A New Sort of Study Session (Closed for justmethatswho + sissykaitlin)

Olivia smiled as she watched Lexi clam up from where she stood in the other room. She was getting so excited as she watched Lexi and Aaron go further than she had ever imagined. As Aaron began to lower Lexi's pants Olivia slipped her hand underneath her skirt and started to play with herself.

Aaron's hands slipped down Lexi's shorts and he brushed his fingers over her cock and then pulled back. "What... What do we have here?" Aaron's fingers were surprised to find Lexi's small, thickening, cock.

Olivia slipped a finger into her pussy brushing against her clit as Aaron discovered Lexi's secret.
 
Lexi held her breath, hoping Aaron would not continue and stop pulling her leggings down.

She felt her now firm cock pop free of the tight leggings, she was no completely humiliated. Lexi was in panic mode, hoping for a way out of this moment in her life.

"What... What do we have here?"

"I .. I am sorry ... please .. please .. I am sorry ... " Lexi scrambled for words to say. "please ... I am sorry ... let .. me go ... please don't tell any one. Please" Lexi begged. "I ... I will leave and never come back ... never do this again ... I am sorry."
 
Aaron grinned wickedly. "I didn't tell you to had to leave..." He stepped forward pressing Lexi against the wall. "Unless you wanted to leave..."Aaron lowered his arm giving Lexi a way out, if she desired but letter her know that he wasn't forcing her to go anywhere.

Olivia's fingers toyed with her clit as she watched. This was far better than she had ever imagined and she could feel her own orgasm building. She knew that neither Aaron nor Lexi could see her and was thrilled by what was playing out in front of her.
 
Lexi was surprised as Aaron did not seem upset. Still she had to ask him.

"You're ... not mad .... at me." She asked looking at him, not wanting to leave this moment, though she did not say anything, nor did she make any effort to leave.

"Thank you Aaron ... for that ... for being nice.
 
Olivia smiled as she watched the interaction between Lexi and Aaron. She knew that Aaron would be accepting because this was not the first time she had seem him in a surprising situation. He may be an star athlete but Olivia had seen him before playing with a man when he thought no one else was around. Olivia reached up and cupped her breast as she continue to tease herself and watch.

Aaron turned to Lexi. He put his hand on her chin and lifter her lips to his. "Just know that I am in charge and we'll be good, honey." Aaron pressed his lips to hers more roughly and pressed Lexi against the locker; his engorged cock pressed against Lexi's leg. "Now tell me, is this something you have always wanted?"
 
Lexi thinks her life is over and does not want it to end

Then Aaron tells her he would be in charge. "Yes..yes of course you will be. I will do whatever you want me to. Whatever ... Just please don't exposed me Aaron."

He kisses her aggressively, pushing her into the locker, she feels his huge tool.

Looking at him, she blushes. "Yes, I have wanted this and more. Please don't take that from me."
 
Aaron smiles wickedly and instructs Lexi to bend over. We're going to make sure that you're properly cleaned before you go meet up with your teammates. He soaps up his fingers and teases her anus before reaching to his own cock and starting to stroke it.

Aaron slow begins to probe Lexi; not wanting to hurt her and yet increasingly needing to feel her tightly wrapped around his shaft.

Olivia smiled as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She pulled out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures. She had plans for the photos and knew that there was a lot of fun that would be had in the future. It was only a matter of time before everyone knew what Lexi and her were open to new experiences.
 
Lexi looked to Aaron relieved he would keep her secret, v to do so she was willing to scrub his voice, though had not anticipated how far he would take it, this had gone further then she ever thought it would. As Aaron turned her, she knew she was about to lose her virginity, to that stunning cock.

As she felt the pressure, she bit her lip, thinking at least he is being gentle as his huge cock filled her mind and body .

Lexi would never be the same, or go back.
 
Aaron let out a grunt as he felt his cock pop into Lexi's ass. He gently spanked her as he slowly filled her with his thick cock. Not wanting to hurt her but knowing that if she was going to learn her place he was a good starting point. Aaron drove further--his shaft stretching her ass until his balls were pressed against her skin. "Mmm, is that what you like you naughty gurl?"

Olivia stood; wondering if she should interrupt Lexi and Aaron yet not wanting to intrude on the mood that was pulsing from the room. Turning to the door Olivia locked the door ensuring that Aaron and Lexi would not be disturbed by anyone else but knowing that soon others would start to arrive and would wonder why the door was locked.
 
"yes" Lexi answers, thinking what other answer could she give him. She feels Aaron buried deep inside her gurl pussy, though wonders what he will do. Though he seems to be trying to be gentle, the discomfort and pain is tremendous, causing Lexi to whimper not knowing how erotic she sounds.
 
Olivia stands up. She can hear Lexi's moans and knows that she is being stretched more than she could have ever imagined. She smiles and brings herself in front of Lexi. "Mmm, you're such a naughty gurl Lexi. What do you think would happen if a teacher decided to walk in on you two?" Olivia winks and lowers herself to a sitting position; spreading her legs so that her pussy is exposed right in front of Lexi.

"Here you go Lexi. Concentrate on me. Aaron will take care of you. Won't you Aaron?" Olivia catches Aaron's eye and nods hoping that he knows how to properly break in the new gurl.
 
Lexi is shocked as Olivia appears, though for a moment she thinks Olivia will set her free. Though that thought quickly leaves as Olivia sits spreads her legs, without a word Lexy knows what is expected of her.

Lexi does as she is told, her face dropping between Olivia's legs, as her tongue reaches out, Aaron thrust deep pushing Lexi into Olivia, her tongue working to please Olivia as she has before.

"You knew I would like this sluts ass, didn't you Olivia. ". Arson says as he pumps Lexi's ass.
 
Olivia winks at Aaron. "I knew you would because I've been helping her to prepare for you, honey." Her hand moves to the back of Lexi's head holding her firmly to her dripping pussy--forcing her to breathe in her sex. Lexi moves in rhythm to Aaron's thrust and Olivia let's out a long moan. "That's my good slut. We're going to have so much fun together."

Aaron buries his cock deep inside of Lexi's ass and groans as his balls press against Lexi's ass. "Mmm, I've never fucked someone's ass this deep! I'm so close to cumming, you sluts."

Olivia grins let's go of Lexi's head. "Where do you want his cum, baby?"
 
Lexi heard Olivia's words, wondering if this had always been the plan, that the events were well thought out, vs simply happening. Had this always been olivias intent for Lexi.

Lexi gritted work each thrust into her as, more from pain than pleasure. Still Lexi worked to please Olivia, as all she could do for Aaron was accept his check in her as.

Olivia asked where she wanted it, but could not answer with her mouth on Olivia's pussy, plus she did not want to pull away.
 
Olivia smiled as Lexi looked up at her with her mouth full of her own pussy and her ass full of Aaron's cock. She could tell that Lexi was hurting by the way that her eyes bulged with each thrust from Aaron. Olivia motioned to Aaron to slow and to pull his cock out of Lexi. "Why don't you stroke for us, Aaron? I want you to give us both a thick rope of cum all over my chest so that Lexi can lick it up."

Olivia turned her attention to Lexi. Instructing her to drop to her knees in downward dog position. Olivia knelt behind Lexi, spreading her ass. "Mmm, you are just so yummy Lexi! Let me kiss you till you feel better." Olivia pressed her lips to Lexi's ass--she could taste Aaron on her skin and reached around with her hand cupping Lexi's balls.

Aaron began stroking his cock his breath catching as he watched Olivia pleasure Lexi. Olivia could tell just how close he was getting as his breath started to become more ragged.
 
Lexi could here Olivia telling Aaron what to do, and he quickly did so, leaving Lexi feeling empty. Though Lexi wanted to hear Olivia moan, Lexi grabbed her ass and pulled herself deep into Olivia's sex.

She could here Aaron's breathing, his hand pumping his cock, knowing he was close, as she tried her best to make Olivia erupt in unison with Aaron.
 
Olivia moaned loudly as her orgasm washed over her; her body shaking as she rode Lexi. Her back arched and she met Aaron's eye as he shot a thick rope of cum all over her chest. Olivia's fingers traced over her chest lifting them to her lips to taste Aaron's cum. She smiled as she licked her fingers clean before putting her hand through Lexi's hair and pulling her up to her chest.

Olivia sat back her legs spread and forced Lexi to start licking Aaron's cum from her chest. "Tell me how much you like this, slut." She giggled and waved Aaron away; making certain that he know that his purpose had been achieved.
 
Lexi could not bring herself to confess just how much she loved this, how much she wanted to clean the cum from Olivia, she could only admit it in her actions, as soon she was sucking Aaron's dirty seed from Olivia breasts and tummy.

Lexi did not even realize she was putting on a show, for Aaron, as she was lost in her desire to please Olivia.
 
Olivia smiled as she watched how tenderly Lexi treated her body. Kissing and licking the cum from her skin. "Mmm, you must be enjoying yourself, slut." Olivia's fingers ran through Lexi's hair before pulling her lips to her own. "Mmm, Aaron tastes so good on your lips."

Olivia's nipples stood perky and wet from Lexi's tongue and mouth. She smiled and pulled Lexi back up kissing her gently, lovingly.
 
Lexi by this time had lost herself in the moment, forgetting Aaron was in the room, or that he was the one responsible for the nourishment she now craved. She had little regard to just what a slut she was becoming in an effort to simply please Olivia.

Lexi's lips teased and sucked upon her nipples, erasing the cum from her, leaving only a moist path of her kisses as she chased each beed of the seed.

She head Olivia say how she was enjoying it. The truth was she was, though she was not about to answer Olivia and ruin her moment.
 
Olivia kissed Lexi gently, her tongue entwining with hers. "Come one, Lexi. It's time to head to class." Olivia pulled Lexi up from her knees and gently gripped her ass as she led her to the showers so that they could be presentable for class. Olivia helped Lexi shower, giving her a deep massage to her shoulders and soaping up her backside before helping her dry off. They had class together today and Olivia was excited for them to share the time together.

Olivia slipped into her school uniform and waited patiently while Lexi finished getting dressed. Chatting away all the while. "I think we'll make dinner for the other girls tonight. What do you think? I know that they're excited to get to know you better and, well, I can't shelter you forever."
 
Lexi enjoyed showering with Olivia who was quite diligent on making certain she was clean. Each helped the other dry off and first Olivia dressed, then handed an outfit to lexi, not the typical uniform and most certain to get her in troulbe, though lexi did not question Olivia and her intentions, instead simply dressing as instructed.

lexi


"Of course Olivia ... I would be honored to have dinner with the girls tonight.
 
Olivia smiled. "You're going to love the attention you get this afternoon, you slut. You're going to have to tell me all about it. We've got different schedules so I can't be with you all of the time. But we'll meet in the kitchen and get started on dinner so that it's ready for the girls after they finish practice. Okay?"

Olivia leaned forward and kissed Lexi on her lips--her tongue darting out to dance with Lexi's. "Mmm, that's my good gurl." Olivia reached under Lexi's skirt and gripped her panties, pulling them down around her ankles. "You're not to wear panties this afternoon. I look forward to you reporting back to me."
 
Olivia smiled. "You're going to love the attention you get this afternoon, you slut. You're going to have to tell me all about it. We've got different schedules so I can't be with you all of the time. But we'll meet in the kitchen and get started on dinner so that it's ready for the girls after they finish practice. Okay?"

Olivia leaned forward and kissed Lexi on her lips--her tongue darting out to dance with Lexi's. "Mmm, that's my good gurl." Olivia reached under Lexi's skirt and gripped her panties, pulling them down around her ankles. "You're not to wear panties this afternoon. I look forward to you reporting back to me."

I smiled as Olivia mentioned the attention I would get this afternoon, then she added slut, giving me a better idea of the task at hand. "What ... you won't be with me Olivia?" Lexi was clearly nervous as her voice cracked. "Um yah .. the kitched to make dinner ... I guess I will see you then."

Olivia gave lexi what may look like a soft kiss, yet was anything but, her tongue parting Lexi's lips. "um yes.. your gurl." Lexi smiled nervously, then her hand slid under the short mini skirt teasing, lexi's ass, soon though Olivia had pulled the panties to lexi's knnes, then to the floor, then tucking the panties into her bag, leaving lexi with nothing. "But lexi ... that thing I have ... the panties hide it." Lexi begged.

"um yah .. don't leave me." Lexi said as Olivia walked away, lexi looked at her schedule to find where she was to go.
 
Olivia smiled as she walked through the hallway and reached into her purse, feeling Lexi's panties. She found Aaron as she left campus and stopped him outside of the coffee shop. She pulled out Lexi's panties and handed them to Aaron. "Here you go honey, something to remember today by. Maybe we'll all be having some fun again soon."

Olivia giggled as Aaron opened his hand to look at what she had just handed him. Olivia reached down between Aaron's legs and squeezed his cock. "Make sure you save up a nice big load for next time. You know how much I love your warm cum all over my body."

With that Olivia left campus; knowing that Lexi was going to have to learn how to take care of herself soon or run into a whole lot more trouble than she knew how to deal with.
 
Back
Top