Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yummy

Taboo?
Fantasy?

Ok, my taboo fantasy is having hard dirty sex with my daughter. She's very beautiful and incredibly sexy. Although obviously I never have and never would do anything inappropriate with her ( But i would say that anyway, wouldn't I?), she's my ultimate sexual fantasy and regardless of who I'm with. When I cum, its her I'm thinking about

Hear hear! Sounds like fun. Have the same desires for my VERY yummy step daughter!
 
Satisfied my tit cleaning fantasy. Now I want to try wearing panties (since my wife whacked me off with a pair of hers, it felt good on my dick) and a bra or teddy, just curious.
 
The step daughter fantasy fueled many a jerk off session. Still does from time to time. But lately it's sucking a cock. No kissing, hugging or anything else. Just the dick.

Would be even better if the step daughter and/or my wife were there to help out;)
 
lately i've been getting off...

to the thought of a dirty old man from my hometown. he is in his 60s, but has a boat that he loves to fill with young girls. i've been the young girl on his boat plenty of times and watched him stare at me. i secretly have a fetish for old men so it always made my nipples hard and my pussy wet when i caught him staring at me. i just ache to know what he is thinking about doing to me when he stares like that. lately, i've been wishing he'd take me out on the boat alone for a solo ride. let him get me nice and drunk to the point i go skinny dipping. as he sits there watching me swim naked, i can see him rubbing his hardening cock. it doesn't take long for him to get hard and as soon as he does, he drops his swim trunks and jumps in the water with me. unable to control myself i swim to him and immediately wrap my legs around his naked body and start deep throating him with my tongue. he eventually gets me back on the boat where he takes me down into the cabin and thoroughly fucks me, leaving me dripping with his hot cum.
 
Hey Grimes ..I have What You Need!

PMK me and lets see when we can meet and I can get my mature cock buried deep inside of you.
 
Taboo? Fantasy?

Mine is not too off the wall, I think.

I want my wife to invite a couple of her friends over and use me for their entertainment.
I would be the naked waiter, mix and serve drinks.
Do as they ask.
It would end with my wife jacking me off in front of them and letting them see me cum or she might have me masturbate for their viewing pleasure.
 
I'm 26f bicurious and my fantasy is to be taken by an older lady.
She would show and teach me to make love to a woman and about other sexual lifestyles and fetishes. Overtime I would become her baby girl.
My favourite fantasy together would be her sitting on the couch, me lying across her lap and she breast feeding me. There's something a little incestuous about it but the thought of it makes me very excited. She uses her hand to play in my panties at the same time.

I'm not sure it's taboo enough for this thread, I just wanted to share
 
It's taboo enough.

I often ruminate that most "bi curious" people are likely bi-sexual and haven't tried it yet. If you think about it and want to try it, you likely are. If it's not something that interests you, you're not bi at all.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top