Perv Wars

I try to talk my out of a fuck, but I see that is my option if I wish to bring this organization down. Using my “charms” i say. “ I know you like my perky tits. Go on feel them”, as I guide your hands to them, one to my chest, the other to my bald pussy. “Nice and smooth bet you would slide in easy but gotta make it quick dont want to get caught you know”. I say breathing hard from the tense nature of situation and you undressing me a bit by undoing my bra and sliding panties to my knees as I nervously await your next move, secretly turned on by it all.
 
The janitor was panting hard, his hot breath on Kimberly's neck as he fondled her soft perky tits, rolling and pinching her hard pink nipples, Guided by Kimberly's hand he rubbed her smooth, wet, silky slit and forced her legs wider and in one smooth moment he slid three fingers inside her and pumped them in and out until he felt Kimberly find his hard erect shaft and point it in the direction of her tight young cunt.

"Fuck, babe, I ain't never fucked anyone like you before you're gorgeous."

His eyes rolled in ecstasy as his cock slid easily inside her snatch and for a moment he revelled in her wet warmth until her cunt gripped his shaft and he was brought back to earth as he began pounding her sweet, tight hole, with Kimberly rolling and pushing her hips in sync with him he shot his load into her within a few seconds and feeling embarrassed he muttered an apology and said,

"I'll last longer next time honey, now what is it you're looking for?"
 
I clean up and dress and tell you. “I am looking for inside information to this “business” office and its true purpose. Think they got stuff going on they wish to cover up and need to bring them to justice. Help from you could equal a good reward but my time here must be kept secret ok? I give you a kiss on the cheek, employing my flirtatious charms to help my cause. As we search you make sure to “accidentally” rub my ass or brush against my breasts. I try my best to focus on the task at hand and collect valuable information and download it to a zip drive. I say we should get out of here now. You pause a second and I cant tell if your gonna bust me or help me get out. I hope the latter as you....
 
The janitor was in two minds about helping the sexy girl to find what she was looking for, so far he'd got on pretty well with her, he'd fucked her and damn was she a great fuck but then there was the chance of them getting caught in an office they shouldn't be in, if they got out undetected the chances were she'd be grateful enough to let him fuck her again. As they searched he managed to get close enough to feel her tits brush against him and he wondered if it was meant as an incentive to help her.

"OK, five more minutes then we gotta go, we'll take the backstairs down to my cubbyhole where I go when I want to hide for a while, you can stay there until I can figure out a way to get you out. It's quite comfortable, got a bed if you wanna rest up or maybe we can use it for something else."

He found himself looking at her scanty panties as she rooted in the bottom of a cupboard and he felt his cock getting hard again.

"I'm thinking that if we get outta here we could maybe get a room somewhere and take our time, I reckon you fuck like a pro honey, and I want some more of your pussy, whaddya say?"
 
I roll my eyes at his “wanting more comments”. Part of me hates the way, as a female, that I need todo in order to obtain the info to bust these pervs, yet once busted its like a sense of satisfaction trumps those doubts and concerns. We get what I meed and I put it onto a zip drive and we head to his “ cubby hole” where I agree to sleep till next morning. I am in a bed and he in the chair as we both drift off. Next morning I awake and think I am having a wet dream. When Inipen my eyes, its the janitor poking and prodding at tge entrance to my pussy. As he slowly pumps me, he cant compliment my mile long legs and tight pussy enough. I fake smikes and soft moans and tell him after this I need to be going and he....
 
The janitor persuaded Kimberly to stay the night in his tiny cubby hole come hideaway and watched as she stripped off the top layer of her clothes before climbing into the single cot like bed. Unfortunately for him she didn't allow too much of herself to be seen and he sat in his armchair dozing, dreaming of Kimberly's juicy tits and even juicier pussy just a few feet away.

He woke early and went over to the bed, Kimberly was still asleep so he slowly peeled the bedcovers down until he could see Kimberly in just her bra and panties stretched out with her legs apart and her hand inside her panties.

Talking mainly to himself he muttered,

"You're a sexy little tramp aren't you? I wonder how far you'll go to get what you want, with those long legs and nice tits I would think you could have men eating out of your hand, whereas for myself I'd sooner be eating out of your pussy."

He replaced her hand in her panties with his own and began fingering her wet hole and rubbing her clit which brought her slowly awake, panting and moaning. He brought her to a shuddering orgasm and then she told him that she needed to be going.

"Afraid not sweetheart, at least not yet, no one knows you are here and you can't get out without my help so you stay here until I decide, besides I want to give you a right good fucking, and I reckon that's what you want too."
 
Knowing no other way out, I reluctantly agree to have sex with him. He climbs on top of me and slides inside me. He starts off slowly then suddenly he pretty much “hate fucks” me. Pounding me hard and fast. One hand over my mouth as he says “ you girls all the same pass me by all the time. My time now you leggy ho. You gonna walk funny for a week when I am done. I think at this rate he will last like 2 minutes, but 15 minutes later! He finishes pulls out and says I can go. I gather my clothes and wallk out. Although like a newborn deer after the pounding I got. He laughs as I go saying something about I should tell the other girls what A treat he would be for them as he jokes about how I am walking all ginger like as I head out to make next move.
 
As Kimberly dressed the janitor sat watching her and noted she slipped the flash drive inside her pink swollen inflamed cunt before slipping her panties back on.

"What if someone sees you and decide to search you again, you can bet they'll be wanting to get inside your pussy, the best place would be in your ass. Give the flash drive to me and I'll put it in for you so far up even you won't find it until nature takes its course."

He took the drive from her and put it in a small plastic bag before he bent Kimberly over the table and tried to push the small package into her tiny brown hole as far as he could.

"No that's not gonna work honey, we'll have to think of something else."

He took the packet from between her ass cheeks and stood thoughtfully stroking his chin then he clicked his fingers as he thought of something.

"You have any gum?" he asked "Pass me one of your shoes."

Kimberly found some gum and chewed on it as the janitor turned one of her shoes over and took the flash drive out of the bag and placed it in the instep under the shoe.

"Gimme the gum." he ordered and stuck the sticky gum over the flash drive under her shoe.

"I don't reckon they'll check your shoes babe but you can be sure you'll get your holes checked over, still you might even enjoy it."

He grinned and checked the coast was clear before he gave her a slap on the ass and pushed her out of the door.
 
Last edited:
After about 20 minutes of wandering around, I manage to find my way out and go around the building to where you are. You ask if I am ok as I still look very flush and you say you expected me out a couple hours ago. I tell you what happened and the “trouble” I ran into, but between the details and the fact that I got the insider information we were seeking, I can tell you are very excited.
We head back to the hotel where we are staying and tell your boss what we have accomplished on our latest “ mission”. He thanks me for being part of the team in these “perv wars” as he called it and said another large sum will be deposited into my account. With that the video call ends.
As I am scanning the emails for next task, you approach me and spin my chair to face you. As you do I see your hard cock staring me in the face as you jokey say “how about a victory cigar babe”. At first I give you a dirty look as you know slutty is not my normal persona, then i lean in kiss the head of your cock and slowly take it in inch by inch as you...
 
Kimberly was very forthcoming about what had happened to her and gave me every detail getting me so damned horny and I didn't even try to hide it from her.

We went through the formalities of sending the boss all the insider information that Kimberly had gathered and on the instructions we were given we sat at the laptop to see what our next mission would be but it was all pretty mundane boring stuff and I felt like celebrating, well more like fucking as I was horny and Kimberly looked so hot in just her bra and panties.

I spun her chair round to face me with my hard on only inches from her face and got straight to the point.

"“How about a victory cigar babe?”

All I got initially was a dirty look for assuming that she'd want to suck and fuck but I kept my dick within her reach and stroked her hair, slowly pushing her head closer to my cum loaded cock. I knew that she wouldn't be able to resist and suddenly her tongue was licking along my shaft and her warm wet mouth was engulfing my cock inch by inch.

"That's a good girl baby," I encouraged her and began to fuck her mouth, soon she was making gurgling noises as it entered her throat and she slid off the chair to kneel in front of me and I reached over her to unclasp her bra so her tits were free and tapping against my thighs, she began to move her head in time with my thrusts and we were both moaning with unbridled lust.

Before I climaxed I called out "In the bedroom honey, I wanna fuck your pussy."

We made it to the bedroom with Kimberly still sucking my cock and walking on her knees, I heaved her on the bed and managed to get my cock out of her mouth and just in time I filled her wet pink hole with rope after rope of hot salty cum.
 
As you cum inside me, I grip your shoulders as massive waves of orgasms rock my body. You thank me for my service to the “cause” of getting these pervs off the streets and how good of a team we make. Even though we both just came hard, we still have a bit of stamina so you say one more round before checking new email assignments. I slide down the bed and once again take your cock into my mouth and slowly suck till its fully hard again then I roll you over and straddle your hard member that points to the celing now and wiggle my petite hips a bit untill you pop inside of me. Gyrating my hips slowly as I lean down for a kiss.
 
Kimberly sheathed my cock inside her as she wormed her way down, straddling me with her tits swinging like pendulums, As she bent her head down for a kiss I grabbed her hair either side of her face and with a grin I hissed at her,

"This is just like you, pleasure before business."

Then I pulled her head down and we we began a long, smooching, breathless kiss as I pushed my hips up and lifted her up impaled on my throbbing cock. For what seemed an eternity I held her there while she wriggled her hot wet pussy around my shaft, then I sank back down on the bed and Kimberly's overheated cunt followed and captured my cock again. We writhed together on the bed unable to get enough of each other, we swore and cursed at each other as we fucked, each time it turned us on more and we redoubled our efforts, maybe it was because we had both cum only a short time before but it was half an hour of solid push and pull and ass slapping , our bodies slick with sweat before we both came in torrents and we lay panting, grinning at each other,

"Gimme half an hour and we'll go again, the work can wait."

We giggled and pressed our sweaty bodies together again.
 
You were resting, between our last "session", so I slipped away and began combing emails for our next target. Trying to be quiet I have the laptop on the dresser away from the bed. The dresser has a large mirror so I am able to see if you stir. I had slipped on a spaghetti straps camisole top and my thing panties to somewhat cover myself out of bed. I was focused on reading and didn't hear or see you get up. Next thing I hear is. " My workaholic minx always on business. One more go then work". Before I can react as I stood there, you had pulled my panties to the side, hard cock inside me and I watched on the mirror as you groped my breasts as I "tried" to focus on reading.
 
I woke slowly and blearily looked over to the dresser where Kimberly sat facing away from me, quietly so as not to disturb her I slipped out of bed to see what she was doing. Unsurprisingly she was sorting through the numerous emails looking for our next assignment that would suit her talents as a sex symbol.

She stood up to get something and I took my opportunity and slipped her skimpy panties to one side and had my cock inside her hot sweet hole before she could react,

'My workaholic minx always on business. One more go then work.' I teased as I groped her tits through the thin camisole top and felt her nipples grow hard in my hands.

I bent her over the dresser and began pumping my cock in and out of her hot pink hole which was rapidly getting wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter.

"This is the sort of business you're best at Honey, naughty business, get to work on my cock baby I wanna fill that cute snatch of yours with you know what."

I teased Kimberly with my hands and cock while talking dirty to her and she soon reciprocated and ground her ass back at me and wriggled it in a circular motion ensuring that my cock touched every part of her sensitive cunt including her g-spot and when I teased her clit she went wild, cumming over my cock in torrents, three or four times with multi orgasms.
 
Gripping the dresser for support I giggle a bit saying "dear Lord do you ever go soft, and you say I am the insatiable one. " I mean softly as you pump me. I orgasm hard as you hold my hips still. As I settle from that you pull me out and kneel me down. Since I'm so tall, even on knees, my head and neck are visible in the mirror. I am able to look sideways and watch your cock enter my mouth. It is odd to see my reflection sucking a hard cock, yet a turn on at the same time.
 
Kimberly stood in front of me her juicy inflamed pussy inches from my tongue then she sank to her knees and I felt the tip of her warm wet tongue flick across my cock head. my hands tangled in her hair and pulled her head closer, her full sensuous lips closing over my helmet and she wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and cupped my balls with the other. My cock jerked in her mouth as her lips slid along my length and her hand held it so she could push my cock deep into her throat. Soon her head was bobbing up and down on me and I saw her watching herself blowing me in the mirror. I threw my head back and uttered a loud guttural cry,

"FUCK YESS BABY, SUCK IT HONEY, I'm gonna cum in your throat."

Kimberly's lips formed a seal round my cock and her grip tightened on that part of my thick rod that wasn't in her mouth, she juggled my balls and gently squeezed them forcing my cream to flow along my swollen cock to erupt into her waiting thirsty mouth. I ejaculated for several minutes as Kimberly milked me and swallowed what felt like gallons of sticky white cum.

When I was emptied she took her mouth off my dick and smiled up at me, I smiled back and said,

"Now who's insatiable? I hope you need to be fucked soon."
 
Composing myself with a grin I say "Enough for now back to work. I send the following picture of me in a bikini that I recently bought...
It says send picture as they are looking for certain "types" In took that has a, PC way to say good mix of ethnic backgrounds, but I think to myself " A leggy red head has gotta have the inside track".

The mission was to, if my pic gets chosen, to mingle in the crowd see who organized this "trip" And what the real reason for it was to see if legit or a front for something else.


https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima....crumb=MGKYkSDh/Td&fr=yfp-hrmob-s&fr2=piv-web

I hit send, confident that they will like that pic as I await email instructions on where to go.
 
Last edited:
David stood by curious to see if Kimberly got a reply and if there was any way he could join her just to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't get into any trouble. He thought if whoever placed the ad was looking for a 'bikini babe' then Kimberly certainly fitted the bill with those gorgeous long legs that he loved being between and a wonderful pair of tits that he enjoyed playing with.

It was only a couple of minutes later that a reply came through.

'Wow! Babe you are just what we are looking for, you have all the right attributes. Can you be at Dock 3B in the marina in 30 minutes, don't bring any luggage just a toothbrush will do. Everything else will be provided. If you would prefer to bring someone with you feel free to do so but they will be required to work as a deckhand on board the yacht.' There was a picture of the yacht attached HORIZONTAL ECSTASY was the name.

Odd name for a yacht David queried looking a bit sceptical about the whole thing,

"I don't suppose I can change your mind but I'm coming with you babe,"
 
OOC take action slower maybe just groping for when we first arrive


We arrive at the dock and the boat. They have my picture of the bikini I currently wear so they know I am there via the email that was sent out and I had responded to it. I introduce you as a friend who needs some work. They allow it and we are given seperate room keys. There is only one other "deck hand" aboard and about 6 other girls as we take off. I head to my quarters as I am unaware of two men following me.
You begin to tail behind them when one of the girls, a tall blonde distracts you talking about the boat and the weather, thinking you're cute trying to flirt not knowing you came with anyone.
 
David was just told to go and stow his gear before they slipped their moorings , he'd be told what to do then, apart from that nobody took any notice of hm so he followed Kimberly below deck and saw two guys following her, he didn't know whether to intervene when they pushed their way into her cabin or let her cope on her own, finally he decided she was a big girl and could look after herself so he waited in the passageway trying to ignore the long legged blonde in a nearly there bikini who kept peeking out of her cabin door and tried to entice him inside.

He could hear Kimberly and the two guys inside her cabin arguing,

"Get your fucking hands off me sunshine." He grinned, that'd be Kimberly.

"AWW c'mon babe we only wanna welcome you aboard, we're a friendly lot on here."

"Well I can be friendly as well but not just now so if I flash you you go and leave me alone ok?" David grinned again, these guys didn't know how lucky they were being offered a flash of her perfect tits.

"If I flash you you keep your hands to your selves right?" That's right Kimberly set the rules first.

There was silence for a minute or so then a loud slapping sound and Kimberly getting mad.

"You guys were doing so well using your eyes, but I meant no touching, then you had to try and get in my panties, well that ain't gonna happen, not yet anyway."

"Baby you know how these things work, you said no touching so we didn't touch your tits but went for your pussy."

"Big mistake, this pussy has long sharp claws."

David decided it was time he interrupted before the two guys became too adventurous, He tapped on the cabin door, "Honey, come and look at this sunset, bring your camera."
 
I open the door and the two guys exit with a half defeated half upset look. You ask who they were. I say "Welcoming" Committee I guess " giggling a bit, unaware they were around a, corner and not happy with me mocking them. We head up topside to take photos, unaware they snuck back in our cabin and go through papers to see who we are.
 
David and Kimberly head up top supposedly to take photographs of the sunset but David persuades Kimberly to pose topless and then naked. The best shot he gets is of Kimberly climaxing just after he persuaded her to get herself off in the hot tub.

Unbeknown to them the organiser and boss of the trip was watching them both through the various cameras hidden around the yacht. He turns to one of his henchmen and tells him,

"Go get her and bring her to my cabin, I don't care if she's dressed or not, but I don't want her bruised,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not yet anyway."
 
I barely have time to get my bikini on when two guys tell me come with them. You object and one says " You're here to work go sweep something, the owner wants to see this one. I am taken to one of the larger cabins where an older white guy says " Hello and you are? "
I reply "Kimberly". He says I and some other girls were asked to come aboard to be " Nice" To his guests and he says I have ignored them and not being "nice". He says he needs to demonstrate his point. With that the two guys that brought me hold my arms out to the side.
" If my guests want to touch, smile and allow it like this.. "
He pulls, my strapless bikini top down revealing my perky 32C's as he gently gropes them then his other hand at the waistband to my bikini top as he teases me a bit and begins to slide his fingers.....
 
Gustav the Greek eyed the bikini clad girl as his underlings brought her to him and on questioning her he discovered her name was Kimberly, He was sure she'd be a hit with his guests once she knew what her role was on this trip.

" You and the other girls were asked to come aboard to be " Nice" to my guests but so far you have ignored them and not been "nice" Maybe I should demonstrate."

He snapped his fingers and the two guys who had brought her to him grabbed her arms and held them out wide so her whole body was on display.

"If my guests want to touch you like this, you smile and let them."

He pulled the string holding her bikini top in place and lets it drop to the floor, Looking her up and down appreciatively he murmurs almost to himself.

"HMMM Nice tits, nice little handful there."

His hands wander over her tits, kneading and squeezing and lifting them up then letting them drop, grinning as they bounce and settle back into place. He keeps one hand on her tit and slides his other hand into the waistband of Kimberly's bikini bottom and rubs his fingers on her shaved mound,

"Good, good, you're very hygienic, no hair down there, now lets see what your pussy looks like."

Before Kimberly can protest he slides her bikini pants over her hips and they slide slowly down her long smooth legs to her ankles.

His free hand slips between Kimberly's legs and the heel of his hand presses firmly on her clit while two fingers spread her lips open and slide inside her entrance. His head bobs down and he lifts one tit up and licks over her nipple.

"Not bad , not bad at all, you'll be ok once we get you horny, you're not wet down there,,,,,, yet." He grins condescendingly and snaps his fingers again and orders,

"ICE AND A FAN."

In a trice an ice bucket full of ice and a hand held battery operated fan are both placed on a table beside them.

"You look hot babe, let's cool you down."

With a salacious leer he picked out a large ice cube and rubbed it around one little pink nipple, the heat of her skin begins to melt the ice and it trickles down her flat toned belly and onto her clit. Everyone heard Kimberly gasp as the cold of the ice cube touched her nipple. Gustav turned his attention to her other nipple and repeated the action. Kimberly was squirming as she felt the icy cold water find its way down her naked body to her her pussy and clit. Gustav hadn't finished yet, he picked up he small fan and turned it to maximum and played it on her nipples which soon began to swell to diamond hard points on her tits.

"That's a good girl, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist a little stimulation, now I want you to go and find yourself a proper bikini, the one you were wearing my mother would wear. Jorge you go with her and show her what we have."
 
Last edited:
Be tells his boys to wait and they remain holding me arms held out to my side as in too shocked by his bold move to struggle or scream as I wait in nervous anticipation. Once Gain he takes an ice cube rubbing it on my nipple, complimenting my perky chest as he does then the fan as they chuckle at my soft moans that reluctantly escape my lips. He then take one and traces down my toned belly making me jump slightly. It has melted a bit to make it rounded on the edges and smaller. Without warning he slides it up inside my pussy and has his boys use their hips to press my thighs together trapping the icy object inside me. My breathing becomes laboured as it melts and the cold water coats my clit driving me crazy. I bite my lower lip and try not to focus on the melting cube but the cold water on my most sensitive area is bringing me to the brink of orgasm.
 
Back
Top