Your favorite incest stories?

Justin Thyme. I forget who the author was but it was really good involving brother and sister.
 
"Macallan Promises" by PacoFear.

https://www.literotica.com/s/macallan-promises

Yes, it's categorized in sci-fi due to one character having the ability to manipulate time. It's still sister/sister all the way, with a story that's still phenomenal even if you removed all the sex. PacoFear's best work, in my opinion, and it's got a 4.90 rating for a reason.

One of an extremely small handful of stories that has an H an E and a W. The fact an incest story got an E from Laurel shows how good it is.
 
Grandpa's Horny Dilemma. Chapter 1 seems to have disappeared(along with the author as well), but Chapter 2 is probably one of the best written erotica stories I've ever read here.

I've cum so many times to the scene where the grandpop walks upstairs and hears the squeaking bedsprings and his granddaughter's moans and walks in to his fat hairy friend pounding away into his little granddaughter, I've lost count.

I wish there was a third part, or that someone would write one.
 
A few more contenders...

'Masculine and Beautiful' by A_Satori is a surprisingly realistic (and very hot) mother/son tale. Until fairly recently it was my 'favourite'.

https://www.literotica.com/s/masculine-and-beautiful

Carnal Flower does a fine line in daddy/daughter stories. My personal favourite is 'The Politician's Daughter'.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-politicians-daughter-ch-01

And then there's Ahabscribe. Oh Ahabscribe, we hardly knew ye. He was the don when it came to incest stories. Sadly, he's long since left this site (due to ill health, I believe). But his profile is a long list of copper-bottomed incest classics. I could name any of a dozen as his 'best', but I've always really liked 'Milk and Cookies for Santa'. But seriously, his stuff is excellent. If you love incest/taboo stories, do yourself a favour and dive in to Ahabscribe's back catalogue.

Although I think Ahabscribe is the best incest writer on Literotica (there may be other writers who are better in other categories, but incest/taboo is the only category I'm personally interested in), I still think 'Folie a Deux' by Senor_Smut is the best single (albeit incomplete) story on the site...

https://www.literotica.com/s/folie-a-deux-episode-1

And I didn't even mention TheTalkMan. He's another top drawer writer of incestuous smut. I suppose his most renowned work in that genre is 'You Can't Handle Me'...

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-couldnt-handle-me-ch-01

But there's a load more. His forte is big, over the top, crude, nasty vulgarity. He's a bit one note, but it's a hell of a note. Good honest hardcore incest.
 
Last edited:
alwayswantedto

Has to be one of my favorite authors. "Piano Mom", and "the Rambler" are great. He is no longer online and has been removed from Literotica. Does anyone know how to retrieve his stories?
 
There was a story on this site that has been removed and I can’t remember the author. What I do remember is the entire story and I was blown away and wanted to write my own.

The daughter was told to clean gum from under the table and the mom and father got into a conversation that led to the daughter blowing him without getting caught. I honestly don’t know if I’ve read a hotter story here. The author was pretty well known.
 
About the only I/T stories that I read are sibling romance. They usually involve the unfolding of a new dimension in an existing, trusted relationship. The incest provides an additional source of plot tension, and the resulting "you and me against the world" dynamic can make the romantic element stronger.

The sadly abandoned "Threads: The Island". The story is complete, and is quite good, but it was clearly meant as the first in a series. It would be cool if someone picked this up to carry forward, but it is a non-trivial story with lots of moving parts.

Beachbum1958 has posted several good sibling romances. My favorite is told in the first four chapters of "Rag Doll".

Anomic's only post is "All I Need" in five parts.

While its not sibling, BiscuitHammer's "Alex and Alexis" series follows the same pattern.
 
I'm also into the brother/sister romance. Must be a result of being an only child. All I Need by Anomic. My Saving Grace by Carbinemaster. It's The Way You Look At Me by Betweenthesheets. Ashley by shiggymotto. Those are the stories that inspired my own sibling incest story.
 
A strong and solid plot is important to a incest story. Why throw in the taboo but not focus on exploring the reasons, implications and consequences? Those kind of stories make no sense to me. Personally, I like the stories with some romantic touch.
Here are some of my favorites:
"All I Need" by Anomic
"In The Grace of Liars" by monkeyman057
"Beyond the Borderline" by CPBaudelaire
"Mouse" by Rob_mDear
"Charlie and Mindy" by CarlusMagnus
"Lola and Joey" by litstorymb
"Mike & Savy" by JUSTANOTHERMARYLANDER
"My European Summer Vacation" by 8letters
"Just the Six of Us" by Mentalcase
"The Past in Colorado" by JTMALONE70
"The White Rose Crisis" by Master_and_Sex_Kitten (Don't know the authors are ever gonna finish it though)
"Fever Dream" by SPIRITOFTHESTAIRWELL (Looks like already been abandoned, what a shame !)

The author f1manoz also has a couple of good ones:
"The Thin Line Between"
"Trawling Atlantis"
Too bad the guy closed his account recently, all his stories disappeared. Maybe these stories can still be found at somewhere on the internet.
 
I really enjoy incest stories where the dad and daughter get it on and then the son and mom get it on (or vice versa). I particularly like it when both couples have sex for the first time in sight of each other or when one couple watches the other couple have sex for the first time.

Some stories:
The Bug That Got Me Mom - Four chapter series. The sex scene in chapter 3 is one of my favorites
Beach Cottage Family Orgy - Family of four plus Aunt and Cousin
The Jackson Family - Six chapters of family members not being able to resist each other
Family Fun Begins - 7 chapter story with anal and pregnancy
A Family Adventure - Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter in one tent while camping. Super hot sex
Family Tent Swap - Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter while camping
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy incest stories where the dad and daughter get it on and then the son and mom get it on (or vice versa). I particularly like it when both couple have sex for the first time in sight of each other or when one couple watches the other couple have sex for the first time.

Some stories:
The Bug That Got Me Mom - Four chapter series. The sex scene in chapter 3 is one of my favorites
Beach Cottage Family Orgy - Family of four plus Aunt and Cousin
The Jackson Family - Six chapters of family members not being able to resist each other
Family Fun Begins - 7 chapter story with anal and pregnancy
A Family Adventure - Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter in one tent while camping. Super hot sex
Family Tent Swap - Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter while camping

I've been working on a story like this for a while. I will check these out.
 
Back
Top