I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Derren Brown is a witch and must be burned as such :D

I think...
Proper procedures must be followed...
First try drowning him...if he drowns, then he's not a witch. :)
If he doesn't drown...then burn him at the stake. :D

I think that's what they call in business a win-win situation. :eek:
 
I think I want to find a Halloween party. A good one. A fun one. One that mandates that I have to leave the kids with the grandparents for three days.
 
I think if Bran finds that, he should let me know, I'd love to show up!

I used to go to a party in Minneapolis that got fucking wild....it was going to be a drag if there wasn't at least one girl topless by 8pm.

They were usually starting to strip by 7.

Goddamn I miss those parties....
 
I used to go to a party in Minneapolis that got fucking wild....it was going to be a drag if there wasn't at least one girl topless by 8pm.

They were usually starting to strip by 7.

Goddamn I miss those parties....

Hmm, within the last 5 years? :devil:

Nevermind. I actually have no kids on Halloween this year, I think I'm going to try to find some trouble.
 
Hmm, within the last 5 years? :devil:

Nevermind. I actually have no kids on Halloween this year, I think I'm going to try to find some trouble.

Lucky you.
:devil:

And yes, the last one I went to was three years ago, then the year before that.
 
I think...

Umm, there wasn't a loud, 6 foot blonde there, was there? She (I) would have been sans clothes by about 7:30. ahem.

Oh no, I'd have remembered you...goddamn would I have remembered you...between the tats and your height...


If you were at the party I was at I'd be the guy who didn't kick somebody's ass after he went bobbing for candy out of my wife's clevage and then almost shat himself after he realized she was there with me. And then I had sex in the hot tub while drinking...out of the hot tub I'd have been discussing philosophy and government while drinking...
 
.....that I keep looking at the different threads, trying to find a place to post but nothings seems right or describes how I feel. But where do I go? :(
 
.....that I keep looking at the different threads, trying to find a place to post but nothings seems right or describes how I feel. But where do I go? :(

I think.......south on interstate 65......:cool:
 
Last edited:
till you get to the rest stop.......blink your lights and look for a fuzzy guy......:D:D

I will want a chair by the lake...a good book...and lots to drink. Or unless I get it out of my system by being active...then I will want a well stocked kitchen and get out of my way while I cook and bake. Two and a half hours, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top