Back in Black

Send me a jersey and I'll put it on! Although I may have to be shitfaced drunk to even consider putting a Steelers jersey on. I absolutely loathe Roethlisberger.

I have to say I think you'd look great in teal and orange. I'd make up some kind of color matching stuff, but I'm a guy, I have no fashion sense. But I'm pretty sure I'm still right.

You are still pretty cute, but I'd definitely like to see you drop 25 or 30 pounds.

Thanks for posting your pics! :cattail:

You are still pretty cute, but I'd definitely like to see you drop 25 or 30 pounds.

BAD message. This is a warm, supportive community of folks.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything. All the rest of us would just appreciate it if you kept your stupid, insulting comments to yourself.

Take a hike.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

There are many body types, skin tones, hair colors and everything else in between....if you have nothing nice to say....don't say it.

Do you have any idea how rude and damaging that is? It's not easy putting yourself out there like this.

Amazing! Simply amazing! These are sexy as hell!

Well thanks :) That was my goal!

sending a pm with my Xbox live gamer tag

Sent you one back!

Wow. What a sexy vision to wake up to. :kiss:

Haha, well I guess that was my goal! Since I stay up later than most.

very sexy woman with a great thread! Hope to see more pics.

Thanks! More will come soon :)

that top teasing over your hips is making me want to fuck.

also, go Lions. 2013 is gonna be our year. no, seriously.

We'll see about the Lions (;

I lick the panties. {oops, slip of the tongue ;) } I like the panties. :devil: :D

Thanks! Like I told SB, I rarely wear anything other than animal print. Lol.

I have to say I think you'd look great in teal and orange. I'd make up some kind of color matching stuff, but I'm a guy, I have no fashion sense. But I'm pretty sure I'm still right.

Haha! As in the Dolphins? No way (;

I love your thread. You look so sexy in a jersey. Thank you for pics

Great outfit last night =]

Haha, well thanks :D

Good thing I don't really care what you think, huh? :)

Dude. Get the fuckkk out.
For real.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BAD message. This is a warm, supportive community of folks.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything. All the rest of us would just appreciate it if you kept your stupid, insulting comments to yourself.

Take a hike.

Haha, well thanks for standing up for me :) Not gonna let the haters stop me though! If you don't like me then GTFO. I never asked for anyone's opinion.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

There are many body types, skin tones, hair colors and everything else in between....if you have nothing nice to say....don't say it.

Do you have any idea how rude and damaging that is? It's not easy putting yourself out there like this.

Aww thank you :) It seems like he only had negative things to say to me and SB. He must hate brunettes... clearly :p

What? Why not? It's not like they're a threat to the Saints, or anybody else for that matter ;)

That's true. Well, I was a Dolphins fan when I was a kid. But that's just because I liked dolphins in general :p

PS. I put a disclaimer on the first page, so people know not to expect some twig bitch. Not that I dislike skinny girls. I think everyone is sexy in their own way. :) <3

That's true. Well, I was a Dolphins fan when I was a kid. But that's just because I liked dolphins in general :p

PS. I put a disclaimer on the first page, so people know not to expect some twig bitch. Not that I dislike skinny girls. I think everyone is sexy in their own way. :) <3

We lose a lot of fans over the years. I've just been a fan for too long, no going back regardless of how bad they get.

Don't expect a twig bitch. Not that there's anything wrong with that! lol

We lose a lot of fans over the years. I've just been a fan for too long, no going back regardless of how bad they get.

Don't expect a twig bitch. Not that there's anything wrong with that! lol

Haha, that's how most of my family is with the Browns... oh I love our shitty home team... with a shitty name too! Lol!

Haha, that's how most of my family is with the Browns... oh I love our shitty home team... with a shitty name too! Lol!

At least my Dolphins have a kick ass mascot (not intimidating, but at least cute)! And LOL, gives Browns a whole new definition doesn't it? Great, now I won't be able to see see or hear Cleveland without thinking of that image.

LoL, I loved the seahawks when I was very young, and even my parents told me not to expect much... Now... Hahaha I laugh at my parents for saying that... it doesn't matter how well your team does as long as they try... if we didn't have them, the good or the bad, we wouldn't have the sport...

What a beauty. SO happy I stumbled upon this. Love the curves and it looks like she is a red head which is like a double whammy.

If you think a woman needs to loose weight just for you..... You're fucking bat-shit crazy. She's perfect just they way she is. If that is all you have to contribute to someones thread, get the fuck out, don't even bother. It's ass-clowns like you that contribute to the self-esteem problems most women have these days.

Sorry sweets, I can't stand guys like this.

:):) I think you have cutest smile ever!! Very infectious..;) And I DO have a thing for sexy ,curvy, voluptuous girls like you. I think PK (prettykitty) will endorse my opinion. Well hope we see a lot more of you, and more of that SMILE :):rose::rose:

At least my Dolphins have a kick ass mascot (not intimidating, but at least cute)! And LOL, gives Browns a whole new definition doesn't it? Great, now I won't be able to see see or hear Cleveland without thinking of that image.

Haha! Yeahhh! The Browns are shit (literally). Don't mind my lame jokes. I'm tired.

LoL, I loved the seahawks when I was very young, and even my parents told me not to expect much... Now... Hahaha I laugh at my parents for saying that... it doesn't matter how well your team does as long as they try... if we didn't have them, the good or the bad, we wouldn't have the sport...

That's true! You're not a true fan unless you're there for the ups & the downs. I wore my Brees jersey with pride, even after the huge bounty scandal.

What a beauty. SO happy I stumbled upon this. Love the curves and it looks like she is a red head which is like a double whammy.

Thanks! My hair is auburn (which most call "red enough"). Lol!

If you think a woman needs to loose weight just for you..... You're fucking bat-shit crazy. She's perfect just they way she is. If that is all you have to contribute to someones thread, get the fuck out, don't even bother. It's ass-clowns like you that contribute to the self-esteem problems most women have these days.

Sorry sweets, I can't stand guys like this.

Haha, well thanks so much for standing up for me! It's nice to know that people care. However, it's like I said. I don't post pictures to get criticism or for my benefit. Some people find me attractive, and I post pictures for other people. I don't do it to get compliments, though they are nice :) I do it for my fans!

:):) I think you have cutest smile ever!! Very infectious..;) And I DO have a thing for sexy ,curvy, voluptuous girls like you. I think PK (prettykitty) will endorse my opinion. Well hope we see a lot more of you, and more of that SMILE :):rose::rose:

Thank you :) I get a lot of compliments on my smile! And my eyes.

Back