Old 07-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
cakes5307
Experienced

Cuckolds

I read a lot of so-called cuckold stories. I love to read about a confident, willing, hot and juicy woman servicing a bunch of guys with everything shes got, especially if her old man gets involved. A lot of these stories involve humiliation of the guy, the cuckold. Myself, Im not into humiliation but if my wife wants to entertain, Im game. Its all about her pleasure as her pleasure is my pleasure. I am a fluffer if it cums to it and I do like snowballs and creampies. Were accommodating but I wont tolerate disrespect, at least not from men. Women can boss me around. Plenty to talk about here, I'm sure.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #2
bicurnow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes5307 View Post
I read a lot of so-called cuckold stories. I love to read about a confident, willing, hot and juicy woman servicing a bunch of guys with everything shes got, especially if her old man gets involved. A lot of these stories involve humiliation of the guy, the cuckold. Myself, Im not into humiliation but if my wife wants to entertain, Im game. Its all about her pleasure as her pleasure is my pleasure. I am a fluffer if it cums to it and I do like snowballs and creampies. Were accommodating but I wont tolerate disrespect, at least not from men. Women can boss me around. Plenty to talk about here, I'm sure.
And cleanup after?

Old 07-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #3
fullofsin
Really Experienced

Perhaps more stag than cuck.

STAG:
The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.