Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

jackaknit

Really Experienced
Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:

Last edited by a moderator:
(727) 33764

How fucking dumb of me to start this thread and not leave my zip and area codes.

Who got lucky from doing this ? Anybody fine a suck bud here ? My last was a big nutted guy with a cut 6"r. Love the weight and hang of his balls. He is married too so it will be sporatic when we can play but worth the wait. He dropped his pants for me in the back of his van in the parking lot of a Staples store. I licked and sucked ever thing he offered me. I love the voyeur of his open thighs bare to the ankles where his pants were. When he did BLOW THOSE SWEET NUTS I drank from his cock until he forced me off. Believe me I didn't want to quit.

Jacking off now thinking of our next meating. Have fun guys :p

Well I do get off on sucking a strap on, but you're right, it's not quite as good.
334, 36830

jackaknit said:
Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:
(727) 33764 :p

why dont you go on craigslist? you will find all the cock one can handle

Back