Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

getting cock sucked/rimmed

I'm in the 21090 zip code and would love to have someone that would enjoy sucking my cock, licking my balls, rimming me, and all the things that feel good to both. Can't host but would lovingly deliver a hard, throbbing cock, heavy balls to you. Long lasting but BIG loads for you to enjoy and savor.
 
514 montreal first timer. Mutual BJ nothing else.

I have a gloryhole fantasy I'd like to play out.
 
Houston MWM

NW Houston (think 290/Beltway 8 area) MWM who won't do anything anal and must be very discrete. I can only 'play' on Friday evenings for a short time and I can't host, but I love to suck to completion.

If you live within 5-8 miles of that intersection, can host, and want to be sucked off on a Friday evening, PM me, please. If you want to trade 'suck offs', better yet!
 
Last edited:
reply to NW Houston

there are many miles of asphalt between us since I am near Mid MI. We will just have to keep on hunting and hoping to find a nearby neighbor.
 
43214 614 Hungry and talented deep throat cocksucker in Clintonville area of Columbus
 
Huntsville, AL

(256) 35801. 51. Mwm. 6'232#, 7". Willing. Can't host. Like 50+ year old friends.
 
working western ky., travel to nashville,tn. looking for couples or men who like to suck and rim
 
area and zip code suck

hi all in the 330 area code and 44612 zip I suck lick kiss and anything else
:kiss:
Cheryl
 
43214, Columbus Ohio. I love to suck and swallow and do it very well. Love to deep throat, too.
 
Back
Top