Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

I have done these things all only once, but would love to do them again, it just seems wife has lost interest. She once asked me to cum on her tits then wanted me to lick it, so I did then we kissed it was sooo hot, but we just never did it again, but after reading this I'm thinking I'll have to try it again.

She also kissed me once after she went down on me but she had swollowed. I could taste a little and have since encouraged her to do it again. She said next time maybe she won't swallow....I hope she doesn't.

I also licked her ass once after I came in it, but couldn't really taste much and tried a creampie once, I would like to do that again, but she didn't seem to show a lot of interest in it. I wish we did all of these more often!
 
My ultimate fantasy would be to have my wife suck me off at least once a day and share my gooey sperm with me 50/50. She eats half and gives me the other half.

I love kissing a cum filled mouth. I wish this was my wife's mouth after she just drained my balls. What a glorious kiss this would make:)

Oh God that is a fucking hot picture. I would love to french her with that load in her mouth.
 
Just saw this vid and it's exactly what I'd like to do. Licking off the freshly shot warm sperm that dripped out of my wife's mouth onto her tits. Enjoy!

http://www.youporn.com/watch/295316/wild-sperm-titty-cum-eating/


Watching that vid, and getting turned on, and thinking, "wait, that face looks really familliar" (the girl doing the licking). Then I remember: years ago, there was this slut selling her vids on Ebay called "Lorsha." Tons of vids of her eating cum, you know, like "Lorsha eats cum off a plate," "Lorsha sucks cum up from a straw," that kind of stuff. So it looked pretty hot, so I bought one of her vids. And it was what it said it was, about 90 minutes of Lorsha eating cum every which way: from her husband's cock, off plates, off oreo cookies, all kinds of crap. BUT the thing is, it got boring really quickly; there was nothing at all sexy or titalating or provacative about it at all; It was just Lorsha eating cum. It might well have been "Lorsha eats peanut butter," or "Watch Lorsha as she eats Jello puddin' snacks!" But then who would have bought that???
 
That video

Man! I watch that video, and I wish it was my wife taking another man's (or several mens') loads and then letting it drip all on her tits, so I could be the one licking it all up and sharing it with her. The more that is on there to clean up, the better asa far as I'm concerned! yum!
 
Man! I watch that video, and I wish it was my wife taking another man's (or several mens') loads and then letting it drip all on her tits, so I could be the one licking it all up and sharing it with her. The more that is on there to clean up, the better asa far as I'm concerned! yum!

Have had the same thoughts.
 
My ultimate fantasy would be to have my wife suck me off at least once a day and share my gooey sperm with me 50/50. She eats half and gives me the other half.

I love kissing a cum filled mouth. I wish this was my wife's mouth after she just drained my balls. What a glorious kiss this would make:)

Hot pic! Very tasty, for sure.
 
Yummy

The hottest time my wife and I have EVER had was when we were 69 with her on top and a guy doing her doggy style. When he was ready to cum, she flipped over onto her back, he pulled his condom off, and blew his load on her face. When she flipped over, I buried my cock in her and then kissed and licked my way across her whole face and we shared all of his cum. It was the hottest moment we have ever had. We were totally engrossed in that moment and when I was ready to cum I pulled out of her and blew my load on her face too. Very very hot.
 
I would love to have my wife suck me off and give me a kiss and share the snowball. Yum. I love to come on her and lick it off. Something that turns both of us on is for me to cum in her pussy and then go down on her and eat her out. She loves this. I enjoy it but not as much as I like the fantasy. Not sure why not. Its not that I don't like my own cum, I eat it daily as part of my daily masturbation routine.
 
This is something I've just got into with my gf, after it being a longtime fantasy of mine. Today she sucked me off, then shared her mouthful of warm salty cum with me in a wet kiss, mmm. I also fantasise about licking it off her breasts, or from her pussy. She did say that next time I cum in her (will be a few days as its that time of the month ;) ) she's going to straddle my face and make me lick it all out of her. I can't wait!! :)
 
I also love eating the cum from a freshly filled pussy!!!!! I've ate a few that was filled from other guys as well as my own with my first wife and now with my second wife we do swig any but we don't use any birth control either so If i pull out I shot my cum all over the front of her pussy!!and eat it off or it it's the right time and I shoot it inside her she make me eat it all out!!! and I also love it in a deep passionate kiss!!!Makes me hard just writing about it!
 
Have never had the pleasure

but do fantasize about it...sucking my cum off a firm set of breasts and cumming in the ass cleavage (not the rim) then licking it slowly.
 
Back
Top