Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics all. Here is a B&W arty type one for you to peruse.

akt01.jpg

Heavens

bmw1080 said:
Great pics all. Here is a B&W arty type one for you to peruse.

akt01.jpg
There is something cosmic about this picture that makes me think of moon landings.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
There is something cosmic about this picture that makes me think of moon landings.

Jim

Those B & W pics are interesting but they lack something. Since this thread is about the beauty of breasts and nipples, especially regarding their color, I will stick to color photos. Like this one:

Attachments

• 10462_6.jpg
    10462_6.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 141
Finished

The Mutt said:
Here's an eye-opener. Good morning, all!
:rose:

08.jpg
I see she finished her bath. Gosh, she has large and attractive breasts, doesn't she? I wonder what her views are on NATO expansion into eastern Europe.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I see she finished her bath. Gosh, she has large and attractive breasts, doesn't she? I wonder what her views are on NATO expansion into eastern Europe.

Jim

Personally, and forget for a moment that I am a female, disproportionately large boobs do NOTHING for me. I'd rather be flat as a board than have ridiculously oversized tata's. If I were in that woman's shoes, I would seriously look into a breast reduction.

Of course, I do recognize different strokes for different folks, so all is good. :)

Interesting

Jennifer Kaye said:
Personally, and forget for a moment that I am a female, disproportionately large boobs do NOTHING for me. I'd rather be flat as a board than have ridiculously oversized tata's. If I were in that woman's shoes, I would seriously look into a breast reduction.

Of course, I do recognize different strokes for different folks, so all is good. :)
You make an interesting point, Jennifer. Ordinarily, I would agree with you. I believe there are studies to show that proper proportion is more attractive to the male psyche than an overabundance of one particular feature or another. Your body, for instance, is perfectly proportioned and therefore infinitely alluring.

For me, however, there is an exception to that rule for cases like this. This girl is slim as a reed. The size of her breasts is not due to overall body fat, as is often the case. She just has BIG TITS. Thus, while they may not be proportional to the rest of her, that makes no difference -- she's just hot, period.

I can't provide any better explanation than that other than to say I would step over a carton of Oreos to get at either one of you.

Jim

WOW Impressive posts! Only part way through thread. I would need to wear some safety glasses for some of these pointers :cathappy:

Good morning, fellow nipple lovers. I thought I would add something to the mix:

Attachments

• Alyssia.jpg
    Alyssia.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 141
I could suckle these four for hours. Or is it eight?
:rose:

Attachments

• BOSOM_BUDDIES.jpg
    BOSOM_BUDDIES.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back