The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! Small birthday party. Then birthday munch on Friday! Wish you could come Mr. Petite! I know lots of single ladies!

Giggles and noms

How is everyone?

Woo! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. Well, I suppose I'll have to settle for being there in spirit.

giggles and bounces

Just hoping it'll get there on time! And of course, as a side thought, that you'll like it!

grins insanely

Um. Of course I'm going to, silly.

Hurrah! I approve of birthday weeks rather than days, I hope you enjoy it! Will you have a cake?

There will be cake and wine and veggie lasagna (cause that's what I'm having for birthday dinner)!

Best part is, it's Valentines Day so I can give loves too!

Woo! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. Well, I suppose I'll have to settle for being there in spirit.

Better that you just come here.
nods

The Birthday Girl has spoken! Make it so.

falls over in giggles I'm gonna be using that all week.

Um. Of course I'm going to, silly.

grins

One part I'm like 99.9% sure you're going to like, the other...?
Like 80%

giggles

Thanks. Happy Birthday Week too, Vi. I hope good things come your way this week.

Looks over at Brit and grins Oh they are Cait. They are. I wish the same for you!

grins

One part I'm like 99.9% sure you're going to like, the other...?
Like 80%

giggles

Oh hush. I'm going to lose my mind, and feel absolutely spoiled because of you.

Good call Vivi. I am officially extending my birthday to all next week also.

Birthday week for the win!
When I turn 50, I'm making it like a birthday month cause I can.

Looks over at Brit and grins Oh they are Cait. They are. I wish the same for you!

Oh hush. I'm going to lose my mind, and feel absolutely spoiled because of you.

Birthday week for the win!
When I turn 50, I'm making it like a birthday month cause I can.

Hahaha.

Happy birthday week!
We used to do that at my house. I took total advantage.

Oh I'll take advantage of you.... We I mean hi!

*mischievous grin* I'm almost sure something special is going to come this way sometime this week and just the thought is enough to make me smile.

LT~

Too good to be true?

My mind keeps telling me that.

But actions are speaking louder than words.

There will be cake and wine and veggie lasagna (cause that's what I'm having for birthday dinner)!

Best part is, it's Valentines Day so I can give loves too!

Lasagna is the best! Now I'm regretting butternut squash soup for dinner, agh. The wine part can be remedied though. *sneaks off to get some*

Better that you just come here.
nods

Um...I could probably actually make that happen with my current funds and allotted vacation time. Don't tempt me. :p

V,
I love how you're reveling in your birthday! Happy Birthday WEEK to YOU! :rose:

I'm exactly the same. One of my besties and I have birthdays two days apart from each other and have been celebrating together for 10 years. This last year we managed hosting celebrations for two weeks. :)

I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not your wife... I don't have to tell you where the fuck I'm going.

Um...I could probably actually make that happen with my current funds and allotted vacation time. Don't tempt me. :p

Oh shit son. That would be fucking epic. I'd be like the perfect wingman! For srs.

V,
I love how you're reveling in your birthday! Happy Birthday WEEK to YOU! :rose:
I'm exactly the same. One of my besties and I have birthdays two days apart from each other and have been celebrating together for 10 years. This last year we managed hosting celebrations for two weeks. :)

This is awesome Sia.
Also I think this is the first time we've actually spoken to each other.
This is also teh awesome!

I need a new word other than awesome.

LT- I just owned that workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back