"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

Checkin' in as I haven't been on this thread for awhile....

looking at a couple post above I can totally relate..

none of my friends or co-workers have an idea that I'm bi .....

I went to a gay bar in town one night feeling frisky and I ran into someone I worked with who's outwardly gay.....

I told him some lame story about going downtown to a jazz festival that was happening that night where people had flooded the streets with a woman I met from another bar and I had lost her in the crowd so I went in to the nearest bar to have a beer and call a cab...

He knows I'm quite liberal and that I wouldn't have a problem sitting with him and his boyfriend along with some other friends........... He totally bought my story and didn't out me to anyone at work.. matter of fact I mention to others at work that I had seen him at a gay bar and it was just a funny experience I had one night..

no one suspects a thing....

and that's the way I want it....

PredatorSmile said:
Hardgrader, don't be afraid to search for others who share your interests. Most couples where the woman's straight (and open-minded) and the man is bisexual tend to be very discrete, and with reason. Just because a woman is okay with her man being bi doesn't mean the rest of the world is okay with it...
I've done some chatting with folks from swinglifestyle and craigslist. It seems that in most cases with couples, they are listed as him-straight and her-bi. But when they contact me, they admit that he's bi or bi-curious. They just don't want to publish it that way. Society, and its morals and labels, gets in the way. Oh well, I wait, and sooner or later they come to me, seeking some discrete adventure, looking to perhaps scratch an itch. Only been on those sites for a short time. We'll see what happens. Seems promising!

Pred:

Thanks for the supportive advice--I agree with you.

I'm just one of those dumbasses that told his wife that he was past his "exploration" stage. So, I'm locked into straight life if I want my marriage to continue (which I do).

Problem is that it leaves me out on a limb when it comes to wanting bisex--for a few years I've satisfied myself with masturbation, but its getting tough!

You and your guy sound like you have a wonderful life---

hg

PredatorSmile said:
Hardgrader, don't be afraid to search for others who share your interests. Most couples where the woman's straight ( and open-minded) and
the man is bisexual tend to be very discrete, and with reason. Just because a woman is okay with her man being bi doesn't mean the rest of the world is okay with it. I am very, very careful not to let anyone in my life know that my man is bi. It's difficult sometimes. One of my gay male friends ( or should I say bi ?) has recently started a relationship with
a female teacher. They're in love, apparently. He tells me everything and I want to tell him about my relationship so badly but I can't risk anybody
finding out. My man would be crushed. He'd feel betrayed. I can't risk that happening. So, Hardgrader, if you meet a friendly couple, maybe they
will share your interests and fears. All GLBT people have these fears, you know.

Thanks, Hardgrader. My life isn't always that wonderful but hey, no complaints, right ? I graduate at the end of this year, and hopefully finding a job in Massachusetts won't be impossible. I have lots of free time now ( only four classes left) so it's okay. I'm free to write stories and
also chat with interesting people who share my passions. Next year will be different, I say. My guy is starting his senior year of college next year. I am a senior now. I just hope we don't grow too far apart. And,
about the whole bi-experimental thing, I'm beginning to think that he might want to explore it on his own. Oh, he does want my blessing, and I give it freely, but he doesn't necessarily want me around when he's going at it with a guy. That's what I'm sensing.

I think its huge that you are both open--you can have a dialouge. And as he grows more comfortable, then it'll get even better. It sounds like he'd like to fly solo--and if that goes well for him, then maybe he'll grow more comft. with being less closeted--who knows?

At any rate--gongrats on graduation and good luck in thejob search. I'm finishing my PhD and am in a similar sit. there!

PredatorSmile said:
Thanks, Hardgrader. My life isn't always that wonderful but hey, no complaints, right ? I graduate at the end of this year, and hopefully finding a job in Massachusetts won't be impossible. I have lots of free time now ( only four classes left) so it's okay. I'm free to write stories and
also chat with interesting people who share my passions. Next year will be different, I say. My guy is starting his senior year of college next year. I am a senior now. I just hope we don't grow too far apart. And,
about the whole bi-experimental thing, I'm beginning to think that he might want to explore it on his own. Oh, he does want my blessing, and I give it freely, but he doesn't necessarily want me around when he's going at it with a guy. That's what I'm sensing.

Bah!

Right, so I just told my wife about my bi tendencies, and my earlier experiences in high school, and she thinks it is totally gross and says I need 'help.' What do I do? My biggest fantasy is to be with a guy and a girl that really sees me with a dude. Bah!

Do Chickens Have Large Talons?

Dude sorry to hear that your wife thinks that way. My wife would probably divorce me if I told her I was bi and have had bi experiences.

34bwm North Chicago Burbs here.

Likku said:
Where are these women in the 'real' world? Through dozens of girlfriends and one wife I've only found 'one' who sympathized with the 'urge' of one man for another without precluding her. Are these women real or simply urban myths?

The women I've been involved with are split 2/1/1. About a quarter don't think anything of it, a quarter think it's really hot, and half are curious about it but haven't formed an opinion. Of course, I don't get involved with anyone who thinks it's icky, so my sample is not representative ;)

The "think it's hot" 25%

So am I classified as one of the weird, or enlightened/open, women who considers even the thought of bi men as hot? I think about it MUCH more than my own husband does, lol. What little horniness I can come up with after taking care of 4 kids, 2 cats, a dog, and a 3-story house seems to come from reading the bi men stories on Lit.

There's some kind viscious circle in that more men might admit curiosity/experience/enjoyment if they knew their woman was turned on by it, and/or women need to be comfortable enough with themselves and their men to say, "Um, Honey? You know something that I think about sometimes...?" But that takes a huge amount of confidence in self, the other person, and your relationship. I guess hubby and I got very lucky in this respect. We just don't get to implement it nearly often enough!

Forgive my rambling; it's late and I still have 2 loads of laundry to do.
sseg said:
The women I've been involved with are split 2/1/1. About a quarter don't think anything of it, a quarter think it's really hot, and half are curious about it but haven't formed an opinion. Of course, I don't get involved with anyone who thinks it's icky, so my sample is not representative ;)

horndognslutpup said:
So am I classified as one of the weird, or enlightened/open, women who considers even the thought of bi men as hot? I think about it MUCH more than my own husband does, lol. What little horniness I can come up with after taking care of 4 kids, 2 cats, a dog, and a 3-story house seems to come from reading the bi men stories on Lit.

There's some kind viscious circle in that more men might admit curiosity/experience/enjoyment if they knew their woman was turned on by it, and/or women need to be comfortable enough with themselves and their men to say, "Um, Honey? You know something that I think about sometimes...?" But that takes a huge amount of confidence in self, the other person, and your relationship. I guess hubby and I got very lucky in this respect. We just don't get to implement it nearly often enough!

I think your right about that. I guess I'll always be worried about what the other thinks. I would say that I fall in the curiosity phase.

superman_cock said:
Right, so I just told my wife about my bi tendencies, and my earlier experiences in high school, and she thinks it is totally gross and says I need 'help.' What do I do? My biggest fantasy is to be with a guy and a girl that really sees me with a dude. Bah!

Your wife doesn't understand who you are or your needs. This is sad. So many people lack compatibility.

horndognslutpup said:

Another aspect of this activity for us is how much I enjoy watching another guy's cock enter my wife after I've sucked on it. It's also so hot to stand cock-to-cock with another guy and look down as my wife rubs our cockheads together and sucks on both of us. (I hope these thoughts contribute to your horniness. LOL)

I'm not sure I want stricly gay encounters, but I know I want a MMF encounter bad. I want to be inside a beautiful woman while a man is inside me and I want to feel us pulsate in orgasm together ... mmmmm

Bi men need more like you!

horndognslutpup said:

Heck, even opening your relationship to bring in another person for sex requires a lot of confidence! I've had worse luck with monogamous relationships than with open ones though (typically from the other person cheating, go figure). Since I'm open about being bi from the start, it's a pretty good filter for those who think it's icky, and a pretty good attractor for those who think it's hot... But yeah, in general I agree with you, I think more people would do it if they felt confident admitting it.

new to this

Thanks to all for the great messages. I have been with a few guys over the past few years, but agree it would be so hot to involve as female. My wife is a total prude, no adventure, also she would kill me if she knew what I have done.

Maybe someday I will get to experience this here in good old Pennsylvania.

hardgrader said:
Pred:

Thanks for the supportive advice--I agree with you.

I'm just one of those dumbasses that told his wife that he was past his "exploration" stage. So, I'm locked into straight life if I want my marriage to continue (which I do).

Problem is that it leaves me out on a limb when it comes to wanting bisex--for a few years I've satisfied myself with masturbation, but its getting tough!

You and your guy sound like you have a wonderful life---

hg

if that's you in your av, you have a nice cock :)

it sucks your wife isn't open to exploring. one of my biggest fantasies is being with two hot bi guys, i'd be totally open to it if my bf were into it.

this thread made me come out of lurking

Hi everyone,

I had not noticed this thread before and can't believe what I have been missing!
I am a 24 year old bi guy and unfortunatley am rather inexperienced with men. My last gf and I of 6 years experimented with FMF some, and only once with MMF. I loved it all though! I hope I can find another woman who enjoys bi men. I was thinking they were rare, but after reading these posts, I am not so sure anymore. Thanks!
I will post some stories of what we did together later on when have more time.

(now wishing I wasn't single even more. . . )

first post..

I'm a married bi guy. Wife knows but doesn't participate but knows I meet at times with other couples with bi guys. The other ladies really enjoy watching two guys sucking each other. I think we guys enjoy being watched sucking cock also. Wish more ladies felt the same way.
Chuck

in Va

I think it would be an amazing experience to be watched by a woman, but sooner or later, I would need her to participate. :nana:

bilitmember said:
Hi everyone,

I had not noticed this thread before and can't believe what I have been missing!
I am a 24 year old bi guy and unfortunatley am rather inexperienced with men. My last gf and I of 6 years experimented with FMF some, and only once with MMF. I loved it all though! I hope I can find another woman who enjoys bi men. I was thinking they were rare, but after reading these posts, I am not so sure anymore. Thanks!
I will post some stories of what we did together later on when have more time.

(now wishing I wasn't single even more. . . )

A lot of the fantasies I've had have taken *years* to fulfill. Sometimes I despaired of ever having the opportunity to enact them, but most have eventually happened! I like experimenting, but what sucks is to find something that *really* works for me and then to lose the opportunity!

Don't worry too much about being single. If you present yourself well in the appropriate places (lit is a good one) chances are pretty good some couple interested in exploring will snap you up.

Just reading all of the story's here makes me crave a nice cock to suck on.

I told my wife and like so many others here she was totaly turned off by it and thinks that something is wrong with me for want to experiance the pleasure more.

To find a woman who thinks it is sexy & hot would be perfect. It would defanetly be worth the time it takes to get to know someone and become comfortable with them to experiance it with a woman

michaelinteas said:
Just reading all of the story's here makes me crave a nice cock to suck on.

I told my wife and like so many others here she was totaly turned off by it and thinks that something is wrong with me for want to experiance the pleasure more.

To find a woman who thinks it is sexy & hot would be perfect. It would defanetly be worth the time it takes to get to know someone and become comfortable with them to experiance it with a woman

It can be hard for a woman to accept bisexuality in her husband. In part, it is because women are taught that exclusivity is the sole expression of true love. In part, it's because women especially are often limited in what they are ALLOWED to find sexually arousing. I know I often have great reluctance to reveal how attractive I find m/m sex, and on those occasions where my husband has revealed his bi-nature in a social group, I'm embarrassed and I feel exposed.

At the worst of times, I feel like I'm in competition with not just other women, but men as well (and just freaking out numbered). That's a lot for anyone to take when they feel shaky and insecure, when the relationship is not going well, or when there are trust issues. Of course, all of this can be true of ANY relationship, gay, straight, bi or with kangaroos.

At the best of times, it's completely hot. I would be concerned if my husband wanted an encounter with a gay male, since the gay male would not be into me, and my husband and I have agreed that solo encounters are not good for our relationship . We've tried letting him "go play". He had fun, I thought I was fine but found out it ate me up inside, and he decided that the fun wasn't equal to my sanity and the damage to our relationship. Also, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of having sex with someone not my husband (at least, if he isn't participating).

I won't say that lovin a bi man isn't complicated. Like any loving relationship, it can be. But for me, my husband's bisexuality is just one more thing about him I love and we work to make everything right for us.

Back