What pissed you off today? Mark III

invisible

I check "INVISIBLE" mode OVER AND OVER and it STILL shows I'm online!!!!
No big deal right?...WRONG!! I get in trouble for changing modes,when it's the site that is faulty......SO SICK OF IT!!!!!!!

I check "INVISIBLE" mode OVER AND OVER and it STILL shows I'm online!!!!
No big deal right?...WRONG!! I get in trouble for changing modes,when it's the site that is faulty......SO SICK OF IT!!!!!!!

It will show you're online to YOU on your profile page, but say you're offline to others.

You checked the box... then hit SAVE, right?

Arguing with my mother... spanking is NOT hitting. If I hit you, I promise it will be in your face not your ass where no bones can be broken.

Last edited:
The utter disrespect some supposed adult showed today as I walked with my backpack and laptop down to the bus stop this morning, yelling (WRONG) racist epithets towards me, then running into a few at the cafe where the literary club was meeting.

Of course, they tried to make me feel uncomfortable, but when you can swear in five languages it's a good thing, made them feel stupid!

Visiting in-laws that ruin bread machine and turbo cooker pans, that didn't put up the memory foam topper I let them use so the kids ripped off handfuls (4 and 6 year olds are destructive htf does someone who's raised kids not know this), overwatered my plants so badly I'm not sure if I can save a couple of them and she moves my things so it takes me weeks to find stuff. I've been pleasant and chatty for a week when the later is so not me. Also been unable to leave my room without bracing myself for the near constant dank smoke and burned coffee stench they bring with them- how in the heavens do you burn coffee on a Kurig?!? Glad they left this morning.

Ugh... did you at least get free lunch??

No! Most of us women left for lunch immediately after the meeting ended at 1, went to the same deli three blocks away and took up most of the back row of tables.

An administrative assistant to the board put our lunches on the company credit card though.

No! Most of us women left for lunch immediately after the meeting ended at 1, went to the same deli three blocks away and took up most of the back row of tables.

An administrative assistant to the board put our lunches on the company credit card though.

Well that's nice at least!
Hope the day gets better!

Driving in LA. I swear Tokyo made more sense and I’ve never understood all the kanji.

Assholes who don't take responsibility for spaying their pets and leave the rest of us to handle the consequences. Don't even want to talk about the one that happened today.

FUCKING FITTED SHEET!!! It's now in a wad on the floor where it shall remain until I get a fire going...

Also kinky dating is stoopid.

More sad than pissed off...

For a few weeks now I've felt really invisible and disregarded by two people I never thought would make me feel that way. It's starting to get to me big time.

Also, it's a majorly unpretty day today.

Thank God tomorrow is Monday!

Back