religious organizations, jus sayin' .... might help a bit ???

Maybe even google it online ... ??? (((((( MF )))))

:kiss: :rose:

Back