Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-01-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Who likes to put up videos of their S.O.

Just wondering who else likes to put up videos of their lover on porn sites.
Do they know about it.
What do they think about it.
What do you like about it.

My wife does know about it.
She likes the fact that other people are watching her and getting off to her.
I like showing her off and it has helped with her self esteem a lot.
Here is one of her, feel free to share your thoughts and videos.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a10a4c8095df
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 10:54 PM   #2
TheFatGuy2016
Really Experienced
 
TheFatGuy2016 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 107
I like her little asshole. Does she let you pound it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 11:01 PM   #3
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
I get to play with it once in a while.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2018, 12:04 AM   #4
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
How about this view
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0781.JPG (68.2 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2018, 03:21 AM   #5
thespiceoflife
Really Really Experienced
 
thespiceoflife is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuck in the middle
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingforthebest View Post
Just wondering who else likes to put up videos of their lover on porn sites.
Do they know about it.
What do they think about it.
What do you like about it.

My wife does know about it.
She likes the fact that other people are watching her and getting off to her.
I like showing her off and it has helped with her self esteem a lot.
Here is one of her, feel free to share your thoughts and videos.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a10a4c8095df
nice vid
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 12:56 AM   #6
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Thank you. There are a couple more of her on there as well if you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 06:46 AM   #7
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,831
When my wife was at college she was into doing videos with the men she was with. There are about 15 videos, with seven or eight of her then lovers. I haven't seen all of them, but there is some variety -- naked/clothed, mostly one guy -- but a few with more than one.

It would be a huge turn on for me to post them to an Internet site and know that other men were getting off on her. But she has strictly forbidden me to do so. I have persuaded her to let me show them to a couple of my men friends though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 12:23 PM   #8
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
When my wife was at college she was into doing videos with the men she was with. There are about 15 videos, with seven or eight of her then lovers. I haven't seen all of them, but there is some variety -- naked/clothed, mostly one guy -- but a few with more than one.

It would be a huge turn on for me to post them to an Internet site and know that other men were getting off on her. But she has strictly forbidden me to do so. I have persuaded her to let me show them to a couple of my men friends though.
Have you asked her about making a video with you to post, maybe one that doesn't show her face to get started so she is more comfortable. Mine was very unsure about it at first but when people started comenting about her she got really excited. We also started with showing pictures of her to people through CL ads to get her into it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #9
keitht6
Really Really Experienced
 
keitht6 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 444
your wife is super sexy.... have her put on some highheels in the next video and I will lose it..
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #10
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Now you have her thinking. She loves suggestions as she loves to tease.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0974.JPG (97.5 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 01:26 PM   #11
keitht6
Really Really Experienced
 
keitht6 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 444
i like the way she is thinking

she looks amazing.... men are looking at her now and getting ........ very excited... i know i am..
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #12
keitht6
Really Really Experienced
 
keitht6 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by keitht6 View Post
she looks amazing.... men are looking at her now and getting ........ very excited... i know i am..
click on the link and listen to her as she is pleased.... so hot, the moaning and the sound of wetness......
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #13
ned63
Literotica Guru
 
ned63 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Washington state
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingforthebest View Post
Now you have her thinking. She loves suggestions as she loves to tease.
You got one sexy lady. Would loved to been abl to suck on her pussy once she pulled her toy out in the video. Her standing there against the wall waiting for me to pull her panties down an spread her ass cheeks apart an go to licking her little tight hole mmm. Hope you post some more pics of her. How about her in a bra an one of her tits coming out of her bra? mmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 09:28 PM   #14
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Not in a bra but it should work.
Thanks for the kind words
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0856.JPG (95.7 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 10:34 PM   #15
PantyGentleman
Really Experienced
 
PantyGentleman's Avatar
 
PantyGentleman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 167
We both enjoy people looking at our videos. She always want me to see if they have any comments and read them to her. It gets her super horny every time I read what people say and we get naked quick. We get a lot of private chats from them. She loves hearing about people getting off to us. We post on xvideos
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 10:48 PM   #16
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyGentleman View Post
We both enjoy people looking at our videos. She always want me to see if they have any comments and read them to her. It gets her super horny every time I read what people say and we get naked quick. We get a lot of private chats from them. She loves hearing about people getting off to us. We post on xvideos
Sounds about the same here,"how many views now" and loves hearing all the comments.
Please put up some links if you are both comfortable with it. The response here is very positive.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 12:23 AM   #17
PantyGentleman
Really Experienced
 
PantyGentleman's Avatar
 
PantyGentleman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 167
I have 6 vids up and a bunch of pics
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/pantygentleman
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 01:00 AM   #18
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyGentleman View Post
I have 6 vids up and a bunch of pics
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/pantygentleman
gorgeous woman you have there, keep up the good work and let her know that I really enjoyed seeing her pictures and videos.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 01:02 AM   #19
PantyGentleman
Really Experienced
 
PantyGentleman's Avatar
 
PantyGentleman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopingforthebest View Post
gorgeous woman you have there, keep up the good work and let her know that I really enjoyed seeing her pictures and videos.
Thank you, she will like to hear that!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 01:46 AM   #20
mrron
Personal Sex Coach
 
mrron is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Posts: 12,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyGentleman View Post
Thank you, she will like to hear that!
Yes, I'm enjoying her too. She's a lovely shade of brown and beautifully pink inside. Looks like she's an awesome fuck. Thanks for sharing her.
__________________
Mr. Ron
Gently Rounded for Easy Insertion
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 12:46 PM   #21
albertaboy
Literotica Guru
 
albertaboy's Avatar
 
albertaboy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyGentleman View Post
I have 6 vids up and a bunch of pics
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/pantygentleman
Your wife is hot
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #22
PantyGentleman
Really Experienced
 
PantyGentleman's Avatar
 
PantyGentleman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaboy View Post
Your wife is hot
Thank you. She has a very tight body.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 02:15 PM   #23
MysteryMan2014
Literotica Guru
 
MysteryMan2014's Avatar
 
MysteryMan2014 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere along the west coast.
Posts: 554
We have never posted or shared any videos. Have shared a few pics from time to time.

Need to try the video thing. I am certain she would like it quite a bit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 02:42 PM   #24
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Here is another one of her, a bit longer but the wet sounds are great.https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a75df0d8a9c6
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 06:42 PM   #25
hopingforthebest
Experienced
 
hopingforthebest is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
new video

Here is one we just made, didn't think much of it until we watched it and we were like wow that is actually pretty hot. Please let us know what you think.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5aa1ece482474
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.