Editor needed for cuckold stories

Cucksucker

Virgin
Editor needed femdom/cuckold stories

Hello,
My first story written was rejected and I was unable to find an editor shortly after so this has been on hold for a bit. Most of what I want to write will be cuckold/ femdom related. I understand if this is not your "cup of tea" but I like them.

I am not in any hurry but would like to get some advice on my current story and maybe create more in the future.

I believe my PM is enabled but if there is a problem please let me know. Thank you in advance for your time.

Last edited:
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Hello,
My first story written was rejected and I was unable to find an editor shortly after so this has been on hold for a bit. Most of what I want to write will be cuckold/ femdom related. I understand if this is not your "cup of tea" but I like them.

I am not in any hurry but would like to get some advice on my current story and maybe create more in the future.

I believe my PM is enabled but if there is a problem please let me know. Thank you in advance for your time.

It would help if you stated the reason for rejection.

Nope. System says 'has chosen not to receive messages'.
Check again and follow Lynn's instructions.

My story was rejected due to bad punctuation. And my method of character dialogue needs to be done better.

Back