Horny girl needed for a sweet distraction for an hour or two ;)

big_man4U

Really Experienced
Sexy girl needed for a sweet distraction for an hour or two ;)

Hi girls,
If any of you are feeling particularly naughty, I have had a fair bit of experience of chatting to girls on the net & like to think that I know how to get you excited ;-). I have also had quite an extensive sexual past, lol. I am happy to chat by PM, but I could chat via Yahoo & have a microphone & web cam if you wish to go that far.

Obviously, I am feeling pretty horny myself just thinking about the possibilities. If you are anything like as naughty as I am, we should have some fun ;).

I'm a tall, good looking, athletic & well endowed guy with a very dirty mind when horny. I have some pictures if you wish to see who you'd be talking to, just drop me a PM with your email addy :devil:

Looking forward to hearing from you :cool:

Big John x

Last edited:
Hi girls,

Obviously, I am feeling pretty horny myself just thinking about the possibilities. If you are anything like as naughty as I am, we should have some fun ;).

I'm a tall, good looking, athletic & well endowed guy with a very dirty mind if needed :devil:

Big John x

Its not your dirty mind they are thinking of big man

Tall dark and handsome....Not !!!!

Oh you taking about me then, Im 5ft 7in tall, handsome for my age, dark brown eyes, I have an all over tan, and I do like to please ladys, and Oh I am also a gentleman, with the right woman;)

Hi girls,
If any of you are feeling particularly naughty, I have had a fair bit of experience of chatting to girls on the net & like to think that I know how to get you excited ;-). I have also had quite an extensive sexual past, lol. I am happy to chat by PM, but I could chat via Yahoo & have a microphone & web cam if you wish to go that far.

I'm a tall, good looking, athletic & well endowed guy with a very dirty mind when horny. I have some pictures if you wish to see who you'd be talking to, just drop me a PM with your email addy :devil:

Big John x

Hows the search going John?

Back