Ladies and gents, I present you with...

thanks so much for sharing yourself with us. this is a really hot thread...you are so beautiful and have such an amazing body.....its so exciting to watch u get naughtier through your thread...i cant wait to see where it goes. i hopre youre having fun. we sure are.

subscribed!!!

I just found this thread....and i must say, you are a very beautiful woman and I cant wait to see what you do next.......

So as my uni room as of yet, has no mirror, I took this yesterday before going off out with my house mates to get blindly drunk and dance to quite a lot of motown in a little bar called Underground, needless to say it was all very silly. :D
Anyway I thought I would share this little gem, and my NEW SHOES. They're just so pretty. It's not too sexy or anything but I hope you approve.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCN0595_zps27036378.jpg

looks like you should have had all kinds of fun...:)

I am simply in awe. Such smarts, such beauty, so delightfully delicious looking. :devil:

I know you know what I'm thinking, but I couldn't help but say again how beautiful and lovely you are.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

*Breathes*

Dear lord, you're getting bolder. The more I see of you, the more I want to just unleash my lust on you.

... I'm rather afraid I'd leave marks, though.

So as my uni room as of yet, has no mirror, I took this yesterday before going off out with my house mates to get blindly drunk and dance to quite a lot of motown in a little bar called Underground, needless to say it was all very silly. :D
Anyway I thought I would share this little gem, and my NEW SHOES. They're just so pretty. It's not too sexy or anything but I hope you approve.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCN0595_zps27036378.jpg

I approve!

Morning Miss Calypso.

This looks like a fine way to spend a lazy Sunday. I have a spare hand if you'd like me to take over. I also have other skills if you'd like to go from lazy to sweaty......

DSCN0628_zps7751289b.jpg

You are stunning. My goodness, you're stunning.

Back