Scaredy Bear's Kink Bingo

voluptuary_manque

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Posts
30,841
Okay,
I'll give it a shot. Joining the Sex Slave Chain Story didn't kill me so I think I can do this . . . I think . . . maybe . . . if I don't chew my claws down to the nub . . . or have all my fur fall out . . . or something.
 
NIce bear, nice card...

Nothing scary here, see?
attachment.php

Well, maybe that's scary after all! :D
 

Attachments

  • bingo11.jpg
    bingo11.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 45
NIce bear, nice card...

Nothing scary here, see?
attachment.php

Well, maybe that's scary after all! :D

Okay, let me be sure I understand. One short/short story per square, lined up in a row in any direction. Do the stories have to be in the order of the card? Do they have to be related?
 
Frottage

Did I score big on this or what? I answered this add for a house-sitter and when they offered me the job I jumped at it. Who wouldn’t? Three bedrooms, two and a half baths, completely secluded backyard and a pool. All I have to do is take care of the yard and not let my friends trash the place when they come over to visit. Sweet! Best of all, they’re paying me.

Naturally the first thing was to move into the unoccupied bedroom. That was simple; all I needed was an air mattress and my sleeping bag and a pile of hangers. Follow that up by filling the fridge with beer and cold cuts and it’s party time. But coming to my senses, I thought maybe I’d start with a very small party. No sense in alarming the neighbors, y’know.

It took a couple of phone calls to find one of my chick friends who wasn’t doing something else but, of course, I didn’t tell Celia she wasn’t the top of the list. I ain’t completely stupid. So there we were, taking in the rays by the pool, sucking down brew and living the good life when Celia asks me to spread baby oil all over her back.

“Don’t you think that’s a little old fashioned, Ce?” I asked. “Moisturizers or sun screen I can understand, but baby oil? That’s what my mother used to use.”

“Dunce!” Celia isn’t known for the delicacy of her approach. “I’ve got the sun screen on already and I’m allergic to moisturizers. I said baby oil and I meant baby oil. You gonna put it on do I have to get up and hurt you?”

I outweigh Celia by a good hundred pounds but she’s fast and fights dirty so, knowing what was good for me, I opened the bottle and walked over the chaise she was stretched out on. “Want me to start on the front?” I enquired innocently.

“Oh sure, Walter Grope-ius, like I need your grubby paws where I can reach all by myself. Do the back.”

Are you beginning to see why I didn’t call Celia first? She’s got a cute, turned-up-nose face, a killer body . . . and the attitude of chainsaw. Handle her wrong and she’ll hurt you, believe me she will. But I’ve felt for months that if I handled her right, that snarl might just be turned into a purr. Maybe this was my chance.

The oil bottle was already warm from the sun so I trickled a little across her shoulders and then began to work the base of her skull. Right on cue, Celia started to hum. As I ran long strokes down her spine the hums began to turn to moans and she didn’t miss a note when I untied her bikini top. So far, so good I thought.

Chicks groove on foot rubs so I saved those for near the last but spent a long time at it. It was time to go for the kill. I stretched out full length on top of her and began to nibble and kiss her ears. The moans were replaced by sighs and giggles so I started to slip her thong off.

“Mikey! I’m not on the pill and I didn’t bring any condoms.”

“Shhh … don’t worry, sugar, I’ve got it all under control.”

“Mikey, you know I don’t do anal, let me up!”

“Like I said, Celia, I’ve got it under control.”

Celia began to wiggle and struggle but by now I not only had her suit bottom off but my own as well and I had her wrists pinned. “You wanted baby oil, you’re going to get baby oil.” I chuckled at my own attempt at wit. “Relax, girl, I’m taking you for a ride.”

Putting my cock between her ass cheeks, I gripped her thighs with my knees and started to slip up and down her butt. It felt wonderful. She was hot and sweaty and smelled like sun screen and the baby oil was like spices over the whole experience. As I picked up the pace, Celia sort of shrugged and began to push back, raising her ass against me and matching my rhythm. I groaned.

“Gotcha,” there was a grin in her voice underneath me and she started to speed us up, “ride those hams pig-boy. C’mon, put your back into it!” I’d completely lost control of the situation. All I could do was to keep up as she worked me faster and faster. I could feel my shoulders tingle and knew it wasn’t going to be long.

It wasn’t! I let go with everything, spewing all over her back again and again and then finally collapsed into the mess, panting. Celia lay there snickering. “Okay, wise guy, now we go wash off in the pool and then you get to eat me. And maybe when you’ve recovered, you could oil me again?”
 
Cybersex

Michael wrote: Hi, Celia, how’s the hottest link on my list?

Celia wrote: I’m sitting here, naked, in front of my computer. How’s by you?

Michael wrote: You’re naked . . .

Celia wrote: Yup. And I’ve got my thighs spread and I’m rubbing my pussy real soft and slow. Up and down, up and down . . .

Michael wrote: You’re not really.

Celia wrote: Want me to turn on my webcam?

Michael wrote: Oh baby, you know I do.

Celia wrote: That’s why I won’t, knothead. That’s what you get for fucking the outside of me yesterday.

Michael wrote: Hey, I ate you afterwards. You screamed and kicked and everything. We’re even now, right?

Celia wrote: What’s “even” got to do with it? Mmm-mm, that feels good. I went and bought myself this borosilicate glass dildo to diddle my G-spot with. Whoa is it hot!

Michael wrote: Celia, don’t make me come over there . . .

Celia wrote: Why not? I’m cumming over here. Heh, heh, heh!

Michael wrote: Dammit girl, turn on that webcam!

Celia wrote: Not until you do. I want to see that cock standing proud and purple.

Michael wrote: Alright then, here!

Celia wrote: I win! I’ve got Alma and Suzie here with me and I bet them I could get you naked in under 10 minutes. BTW, they think you’re really hot, too.

Connection ended.
 
Uniform Role Play

“Jeez, Celia, did you have to tie these ropes so tight? I can hardly wiggle.”

Celia grinned as she finished buttoning on her camouflage. “Of course, Mikey, you’re a POW. Can’t have you escaping back to your own lines, now, can we?”

I’m going to do something terrible to her. I haven’t figured out what it will be, but when I do payback will be such a muthuh. Michael seethed. Somehow she’d sweet talked him into flipping a coin and, when he’d lost, two out of three, had announced that her fantasy was an interrogation scene. Now she was about to, what? Thumbscrews? Nipple clamps? A cock-and-ball cage? He began to sweat.

Celia left the “tent” she’d built in the backyard grinning evilly over her shoulder. Michael sat there. I wonder if the bitch was using a two-tailed coin. How could she have known that she’d win, otherwise? Hell, this damned chair is even nailed down to a big sheet of plywood so I can’t turn it over or pick it up. I’m going to do something terrible to her. “Celia! This isn’t funny. You know you don’t leave anyone alone when they’re tied up. Red, dammit, red!”

Soft hands ran down the sides of his head and onto his neck. “But Michael, you’re not alone.”

“Alma?”

“Shhhh . . . Mikey. You’ve had a bad turn and Celia was very mean to you. But we don’t have to play this her way. Can I get you a drink? How about a cold Coke?”

“Yes, please.” Michael sagged with relief. Alma was Celia’s best friend but she was a much gentler, kinder person than Ce. If she was here at least he was safe from actual torture, even the BDSM kind, thank Heaven. Others may believe differently but as far as Michael was concerned, pain hurt, period.

“Here it is, honey.” A cold, frosty can rubbed his cheek. God, but it felt good!

“Thanx, Alma, could you either let me go or at least open it for me?”

“In time, Mikey, in time. I’ve got a few questions of my own to ask so you be a good boy and answer them and I’ll not only let you have this one but there’s the rest of the 12 pack in the ice chest.”

“Hey, girl, I’ll tell you anything you want. You don’t have to play me this way. C’mon, open the can.” Uh-oh. Is Alma in on this, too? Are we in a Good Cop/Bad Cop scenario? What happens if she doesn’t like my answers? Does Celia come in, then, with a riding crop? Oooohh . . . shit! “Really, there isn’t any need of this. Ask away.”

“Okay, then. First question: Do you love Celia or do you think she’s just a fuck-buddy?” Alma was still stroking his neck but her voice had dropped to a purr.

There was a long, long silence. It was one Hell of a question and he wasn’t sure he had an answer. “Gee, Alma. I don’t know. I haven’t even thought about it. I like her a lot but I have to be so careful around her. Every time I say something wrong she kicks me in the shins or something. She’d be a lot easier to love if she wasn’t so feisty.”

“Good answer. We’re making progress. Just for that . . .” The tab on the can popped and he could hear the carbonation fizz. “Second question: Just how kinky are you?” The can stood in front of him, open and inviting . . . and just out of reach.

“Uh . . . what do you mean by ‘kinky’? I don’t do pain. I really hate humiliation. Like this, yannow? It isn’t any fun for me, at all. If Celia hadn’t fixed this . . .”

“Ah-ah! Stick with the question. You don’t like pain or humiliation, at least from your point of view.”

“No!” Michael was genuinely upset. “I don’t like hurting or humiliating anyone else, either. That’s what I don’t get about Celia. She’s so little and cute but she’s got a mean streak in her that scares me shitless. Ten seconds later she can be so sweet I want to throw her over my shoulder and take her home forever.”

“Do you? Really?”

“Yes, I do. But I don’t feel I can turn my back on her some days.” At once the can was at his lips. Cold, refreshing cola flowed down his throat until half the can was gone. “Oh, that tasted good. Can I have some more?”

“Third question: Do you or could you swing both ways?” Once again the Coke was just outside his reach.

“You mean make it with some other guy? Uh, no, I don’t think so. At least I’ve never had any desire to. No. The answer is no. I can’t imagine what a guy would look like that I’d like to kiss or jack off or fuck or anything. Not me. No. Uh-uh.” The questions were taking a strange turn and Michael wasn’t sure what he was getting into. Is this the way real POW’s feel?

“Last question, then I let you have the rest of the can: Just what would you let Celia do to you? How about if she stripped right down here and put on a strap-on harness? Would you let her peg you right here, in the tent? Would you?”

“What? Are you crazy? Celia’d never do anything like that. Hell, she’d never even want to. I know that girl better than that.” This was getting stupid and Michael was getting annoyed, as well as hot, thirsty and a little bit scared. Celia with a strap-on! Crazy, that’s what it was.

“You didn’t answer the question, Mikey, and it’s a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Would you let Celia peg you right here?”

“Alma, if Celia showed up in a harness with a quart of lube . . . I’d laugh! I would. Little bitty Celia peg me? Right! Okay, then, here’s the answer. If she stripped down to a harness and wanted to peg me, I’d say yes. Does that make you happy?”

The Coke was again at his lips but he’d only swallowed once before a second voice came over his shoulder. “That makes us both happy, Mikey.” It was Celia. There was movement and out of the corner of his eye, Michael could see bare skin, black leather and purple silicone.

“Oh God . . .”
 
striptease

“Mike, I’m sorry, really I am.”

“That was dirty pool, Celia, now just go home. I have to do laundry.” Michael quietly shut the door in Celia’s face and walked back to the laundry room. He was so upset he could hardly see straight. Set up, that’s what he’d been, played for a sucker and he didn’t appreciate it. Once he’d been willing to believe that he might even love Celia but after she tricked him into letting her have at him with a purple dildo, (even though he did have to admit that he’d enjoyed it) he didn’t even want to see her any more. It was the dishonesty, not the sex, that made him angry and he’d had all he could stomach of that.

“Celia, I’m really afraid that we’ve fucked up badly on this.” Alma’s face was rueful. “Maybe we shouldn’t have gotten so much into game playing with him, but it never occurred to me that he’d just pick up his things and leave without even saying good-bye.”

“Me, either. He’s always been such a good sport that no matter what I did to him he went along. It got so that it seemed like we could get away with anything. Obviously we pushed it too far. Damn! And I still really like Michael. Alma, what do we do, now?”

The drapes pulled over the windows and the door in front of them locked. “Phew, he’s really mad, isn’t he? I think that what we do now is go home. Maybe some passing time will help.”

It didn’t. Days went by and emails weren’t answered. Phone calls landed on the answering machine but were never returned. Even snail-mail came back marked REFUSED. Celia was beside herself, crying herself to sleep, moping around the house and inconsolable. Worst of all, she had no one to blame but herself. The closest thing to a boyfriend she’d ever had didn’t want any part of her anymore and, she had to admit, she completely sympathized. Whatever had she been thinking?

“Celia Fitzgerald, you have got to get over this. It isn’t like Michael is the only man in the world, get over him.” Suzie Chin was in a scolding mood.

“Suzie, if he’d dropped me for someone else, I would. If he’d told me that he needed-more-space and couldn’t-we-just-be-friends. I would. But this is entirely my fault. I bossed him around, beat him up and abused him for the fun of it and now I’ve driven away the man I loved. I didn’t even know I loved him until I lost him, Suzie, and now it’s too late.”

Suzie sat drumming her elegant nails on the kitchen counter. Things were worse than she’d thought. For the last six months, Michael has seemed to be her friend’s toyboy, a plaything. Now, it seemed, things had gotten seriously out of whack. Love had shown it’s sticky, maudlin face and now . . . “Celia, let’s go out. You and me and Alma, right? Just like the old days? Just a Friday night’s drinking and flirting, you don’t have to bring anyone home or anything, just get out of the house. Okay, baby?”

“I guess so. All I’m going to do staying here mourning is gain weight. You’re right. I’ll just chalk this up to bitter experience and hope I’ve learned something. Treat gentle men gently. Pick on them they’ll go find someone else. But what a hard lesson to learn!”

Back in the day, Barkly’s had been a smoky little bar. Then came the Surgeon General’s report, second-hand smoke and increasing health consciousness. Now, the only smoke in Barkly’s was in the voice of the dark-skinned girl singing on the tiny stage accompanied by a piano and sax trio. Celia sat morosely nursing her drink in the booth she was sharing with her friends. The flirting wasn’t going well that night. The best Suzie had been able to come up with was a pass by a mohawked leather-dyke. She’s politely declined and had gone back to drinking quietly.

The girl on stage had finished, bowed and collected her tips leaving the instruments to quietly work the mood of the crowd when Alma poked Celia in the ribs. “Psst! Ce, it’s him, Mikey.”

There he was, standing alone at the end of the bar sipping quietly on a pint of Guinness. He didn’t look any better than she felt, clean but disheveled and listless.

“Go talk to him, Celia, go on.” Alma whisper was almost a shout.

Celia looked up at her sort-of ex, cocked her head to one side and then answered. “No, I’m not going to go talk to him. I’m going to show him!”

With that she stood up and strode over to the piano player. “Do you guys know the tune Move?” she demanded, “’cause if you do there’s a hundred waiting on it.”

“You betcha, ma’am. Boys, let’s play for the lady!”

Celia stepped up on stage and grabbed the mike. “This next number is for someone I really care about. I hurt his feelings and this it to show him how sorry I am. Maestro?” The drummer set the beat and the melody curled up and around the bar.

Celia began to sway with the music, then she closed her eyes and, to her friends slack-jawed astonishment began to strip. Reaching behind, Celia took the zipper of her sun dress and slowly pulled it down, turning around to show the crowd. Once it was all the way down, she coyly hunched her shoulders forward and let it slid over her arms and onto the floor. Strutting back and forth across the hardwood, Celia unhooked her bra and, shaking her shoulders, shimmied it down her wrists, and then threw it clear across the room. Dancing in place, she hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her bikini panties, turned away from the room and slid them down showing her delectable round bottom off in all its glory. Now completely naked, she danced to the end of the tune, stepped off the stage, grabbed her purse and handed the smiling pianist two fifties. “Thanks, guys.”

She looked over at Michael. He was shell-shocked, standing with his mug halfway to his face and his mouth open helplessly. Completely nude, Celia stepped through the crowd to him and taking his shirtfront in one hand leaned up to kiss him. “Michael Dowling, take me home. I promise to be good. Please?”

Two Chambray covered-arms wrapped around her and pulled her in close. She had her answer.
 
Last edited:
Free center on the subject of Same Sex

“Oh my God! Did you see how fast he cut the connection? And his facial expression! Whoo-wee!” Celia Fitzgerald was beside herself with laughter. This had to be the best prank she’d ever played on Mikey.

“Ce, you’re terrible! We don’t even have a webcam and you aren’t even naked. I can’t believe he fell for it.” Alma de Angelo shook her head in disbelief. She wasn’t sure just what the relationship between Celia and Michael might be but if she kept this up it would either lead to a professional comedy career or homicide and she wasn’t going to place any bets on which happened first.

“You win the bet, though,” stated Suzie. “So what’s the penalty?” It had seemed an easy game, at first. Celia had bet her friends a choice of Penalties that she could get Michael naked on his webcam within ten minutes of logging onto their website. The possibility seemed remote. Michael wasn’t anyone’s idea of a Wild and Crazy Guy but Celia had pulled it off and now was going to claim her prize. Suzie licked her lips nervously.

“Penalty it is, ladies.” Celia grinned in a way that made the other two think of old Bela Lugosi movies, dripping canines and all. “The penalty is very simple. You two, Alma and Suzie, are going to make it with each other on the rug in the living room, right now. Easy, huh?”

“No way! Celia, you’re kidding, aren’t you? I don’t swing that way.” Alma’s face was pale, her voice pleading.

“Wrong,” announced Celia, “You simply haven’t swung that way before. First time for everything, I always say. Come on, I’ve got the lube and latex gloves all ready. I even brought some clothes pins.”

“Suzie, tell her ‘no’, please?” Alma squeaked “We don’t have to play along with this. We could just acknowledge that she won and go home, couldn’t we?”

“Alma, we shook on it.” And that was the end of the argument.

To make things easier for her friends, Celia turned off all the lights and lit a handful of romantic-smelling candles and put on some Latin jazz. Then she curled up in the corner of the suede-covered sofa, wrapped a throw around herself and sat motionless, eyes glinting mischievously in the candle-light.
Alma and Suzie sat down on a big pillow in the middle of the room. As promised, the coffee table was well-supplied with erotic assists. Lubricants came in several flavors, gloves were exactly the right size, a box of clothespins looked as though it could be completely ignored and, in the center of the table, a leather harness complete with a purple dildo sticking obscenely out the front. They looked at each other and gulped. Taking a deep breath, each young woman closed her eyes, pursed her lips and leaned into a kiss.

It was a long kiss. Suzie took the initiative, thrusting the point of her tongue between Alma’s softer, more submissive lips. She ran it over Alma’s, explored the roof of her mouth, the insides of each cheek and the insides of the rows of teeth. Becoming more excited, she took Alma’s face in her hands and turned her head to the side and pushed her onto her back. Taking a deep handful of hair in her left hand to maintain control, she ran her right hand down to the buttons on Alma’s blouse, fiercely unfastening each of them in turn. Continuing down her front, Suzie unzipped her new lover’s shorts and popped the snap. “Take everything off!” she commanded in a whisper.

In a daze, Alma complied, shrugging off her blouse and unpeeling the stretch bra over her head. Then she reached down and shucked off her shorts and panties, sitting naked in the dimness.

“Now me!” Suzie’s voice was hoarse, her breathing deep and hot. “Come on, Alma, strip me quick.”

The taller girl complied. Crop top and miniskirt joined the rest of the clothing in a heap and what little she wore underneath only occupied a second to remove. Falling into each other’s arms they groped, kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked every available part of each other’s bodies. Now fingers came into play, probing labia at first, then deep within each other’s feverish bodies until Alma, having finally arrived on top, growled “Girl, I’m gonna put that harness on and I’m gonna fuck you ‘til you can’t sit down!” And with that stood up and pulled up the harness.

Suzie looked up apprehensively, the dildo was larger than any she’d ever used before, larger than any man she’d slept with, but she spread her legs and lifted her knees in readiness.

Alma looked at the display of bottles and tubes before her and making a selection ran a thick bead from helmet to base. Then, grasping it firmly at the base she aimed it at her smaller friend’s pussy and slammed home. “Alma!” squeaked Suzie but her cries went unheeded. Pinning the smaller woman to the floor by her wrists, Alma thrust and thrust and thrust almost unceasingly for what seemed hours until, finally becoming aware that the woman beneath her was whimpering for mercy, she screamed in orgasmic triumph and finally withdrew.

“Oh baby, oh baby . . .” both women murmured into each other’s ears, kissed gently, stood and walked into Celia’s bedroom where they climbed into her bed and fell asleep.

From under the throw, Celia had watched, wide-eyed. When the room was empty, she tiptoed to her bedroom where the two were wrapped in each other’s arms, slipped out of her clothes and wriggled up next to them. Sleep was a long time coming . . .
 
Back
Top