Bored. KIK chat?

No one over 32. Let me reiterate that for people who can't seem to realize I have a good reason I won't talk to anyone really who's over 32.

Not here for pity but let me tell you: Rape. There, now you know and now you guys see why I don't want men over a certain age. Will you respect it now?

*sighs* Anyway, Im mainly looking for a clean chat, get to know people as people and maybe make a few new friends from here. A little about me: Im a 25 year old mother to a handsome 5 year old son, I love reading and writing mainly but I do draw sometimes and I LOVE anime. Like, a lot. I live in Alabama and except for a total of a year, have lived in Alabama all my life. (I lived in Florida for 6 months back in 2011 and Kentucky for 6 months in 2012)

I hardly am on here so that's why Im looking for people to chat with on KIK/Hangouts

32 father of a almost 6 yo daughter. Im in texas and am always up for a good chat

you seem so sweet and friendly. i'm just past your limit but good luck :rose:

So let me under stand this. You won't chat with anyone under 32 online because of rape? Hmm

So let me under stand this. You won't chat with anyone under 32 online because of rape? Hmm

Over* and Ive tried, thank you very much. I just-- I get highly uncomfortable. If you dont like it, frankly I dont care. Rape isnt something you can just "get over" so easily.

Over* and Ive tried, thank you very much. I just-- I get highly uncomfortable. If you dont like it, frankly I dont care. Rape isnt something you can just "get over" so easily.

I really don't care. I was just asking how simple chatting online can result in rape.

Just a question

Perhaps you can only answer for yourself but that would be interesting. Why do women post here wanting to chat but wanting to keep it "clean"? This is a SEX site. It is a more literate one but still entirely SEXUAL in nature. If you want clean, there are a million boring, squeaky clean places to go. I'm very curious. I'm also 57 and completely uninterested in sexual or any other chat with a person like you outside an answer to my question. So you are "safe". Thank you.

No one over 32. Let me reiterate that for people who can't seem to realize I have a good reason I won't talk to anyone really who's over 32.

Not here for pity but let me tell you: Rape. There, now you know and now you guys see why I don't want men over a certain age. Will you respect it now?

*sighs* Anyway, Im mainly looking for a clean chat, get to know people as people and maybe make a few new friends from here. A little about me: Im a 25 year old mother to a handsome 5 year old son, I love reading and writing mainly but I do draw sometimes and I LOVE anime. Like, a lot. I live in Alabama and except for a total of a year, have lived in Alabama all my life. (I lived in Florida for 6 months back in 2011 and Kentucky for 6 months in 2012)

I hardly am on here so that's why Im looking for people to chat with on KIK/Hangouts

I am 22, studying in grad school now. I’m from NYC, and I’m also a writer. I love anime too, my hero academia is the best right now.

Back