New Michigan Roll Call!

Last time I went to Taco Bell, there was a guy in the drive through that got out of the back seat and was standing directly in front of the big picture menu, shouting what he wanted to his friend in the driver's seat. He...was likely not 100% with it.

The Mutt saw there was frost on the grass this morning, she hates the cold on her paws. She literally hoovered her butt over the grass while keeping her paws on the stone patio. Great image, right? I laughed way too hard.
I say every year I'll buy her booties and see how she takes to them, with her getting older maybe now is the time. Her Canadian Labrador ancestors would be ashamed! 😂😜

The Mutt saw there was frost on the grass this morning, she hates the cold on her paws. She literally hoovered her butt over the grass while keeping her paws on the stone patio. Great image, right? I laughed way too hard.
I say every year I'll buy her booties and see how she takes to them, with her getting older maybe now is the time. Her Canadian Labrador ancestors would be ashamed! 😂😜

Oh but if this morning's frost caused her an issue, she is really not going to appreciate the snow that is coming our way soon!

Oh but if this morning's frost caused her an issue, she is really not going to appreciate the snow that is coming our way soon!

She hates the snow. She only goes for a walk around the block and if it's that bad, she wil refuse to leave the driveway, shaking and crying. Big baby!! She was born in Dec during a year of lots of snow so it's not like it is new... 🐾🐶

Please Explain

Time for pasties and ketchup!
Taco bell? Are we drunk?!

Please explain why anyone woul deliberately seek out pasties for lunch

I've tried countless times with gravy and/or a boat load of ketchup, but still do not enjoy

Please explain why anyone woul deliberately seek out pasties for lunch

I've tried countless times with gravy and/or a boat load of ketchup, but still do not enjoy

Ah man, Jib! Nothing better then pausing on the snowmobile trail during a 6hr drive to woof down some pasties! Maybe you haven't had one like that before! It's an experience, really! Gravy pasties are gross! 😂

Ah man, Jib! Nothing better then pausing on the snowmobile trail during a 6hr drive to woof down some pasties! Maybe you haven't had one like that before! It's an experience, really! Gravy pasties are gross! 😂

I've tried countless times and always hear the same thing. Either add gravy or use more ketchup.

And while never after snowmobiling, it's been after ice fishing or X-county skiing or duck hunting. I've had home made, made in the UP or made at some infamous bar.

Oysters are an acquired taste, but phoney on pasties

I've tried countless times and always hear the same thing. Either add gravy or use more ketchup.

And while never after snowmobiling, it's been after ice fishing or X-county skiing or duck hunting. I've had home made, made in the UP or made at some infamous bar.

Oysters are an acquired taste, but phoney on pasties
I have had escargot made with white wine that was delicious. I have ate oysters, I always think it's not too bad after the first but can never go for a second.
My dog doesn't like the wet, but she tends to like the snow. She's strange.
How does she act in the rain? What breed?

If it's raining she refuses to go out. She'' run through snow, but if the ground is damp and gets offended. If it's raining, she'll just hold it in.

When we got her as a pup they told us she was a Shepredor (Shepard/Lab mix) but as she got older you can certainly see the bits of shep and lab, but she's probably 50% pit.

And she's one of the sweetest dogs in the world. Has a bark like a sonic boom, but she's a big baby.

Mine makes me laugh in winter. She gets snow on her and has fun. Then it starts to melt and she looks at us like we did something to it.

Back